Since the servers are down....

tmllover
tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Since there are server problems, and many people can't log on.

I thought this would be a good place to list what you are doing instead of raging that you can't play. Give the ragers some ideas of what else to do.

I relaxed my *** off watching tv and bought stuff online for my other hobbies.

What did you guys do?
Post edited by tmllover on

Comments

• xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tmllover wrote: »

I thought this would be a good place to list what you are doing instead of raging that you can't play. Give the ragers some ideas of what else to do.

What did you guys do?

I'm looking for a BH snake squad on RT, heu heu.

But as for when i actually cant get on RT, play xbox, got tonnes of games on steam i need to play as well. Nowa days i use pwi more of a social thing than a game anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rapeaxe - Harshlands
    Rapeaxe - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2014

What did you guys do?

I fought trolls in another thread, and I updated my ARC profile with images. Also leveling up an assassin in EQ2 while watching Judge Judy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have a job so I really don't care.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Minecraft!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yay minecraft a game built for people who like to go backwards in graphics...freaking game so choppy I rather build a few lvls in wolfenstein.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Part of its charm is the fact you can make anything with blocks. It's more like Legos for people with more creativity. As far as choppy, that's probably your computer, I get 65 fps (could get more but I capped it since the eye can only detect 60 fps)
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2014

What did you guys do?

Playing another game - which only goes down for weekly updates, does not have cash shop bent on gouging the players, has things that I can actually farm and craft and make an actual profit with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    League of Legends, but then i remembered how terrible the community is there so no ty.

Starcraft 2 but then i remembered how much time and effort it took to get to master league and realized just how much my skill in that game has been lost over the 1-2 years its been xD

Final Fantasy, dont let me down.

Also, anime and i suppose real life things but real life gtfo.
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They said that they will give us ( East Coast players ) compensation, because the servers died, and they are trying to repair that asap (1 or 2 months maybe)

So the compensation will be:

- x5 10 stars Dragon Orbs (Code)

- x5 Exp scrolls, 1mil EXP each

- Absences notes

b:bye
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Smash Bros 3ds/Fantasy Life 3ds.
  • predatoradrian
    predatoradrian Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    - other games, which I don't know if I can name here
    - got almost caught up on old cartoons with my bf last night lol (we finally got a pvr!)
    - forums
    - other daily rl things
  • Velona - Dreamweaver
    Velona - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Updated other games... fiddled around there... checked status, still not up mmkay... clean house and teach my boys a bit... back to check and give the a O.o really look ~shrug~ started going through my song files and downsizing my recordings a tad finally. Gain over 4 GB space so far. b:victory
    Halestorm -"Break In" Cover with "Mama" Vel