Defiance Vs Nemesis, RogueXXX, Ohfensive, Pinktaco, Aventador

Options
_CurseD - Archosaur
_CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Etherblade (West)
GOOD JOB DEFIANCE :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9c5qTVEKI

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
Post edited by _CurseD - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    >loses a 3 hour TW to Nemesis
    >absorbs two other factions after claiming to want "fun" TWs
    >weeks go by
    >has a 5 way defense
    >2 of those factions could be soloed/duo'd
    >1 faction could be won with 10-15 people
    >1 faction could be won with 20
    >1 faction requires 80 vs their 50-60
    >had over 100 people online to send out
    >brags

Good job Defiance indeed. topkek

When you can defend a gank that has power behind it, if you could hold off factions that rival the strength of Nemesis, then we'll be impressed. Until then, it's pretty obvious this is nothing but blatant ego stroking, and it's a pretty sad attempt at that given the position of the other factions. Oh well, I suppose Defiance is in need of some major ego stroking after having such tough 1 on 1 wars with a faction they outnumber by 20 people. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hey come now, dont pick on nemesis, they didn't have their "factors" online, and co incidentally their cata barbs, and the less amount of factors online, just completely dcd, not only that they had huge lag issues. There were reasons for them to lose that TW. Contributing factors which no1 could actually over come.

Anyways good fight Urinating BM XD
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    if u can win rogue w/ 20 people . why u guys didnt show up on both defiance and rogue last week and maybe try? b:laugh

ya thats competitive lol

clearly. value lands
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    gf cya all in game b:chuckle
  • katharinekat
    katharinekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Posting a TW video = bragging? Okay then. b:chuckle

Anyhow, I think Zan has got Nemesis and Defiance confused now, since it was Nemesis who claimed to be wanting fun TW's (even tho noshowing Defiance last week to ditch 'fun' TW for defending lands).

The real difference here is how does a faction react to losing. Yup, Defiance lost 1v1 TW against Nemesis, but we didnt start to QQ about it, we decided to improve. And now Defiance succesfully defended 5way gank with Nemesis amongst the factions attacking us. We still had some hiccups with our strategy, didnt go as smooth as planned, but we pulled it off, so good job us. b:victory

Nemesis had a better chance of winning Defiance in this gank than in 1v1 TW, but didnt manage to. Now we get to hear the same old excuse, 'we didnt win cuz we didnt have enough people'. Well too bad, do something else about it maybe than QQ? That excuse is really getting old, works for new factions sure, but Nemesis is like what 6months old and still cant pull 80? I'd say something must be wrong in your recruiting. Also, invader buff is apparently decent so that should help you guys out too, but I see no difference so far. :/
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    As ppl keep bringing up last weekend, I`ll clear few things up. Nemesis wasnt in place to have fun TW with Defiance on evening slot. We had less signups on 8pm than during 2pm, we wouldnt have invader buff. These things considered Nemesis did intend to show up Defiance and it was only when we were having significant amount of no shows on top of low signups did we decide to just show Rogue instead. I could SS officer chat if I wanted but I dont feel it would be appropriate so you can either take my word for it or not.

It did take Nemesis 30mins to beat Rogue that night. While Rogue has plenty of great players, said fact should make it obvious how severely we were lacking numbers. Nemesis is bout having fun TWs but we are concerned what is fun to our members, not Defiance as that would be job for your officers. Everything considered I believe Rogue offered more entertaining fight than Defiance would of.

As for Nemesis having better chance winning 1vs1? Not really, you guys dont need to sacrifice your factors to smaller TWs as you have ludicrous TW attendance to take care of those. Still we did make few mistakes, there is no denying that, hopefully those have been addressed for coming weeks.

