2»

Comments

• _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I never use mounts unless absolutely needed I.e. Flying to bh platform

I call people nubs or nublets

If im in a squad with friends I will randomly spark and leave squad.

If im in a squad with friends and I will randomly leave it and drop a arma

I cant log out with full chi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ooh! I love this thread.

Here are some of the strange things I always "have" to do when I play this game (and several others too).

- Before I even play I log on to all of my characters check their inventory and banks (just to look normally sometimes I take stuff out and share it). I also do this in any game I play.
    - When logging off I always empty my inventory, always, always. I will log back on sometimes to make sure I did it. This might actually be an OCD problem, lol.
    - I read all quests I do, even if I've done the quest before.
    - I Inspect everyone's gear, a lot of times I look at who made said gear to see if the toon is an alt of someone I know. This sounds very stalkerish when said out loud....
    - I am always on the prowl looking for toons who I think I would get along with (I like to play with a partner/in-game husband). This is only when my toons aren't married.
    - I call all of my characters in the third person by their given names.
    - All Characters have a personality that matches their looks, fashion, and I give them all Theme Songs that I listen to when I play them.
    - I tend to shapeshift when I run around an instance back and forth from Fox to Human Look back and forth even when I have max Chi and it gives me no other boosts (am sage), but I just like how it looks.
    - I always tend to pug (random squad) BHs even when I have friends on doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I... can somewhat relate to that *cough*.

Although i prefer using world chat people and popular players just for fun. b:laugh Although its not like most of them dont enjoy it :P

She used to do it out of boredom but the more she'd party up with her brother and the best friend...

b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I always and nearly only move via Holy Path or any means that increase speed.

If I can't reach a teleporter within 5 seconds then I will use a teleport stone. (For example: I casually port to west archo ehen I'm at south bank via a teleport stone. Why? Cuz I can xD)

I will never ever join random Squads. Never did, never will. Why? Because it's useless. If it isnt a squad full of max geared/skilled players then the other player only serve as openerns/placeholders which most of the time slow me down even. Waiting for ppl sucks.

If I'm bored and talking to someone about important subjects then I just jump around on the rooftops in Archo west or on the horned statue in city of the lost. I can't bring myself to do anything else then. XD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    'Xept of course, when you're on your alts yourself, Joe. And may the force be with you then...

When bored, I -decide not to talk about this here because and ingame rules- And hold a mental contest of which one reaches the finish line first.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I have the need to try and get on as high spots as possible in instances.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I buff myself with squad buffs...even though all of my skills are sage, and would last an hour anyways for much less mana...I still buff myself with squad buffs....yes, even when not in squad.

I also tend to buff catshops that I buy things from, or people that I buy things from when they're selling in World Chat.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Kitty...

...almost never uses mounts.
    ...jumps over buildings to move faster.
    ...marks character's current level and % in a file upon log-on(to help Kitty plan her PVing).
    ...never gives cleric's magic attack buff on phys. classes.
    ...forgets to bramble again after first bramble's worn off.
    ...buffs herself with Resurrection last.
    ...keeps her cleric's Revive at level 1(for noob-training purposes).
    ...quits squad crying if she sees someone fail too badly at their class.
    ...uses fox-form when moving around on venos(barb-induced habit ._.)
    ...never enters a squad before making sure the character has fashions on.
    ...listens to some war-themed metal when doing aggressive stuff(usually Sabaton, Deathstars, Children of Bodom or Kalmah).
    ...always goes to West Gate after getting new fashions or .ini-editing character's looks(Kitty's barbs look quite hilarious.)
    ...checks any interesting ppl's or squadmates' gears(helps Kitty determine how they'll likely act and how good they are at their class. Yes, gear choices and genie skills tell a lot.)
    ...logs on any alt with teles if she sees a good drama coming on WC.
    ...causes a drama on WC if she sees someone playing their class extremely badly.
    ...gives seeker lesson on WC if she sees a seeker who can't use shatters and stances properly.
    ...declares a war on factions she doesn't like.
    ...tends to use tiggy smileys a LOT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    i like having clerics die in tt to gold mat bosses. ( i know sounds weird but honestly seems to work for more gold mats b:laugh )
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    player infoing absolutely anyone i have not in the last week b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]