The one thing where Defiance leadership is clearly good is recruiting and as such there really isnt many factions left to merge with to create full 80 with Nemesis. The obvious choice is never going to leave their faction, which might mean requiring 2 factions as N3s will only get 1shot anyways. I personally am just as inclined to split Nemesis in the middle to create 3 way TWs with Rogue and Ohf than finding merges to fight Defiance. I dont personally care bout TW lands and to me its one and the same where I get my TW entertainment. One would think some people might appreciate the fact we do offer you guys TWs and something to use the pixels some spend tens of thousands of dollars into.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Posting a TW video = bragging? Okay then. b:chuckle

Anyhow, I think Zan has got Nemesis and Defiance confused now, since it was Nemesis who claimed to be wanting fun TW's (even tho noshowing Defiance last week to ditch 'fun' TW for defending lands).

Given the difference in our values, I'd say it's impossible to confuse the two. In the past certain Defiance members have stated they wanted "fun" TWs. However, when presented with this chance Defiance recruited two factions, rather than leave things as they were to allow for good 3 hour TWs.

There's a reason we left Defiance alone last week, and Sam made it pretty clear in his post. We were lacking multiple factors, as well as numbers in general due to it being a late slot TW so rather than go after Defiance we went for the battle we could actually have a decent amount of participation in. Rest assured our goal is still to fight Defiance, however there's no point in doing so when we have multiple defenses and lack the numbers required to go to both.

The real difference here is how does a faction react to losing. Yup, Defiance lost 1v1 TW against Nemesis, but we didnt start to QQ about it, we decided to improve. And now Defiance succesfully defended 5way gank with Nemesis amongst the factions attacking us. We still had some hiccups with our strategy, didnt go as smooth as planned, but we pulled it off, so good job us. b:victory

Yes. Yes you did. Your faction did nothing but QQ about it. You had multiple people in world chat crying and you had Bdoomed leave his position after TW and refuse to take it back until you beat us again. Defiance is full of sore losers and ever worse winners, as shown after last week's world chatting when you won the war we had to no-show. It's all about ego for you people, I mean even now you're still patting yourself on the back for defending 4 factions that aren't factors to you while still having a more or less full showing against Nemesis who was missing factors. I'd say wait until you can hold off multiple factions that rival Nemesis in strength, but unfortunately you guys have pretty much every relevant person on the server aside from the ones in Nemesis and the few scattered between Rogue and OHFensive.

Nemesis had a better chance of winning Defiance in this gank than in 1v1 TW, but didnt manage to. Now we get to hear the same old excuse, 'we didnt win cuz we didnt have enough people'. Well too bad, do something else about it maybe than QQ? That excuse is really getting old, works for new factions sure, but Nemesis is like what 6months old and still cant pull 80? I'd say something must be wrong in your recruiting. Also, invader buff is apparently decent so that should help you guys out too, but I see no difference so far. :/

We've never been able to pull 80. Up until a month ago we couldn't even pull 40. As of right now we can pull 60ish at our absolute max, which is still 20 shy of what Defiance pulls. The fact that we managed to take out your full 80 and force Defiance to absorb 2 factions to put us in this position speaks volumes about the quality of our players and our TW strategies in comparison to Defiance. We weren't able to pull the people needed to win, we didn't have key factors in our war, and there's no shame in that. Sometimes the stars don't align, sometimes people get busy, and that results in a weakened TW force, it happens. But don't worry, Nemesis is coming for Defiance. We got to a point where we BEAT them in a 1 on 1 TW, we FORCED them to recruit the way they did just to stay on top, and now there's no possible way for Defiance to become stronger unless they can absorb Rogue or OHF. Nemesis is constantly improving, our players are getting geared and our strategies are becoming better and better. We've come this far and we refuse to turn around. So enjoy your victories while they last, because Nemesis IS going to beat Defiance again. And when we do, there won't be two factions just laying around for you to absorb again.

tl;dr:

Defiance is silly. We're gonna squish them like Defiants. I have to go eat now it seems. I was gonna do a neato burrito tl;dr but my train of thought has derailed. Farewell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Acesstes - Archosaur
    Acesstes - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    TW fun?! I do not think so...80% players in TW do not have any fun simple due huge amaunt of lag...and thats fact...u cannot enjoy when u playing in slow motion game
    I do not get how that lag fest can be fun...when im in TW i have to turn off that online notice on frend list bcz it keep spaming On/Off ppl...personaly i wanna WIN and thats why i going TW
    Players who actualy enjoy TW's are very rare and they usualy also doing alot of PK and i rarely see some of those ppl who talk big here doing it...

Also i would add...players who looking just for fun...they do not trashtalk and spam WC after every TW (nvm win/lose)...they actualy go in TW and do their best and do not care much abaut result on end

So lets say thats also one huge lie "FUN TW-s"...we all wanna WIN and that's it

Here is one simple solution if u wanna stop losing(those who QQ much actualy making dmg to their own faction)

Stop Cry = more members
    More Members = more sign up's
    Alot sign up's = more win rate in TW and alooooooooot fun (for those who actualy rly enjoy TW)
    More Win Rate = more land's
    More Land's = huge amaunt of aplication on site
    And circle is closed on that way so u get picky abaut members who u wish in

Those who complain much they usualy are those who that only know how to do...QQ much
    Nem have same as Defiance alot of great players and good ppl (i dont mean just gear) so instead of crying much (just couple players in Nem) help them and work on getting more members and stop with urs crying and trashtalking chasing away ppl who actualy would join u
    For each "baby" who would do favor faction and leave Nem would get 5 good and loyal players i can bet on it

Yes i do know my english is bad...and gramatic even worse...but somehow i bealive u know what i wanna say

Great job Defiance defending all lands and thanks on great Video and thanks to many great Nem members who actualy did put good fight and make something actualy going on at this sleepy Arch server
  • coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well lets state the facts!
    Defiance faction is clearly the server bullies.
    Nemesis loves fun tw's.
    The reality of the tw's is that Defiance has a hard time with 80 ppl against Nemesis's 50-60 is not in question. Go ahead defiance keep patting yourselves on the back. in game forums an in server world chat, but do realize that one day soon Nemesis will match your tw numbers an there is a spot for defiance in server world chat an game forums for the whine an cheese fest that will occur. We all look forward to entertainment you will provide us.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lawl!

isn't the majority of nemesis the same ppls from rogue who got rolled in 80vs80 tws during the previous 2 seasons??

idk how this ppls come up with this numbers excuses, rofl... after losing 80vs80 tws for the last two seasons, lol

but hey man!! losers will always come up with new excuses b:bye

ps the additional +45ish combined attack and defense level bonus invader buff nemesis gets pretty much makes up for the lack of 20 ppls, its like their entire faction is a mixture of deity/josd.. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katharinekat
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mad, madder, Zanryu. Something really ticks you off about Defiance to have you ranting here about how you dislike us.

How do you figure recruiting makes Defiance any better for 1v1 TW against Nemesis? It's max 80 people in TW if you didnt know. Even if Defiance recruits more people, those people wont get inside the 1v1 TW.

Anyhow I didnt know that gaining some members from a faction means absorbing the whole faction. But hey, everyone on this server has been in a faction before Nemesis/Defiance so Nemesis has absorbed 10-15 factions too meanwhile if your logic applies here.

I wouldnt be so disrespectful to Rogue too if it took our faction 30mins to beat them last week like Sami said. It does require way more than 20 people to beat Rogue and more than 10-15 people to beat Ohfensive. Or maybe you can 1 man solo both factions and we others are just noobs. b:chuckle

By all means, make Nemesis beat Defiance. But like I said, you need more people from Nemesis in TW to be able to do it, so do something about it and then we can see what is the outcome of 80vs80 1v1 TW instead of bickering here. b:pleased
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lawl!

isn't the majority of nemesis the same ppls from rogue who got rolled in 80vs80 tws during the previous 2 seasons??

idk how this ppls come up with this numbers excuses, rofl... after losing 80vs80 tws for the last two seasons, lol

but hey man!! losers will always come up with new excuses b:bye

ps the additional +45ish combined attack and defense level bonus invader buff nemesis gets pretty much makes up for the lack of 20 ppls, its like their entire faction is a mixture of deity/josd.. lol

as to the in red
    depends on wether u look at it as Nemesis CORE or Nemesis as a whole. As a whole, no. Most of the core probably did come from rogue which iirc had a brief 3 week spurt of 2-3 hr tws before it went the way of the dodo.
    As to Accesstes 80% dont have fun in tw cuz of lag, ur a bit off. maybe 70% dont have fun in tw cuz of lag. an addition 5%(god i hope its at least 5%) are the poor g16s(the tt/lunar type gear not the rrr9) such as xxheavybmxx reugin myself etc etc that are constantly getting one shot. Hard to have fun in TW when ur getting one shot every time an enemy looks at you.
    an additional 10% are indifferent, tw is just another thing they do.
    and the last 15% are those people who seem to have fun doing any pk.
    i did leave out that 5% of people that seem to have fun hate targeting g16s but im sure NONE of them are in defiance or nemesis.

having a hard time reading that last line and keeping a straight face :D
    quick question to naz, which two factions to which are you refering?
    Just curious since i kinda noticed this during TW. Is it true defiance makes lower geared(g16s) leave TWs that they are already in to make room for higher geared players that were in other tws(incase of gank) or came on later?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mad, madder, Zanryu. Something really ticks you off about Defiance to have you ranting here about how you dislike us.

How do you figure recruiting makes Defiance any better for 1v1 TW against Nemesis? It's max 80 people in TW if you didnt know. Even if Defiance recruits more people, those people wont get inside the 1v1 TW.

Anyhow I didnt know that gaining some members from a faction means absorbing the whole faction. But hey, everyone on this server has been in a faction before Nemesis/Defiance so Nemesis has absorbed 10-15 factions too meanwhile if your logic applies here.

I wouldnt be so disrespectful to Rogue too if it took our faction 30mins to beat them last week like Sami said. It does require way more than 20 people to beat Rogue and more than 10-15 people to beat Ohfensive. Or maybe you can 1 man solo both factions and we others are just noobs. b:chuckle

By all means, make Nemesis beat Defiance. But like I said, you need more people from Nemesis in TW to be able to do it, so do something about it and then we can see what is the outcome of 80vs80 1v1 TW instead of bickering here. b:pleased

Why higher amount of signups is beneficial to 1vs1 TW? You get to pick classes and gear from far larger pool than just "whatever we have gets in". Last TW we had 9x non RB cleric in TW for example. The gear advantage Defiance has over Nemesis gets inflated hard due having option to go with more or less full R9 80, which really isnt full R9 55-65 Nemesis pulls depending on showing. The asinine amount of clerics and other utility classes is another thing. Shortly put, if you honestly dont see advantages of more sign ups then you lack something to make viable strategic calls in this game.

Why do we need to merge with either Rogue or Ohf or pull Junkies, Darkness_ and rest of them to have similar setup with Defiance? Because the stray R9s are rare and frankly N3s get 1shot left and right in TWs we seen. Heck, low refined R9s get 1shot left and right. Like I said, Defiance is clearly extremely good with recruiting and there is nothing wrong with it. As a result the "go recruit more ppl" are fairly empty though as all thats left is the people you too were unable to pull from their factions.

Ps. Dont make me call you a liar when we both know the truth bout the merges. Its one thing to pull some people from some faction and quite the another to pull all their factors at once.

Pps. Diz does seem to forget, Defiance didnt start rolling Rogue till after So Hot merged into Defiance. Out of that group most whom still play are currently in Nemesis.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Why higher amount of signups is beneficial to 1vs1 TW? You get to pick classes and gear from far larger pool than just "whatever we have gets in". Last TW we had 9x non RB cleric in TW for example. The gear advantage Defiance has over Nemesis gets inflated hard due having option to go with more or less full R9 80, which really isnt full R9 55-65 Nemesis pulls depending on showing. The asinine amount of clerics and other utility classes is another thing. Shortly put, if you honestly dont see advantages of more sign ups then you lack something to make viable strategic calls in this game.

Why do we need to merge with either Rogue or Ohf or pull Junkies, Darkness_ and rest of them to have similar setup with Defiance? Because the stray R9s are rare and frankly N3s get 1shot left and right in TWs we seen. Heck, low refined R9s get 1shot left and right. Like I said, Defiance is clearly extremely good with recruiting and there is nothing wrong with it. As a result the "go recruit more ppl" are fairly empty though as all thats left is the people you too were unable to pull from their factions.

Ps. Dont make me call you a liar when we both know the truth bout the merges. Its one thing to pull some people from some faction and quite the another to pull all their factors at once.

Pps. Diz does seem to forget, Defiance didnt start rolling Rogue till after So Hot merged into Defiance. Out of that group most whom still play are currently in Nemesis.

you're right that defiance does have a lot of peoples to choose from but you also need to consider the fact that nemesis is getting around +45 combined attack and defense level invader buff. now honestly we all know how crucial attack and defense level is with this new level 10 primal passives and cards etc.

i will not deny that nemesis is starting at a minor disadvantage vs defiance but its not as big as peoples make it look. yeah, nemesis starts with 20ish less peoples however the entire nemesis faction gets +45 combined att/def level invader buff. (but idk, maybe some peoples will argue that +45 extra att/def level combined is not that significant in tw but i'd say it gives you alot of bonus to your attack/survival index)

and yea, i do remember sohot joining defiance, also i remember most of them (except pulse + one or two) leaving and going to darkness with emancipation/xryanofhell and some other defiance members as well xD. (i even remember darkness bidding on us after that :P, we know the result)

i also remember when almost entire group of sohot peoples (including pulse) were in supermen while defiance and rogue was having 80v80 tw's in the previous season, most of which defiance won? without sohot? really? oh! wow! can't believe that at all xD?

i even remember the tw's when emancipation, metalogue and ace (junkies archer) were in rogue, those were fun 80 vs 80 tws although defiance won most of them (oh yea, it was after pretty much everyone from sohot core left other than pulse + one or two, idr correctly)
    too bad the fun-tw seeking sonata (currently nemesis) peoples decided to leave 80v80 fun tw's and go bully smaller scale factions xD

Tl;dr version ----

yeah, nemesis starts with around 20 less peoples but they also start with around 45 extra att/def levels invader buff (combined) so yep, it is not as bad as it looks.

regarding the sohot thing, defiance had beaten rogue before sohot merged and after sohot left as well. (oh yea, convincingly.. xD almost forgot)

sorry if i sound cocky or whatever, just sick of peoples complaining and making excuses after every tw -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katharinekat
    edited November 2014
    Options

Sami darling, you think Defiance didnt have big enough pool to pick from couple weeks ago? I can tell you we did. We just screwed up and so improved strategy, recruiting had no role against Nemesis, their importance comes along only with Defiance getting ganked.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options

If I'm mad for posting my thoughts, I suppose you're just as angry. Dat logic amirite?

How do you figure recruiting makes Defiance any better for 1v1 TW against Nemesis? It's max 80 people in TW if you didnt know.

The ability to replace G16s with R9s is extremely useful. By recruiting other factions you gain the ability to field more R9s, which gives you a gear advantage. It also allows you to have more than the 80 required for one TW, allowing for a full defense/attack while sending other people to other wars to defend/attack.

I'm a little shocked you don't see the value of having more than 80 online for TW since it allowed for the 5 way defense Defiance just had.

A few? You absorbed pretty much every meaningful member, and as it stands the factions you took in are non-existent. The only people you see in them are alts. Nemesis has taken people in from Darkness, from Rogue, and from a variety of other factions but never did we take them in on the scale that Defiance has. We've been accused of merging for taking no more than 4 people at one point, it amazes me that you're in the very faction that accused Nemesis of such a thing and now you defend them when they take far more people in JUST because they lost a 3 hour TW against Nemesis.

OHFensive has virtually no factors. Sento, wyllow, and... who else? Sento's an Assassin and is easy enough to deal with in TW. wyllow_ has non-existent PvP experience, and the rest of his faction is likely in the same boat. I mean no offense to OHFensive but I don't see how that faction could threaten a squad of Defiance's factors. If you're unable to at least defend Rogue with 2 squads then honestly, I'd be very shocked. By all means you should be able to easily do it.

Considering the outcome of a 60v80 before Defiance got even more R9s than us, I'd say the result is obvious. Given the results of even PvP, I'd say the results are obvious. As much as Defiance wants to pretend it isn't true, Nemesis has players with far more skill. In an equal fight, we win. There can be no question of that, and once we do finally have the numbers to take Defiance on again we'll gladly prove it.

As has already been said, feel free to sit there and pat yourself on the back, once we've got the numbers Nemesis is bringing Defiance down. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • katharinekat
    edited November 2014
    Options
    As has already been said, feel free to sit there and pat yourself on the back, once we've got the numbers Nemesis is bringing Defiance down. b:cute

Empty talk is just empty talk, victories is victories. If you fail to acquire 80 people to be in TW, I guess we will never see though. You can live in dreamland meanwhile, it's pretty entertaining.

Its funny how you suppose Defiance has an army of rrr9 factors to be put into all Nemesis, Rogue and Ohfensive TW's, that requires atleast 80+20+15 so total 115 OP rrr9+12 josd factors. Maybe you dont know the situation good enough, maybe you just need to make it up cuz it would hurt your ego to know your faction lost to Defiance squads that had not so OP geared people in them, like g16 ones, or rrr9+7 1shot ones like me. Meanwhile you need to take in consideration that all factions attacking Defiance had invader buff over us, which u seem to be forgetting too.

I do suppose Nemesis had enough people on for more than 2 squads against Rogue last week, and you guys took 30mins to beat them? Or did Nemesis really only manage to have 20 people showup for that TW? I dont know about your showups, but it would seem a bit absurd if that is the case.

I myself give more credit to Rogue and Ohfensive and consider them good factions, but well, you do seem to consider everyone else trash except your own faction. And you say Defiance has the worst ego here. b:surrender
    edited November 2014
    Options
    you're right that defiance does have a lot of peoples to choose from but you also need to consider the fact that nemesis is getting around +45 combined attack and defense level invader buff. now honestly we all know how crucial attack and defense level is with this new level 10 primal passives and cards etc.

i will not deny that nemesis is starting at a minor disadvantage vs defiance but its not as big as peoples make it look. yeah, nemesis starts with 20ish less peoples however the entire nemesis faction gets +45 combined att/def level invader buff. (but idk, maybe some peoples will argue that +45 extra att/def level combined is not that significant in tw but i'd say it gives you alot of bonus to your attack/survival index)

You keep bringing that up, its 36(18+18) if I heard vent correctly, did not check it personally. I would still take 20 R9s more in TW over that buff. Its significant but arguing like it somehow replaces 30% more ppl in TW is idiotic.
    and yea, i do remember sohot joining defiance, also i remember most of them (except pulse + one or two) leaving and going to darkness with emancipation/xryanofhell and some other defiance members as well xD. (i even remember darkness bidding on us after that :P, we know the result)

I didnt leave, Payne didnt leave, Skaidread didnt leave(?). Those would be first names to pop in my mind, I`m sure there do be others. As for darkness? It really wasnt different from So Hot, not enough factors as the ones whom they gained from darkness would need to first replace the ones who stayed in Defiance and the ones who went to rogue (fanta, iseek, etc.). Rest of what you said would of happened after I took my break from game and I am not gonna comment on it for that reason.

Ps. The time So Hot joined Defiance Rogue was beating Defiance reliably. Only exception being the weekend we joined where something I dont know to this day happened and Rogue got rolled while we were in process of getting into faction. Having So Hot in Defiance to keep beating and eventually rolling Rogue had its impact in breaking Rogues backbone. It would be ignorant to claim otherwise.

Pps. Kath, Recruiting +12 jaded toons had no impact? And you wonder why I got such a low opinion of you.
  • katharinekat
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Pps. Kath, Recruiting +12 jaded toons had no impact? And you wonder why I got such a low opinion of you.

Damn it, one rrr9+12 jaded toon rekt whole Nemesis, cuz that is the amount of such geared people Defiance recently got. b:cry
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You keep bringing that up, its 36(18+18) if I heard vent correctly, did not check it personally. I would still take 20 R9s more in TW over that buff. Its significant but arguing like it somehow replaces 30% more ppl in TW is idiotic.

oh, it is not only 36, i can assure you xD

its calculated as ---

total attack level bonus = land difference (15 in case of nem and defiance) + 5 (default bonus for any attacking faction regardless of the land count), that is 20 att level

total defense level bonus = land difference multiplied by 2, that is 30 in nemesis and defiance case

so will be 50 additional att and def level bonus in this week's tw, feel free to check it out yourself too.. xD

but yea, 50 additional attack/defense level most likely cannot replace 20 peoples(like i said in my earlier post) however it does shorten the gap significantly?

if you think otherwise then feel free to pvp with a fully jaded/deity toon on a shardless character, lol

I didnt leave, Payne didnt leave, Skaidread didnt leave(?). Those would be first names to pop in my mind, I`m sure there do be others. As for darkness? It really wasnt different from So Hot, not enough factors as the ones whom they gained from darkness would need to first replace the ones who stayed in Defiance and the ones who went to rogue (fanta, iseek, etc.). Rest of what you said would of happened after I took my break from game and I am not gonna comment on it for that reason.

Ps. The time So Hot joined Defiance Rogue was beating Defiance reliably. Only exception being the weekend we joined where something I dont know to this day happened and Rogue got rolled while we were in process of getting into faction. Having So Hot in Defiance to keep beating and eventually rolling Rogue had its impact in breaking Rogues backbone. It would be ignorant to claim otherwise.

i really don't remember who left and who didn't leave apart from pulse, but yea at some point they all went to supermen.. i remember that for sure

anyways, handful of sohot peoples can't really change the course of tw's by themselves.. cause if they did then they would not have had to join defiance in the first place, right? ;o

and maybe rogue got weaker for sometime but then they did bounce back pretty strong with new recruits like ace (junkies archer), metalog, emancipation, xryanofhell, fumigator, amour, etc while the sonata and taxi group were already present there?

yep looked a good enough tw faction to me, if you claim otherwise then you're just delusional :P

b:victory looking forward to next week's tw

ps. "20" of "80" is not 30% by the way, it is 25%

although i do know that you were always weak in maths xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    TELETUBIE managed to beat nemesis w/ 60 vs 80 b:laugh

thats w/o those atkers buff too b:laugh
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    teletubie Managed To Beat Nemesis W/ 60 Vs 80 B:laugh

Thats W/o Those Atkers Buff Too B:laugh

Red Alert Too Op

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    your not teletubies.
    and were not OLD Nemesis.

also why we ignoring my post?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    Options
    so many factions tried to bring down defiance. non have succeed so far b:laugh

since day 1 we started b:laugh

enjoy the video all . CYA
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Empty talk is just empty talk, victories is victories. If you fail to acquire 80 people to be in TW, I guess we will never see though. You can live in dreamland meanwhile, it's pretty entertaining.

I'm surprised at how easily you sit atop that pedestal, what with how before your faction acquires a significant amount of factors they lost to Nemesis. You should remember what it took Defiance, the top faction of the server at the time, to beat Nemesis. The fact that Nemesis scared Defiance into absorbing two other factions speaks volumes.

Its funny how you suppose Defiance has an army of rrr9 factors to be put into all Nemesis, Rogue and Ohfensive TW's, that requires atleast 80+20+15 so total 115 OP rrr9+12 josd factors. Maybe you dont know the situation good enough, maybe you just need to make it up cuz it would hurt your ego to know your faction lost to Defiance squads that had not so OP geared people in them, like g16 ones, or rrr9+7 1shot ones like me. Meanwhile you need to take in consideration that all factions attacking Defiance had invader buff over us, which u seem to be forgetting too.

You don't need a full war of factors, you only need enough to match whatever faction you're fighting. It's kind of stupid for you to assume that's what I mean, when not a single faction on this server could field that many R9r3+12 Jaded toons. Defiance has more factors than any other faction, as such they can field more. These people, due to sheer damage and defense, are able to change the course of whatever battle they enter, especially when there's so many of them. Defiance may not have 80 of them, but they have more than any of the other factions.

I do suppose Nemesis had enough people on for more than 2 squads against Rogue last week, and you guys took 30mins to beat them? Or did Nemesis really only manage to have 20 people showup for that TW? I dont know about your showups, but it would seem a bit absurd if that is the case.

We were missing some very important factors that war, that's the whole reason we defended Rogue instead of Defiance. That's kind of the entire point, that Defiance has the factors to deal with Rogue, even if they have to split their faction up. The only absurd thing here is how dense you are.

I myself give more credit to Rogue and Ohfensive and consider them good factions, but well, you do seem to consider everyone else trash except your own faction. And you say Defiance has the worst ego here. b:surrender

Well Defiance kind of does, I mean you had a guy ragequit his officer position over a loss and absorbed two factions to be able to beat the faction that took you down so... yeah, I'd say Defiance's ego is pretty massive.

Also topkek Jason, pretty sure Nemesis brought you down. Oh laaaaaawdy dese D peeps cray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Urination, how much more of this so call "smartness" do we have to go through :)

u peeps got high fire power, and honestly its fun to fight against you as a faction, in TW. You peeps are flawed as you are predictable.

As for a lady taking us down, i dont find Defiance losing a season, ever since we formed. Problem with the ladies you think (if u do have brains that is) took us down, actually didn't.

there is a difference in almost taking us down, and completely taking us down :)

Also the "ladies" needed 7 factions to take teletubies down, a faction which at that point of time only had 120 or so members, including Alts.

Rogue once had all of the people that were in Nemesis, and many more, Eman and the lot, still couldn't beat us. We did struggle to win, but we did.

Anyways its late so will post more later. Till then keep urinating :)
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    its calculated as ---

total attack level bonus = land difference (15 in case of nem and defiance) + 5 (default bonus for any attacking faction regardless of the land count), that is 20 att level

total defense level bonus = land difference multiplied by 2, that is 30 in nemesis and defiance case

OBJECTION!!!

Defenders' lands - attackers' lands = extra attack and defense levels. In the event of saturday, it was 15 (still like wearing an additional o'malleys, so it's still significant) There isn't a multiplicative for the defense level, nor any "default 5 attack levels" - the attacker just happens to get 5 attack levels if they have more land than whom they're attacking. Unless there's some different algorithm when attacking a city or something, though I couldn't see why it would be different.

Here's some screenshots of my attack + defense levels a few weeks ago. I double checked to make sure I had krav and omalleys on in both.

Before the TW, with krav maga + omalleys: http://i.imgur.com/aeJHxW0.png
    Inside the TW, with krav maga + omalleys: http://i.imgur.com/tdBz748.png

a 19 point difference indicated on the screenshots. Not that that was your point though, 15 last saturday is still pretty significant. Good job on the split defense.
    edited November 2014
    Options
    b:victory looking forward to next week's tw

ps. "20" of "80" is not 30% by the way, it is 25%

although i do know that you were always weak in maths xD

Nemesis has bout 60 and Defiance has 20 more. So 20/60 * 100% = ~33%. Considering chances Nemesis had exactly 60 ppl arent all that great I rather speak of 30%, which leaves satisfactory margin of error in statement.

Now to the 36 attack/defense levels total? I have w/o endgame shards and missing some NW pieces(your average R9) 185 attack/defense levels total. 36/185 * 100% = 19,5%. This number is simplification and fairly pointless, just like the "45 attack/def levels more" was.

Effectively Nemesis members on basic R9 setup will hit for 10% more with invader buff on average R9 setup.

Effectively Nemesis members take 89% of the damage they would take w/o invader buff.

Ps. Kath, Defiance recently got Styluz and diamondtalon, both +12 jades if Im not mistaken. Granted it was simplifcation that does not account the another 10 factors you got with them.

Pps. Seems like Defiance has taken a page from Soviet Unions playbook and started rewriting history.

Edit: Mark and SS <3.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Also the "ladies" needed 7 factions to take teletubies down, a faction which at that point of time only had 120 or so members, including Alts.

Where dem girls at, girls at
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Where dem girls at, girls at

My bed, we gonna be having some fun, want to join? Just promise to not let swords cross, key?
This discussion has been closed.