[Maintenance Discussion] 11/4/14 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Maintenance will be tonight from 11PM-2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Time conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141104T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: Did you participate in any Halloween (or equivalent) activities last weekend? If so, what did you do and how much candy did you eat!?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yay! Maint Thread!

First Green reply!

Yes I did, went to a party, ate all the candy plus a cake!
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drak - Lost City
    Drak - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ok. I've been waiting for this to come.

Thx for the 2x drops. It was a good week.
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Any official reply on what happened to the Dragon Orb sale?

As for the question,

went to help out at an anime con on halloween night and saw some good costumes/cosplays along with some that I couldn't help but turn my head away b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My sister threw a party, I was locked in my room all night. Aww yeab:laugh
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Totally enjoyed Halloween, the grand kids and the birthday over at W*****101. (Their test server is up now with the new stuff that will be in soon, testing that.) WarT****** had their 2nd anniversary and I won new airplanes on my accounts over there this past weekend. Now eating Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, MilkyWay bars and M&Ms while growing a full beard. Thank you for asking .

b:thanks b:bye

PS

Only part time here now.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yay maintenance is here! What sale will they lie about this time, stay tuned!
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i love server after maints when its so empty b:dirty

No trick-or-treaters came to my house on halloween :( but that means more candy for me<3
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    First page: Ate candy and watched bad horror movies.
  • TammyEilean - Dreamweaver
    TammyEilean - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Weather was windy and cold so no treaters. Sooo lots of candy to munch from now til the next holiday...Watched the "Hellraiser marathon on Encore Suspense >.<
  • gabrielgrey
    gabrielgrey Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Took smallfry and her friend out around the area; they were dressed as Link and Sheik. Made the costumes themselves (they had been wandering around my table at Comic Con NYC in the same outfits).
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No, cuz in my country we hardly celebrate halloween. And thats a good thing imo =)
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    On Halloween Kitty PV'd. A lot. A very lot. A very very lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    One has to wonder....when they do things like the time change it is also a reset of the server but that takes maybe an hour....why does a weekly reset take 3? I mean seriously everything they do for our servers seems to take forever and yet hardly helps any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sabotage26rus
    sabotage26rus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We can only waitb:surrender
  • revkhawlah
    revkhawlah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Doesn't celebrate halloween IRL for religious reasons...

But I'm always dressed in black in and out of my workplace so I did not miss a beat at allb:laugh
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey all,

Maintenance will be tonight from 11PM-2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Time conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141104T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: Did you participate in any Halloween (or equivalent) activities last weekend? If so, what did you do and how much candy did you eat!?

No halloween anything for me. Recovering from a surgery. And another surgery next week.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • sabotage26rus
    sabotage26rus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No halloween anything for me. Recovering from a surgery. And another surgery next week.

bombanulo
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    One has to wonder....when they do things like the time change it is also a reset of the server but that takes maybe an hour....why does a weekly reset take 3? I mean seriously everything they do for our servers seems to take forever and yet hardly helps any.

Most other games i've played have weekly maints that last 6-8 hours.....they're just resets too.
  • Cherryfive - Dreamweaver
    Cherryfive - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We bought a big pumpkin and carved it, set it out next to a big bowl of chocolates, then secretly prayed no one would take any candy so we could eat it all at the end of the night! LOL
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Most other games i've played have weekly maints that last 6-8 hours.....they're just resets too.

A certain sandbox MMO had a serious server clusterfck just today when releasing a new expansion =/ Been waiting 12 hours and it's still not being updated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Some friends and I were planning on having a Supernatural creepy episode marathon, but we ended up gathering our computers at my and my husband's house and played our main MMO. New patch, new content! No sleep, yay! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
  • neowulf420
    neowulf420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey all,

I don't want candy! I want to play! Oh, thanks for being awesome! Keep the updates coming! I enjoy this game! The links in the game are off, so is the grammar, but I usually figure it out... I'm want to be a solo player, but i can only do it so far. Thanks for a great game, building up is a irritating...even with a guild. i get suck on NPC's when riding a mount, some quests don't make sense, and i can't read reread some quest when i log back in, (ei, put the carrot on the stump) "**** where did i get this quest?" also, the treasure map quests, I got this one, it shows i completed it, do i turn it in or do i trash it? how on earth did i get a second map? done, wait, a third map?
    oh and another thing, i keep walking with my mount into "Upcoming" i have to walk back to get out of it. Been here about a month, just curious...thanks for the game! b:cbye
  • ultradry
    ultradry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    had a big party at a mates house got blind
    and worst part aobut the night the 5min walk home that took an 1hb:chuckle
    always happens
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    a Certain Sandbox Mmo Had A Serious Server Clusterfck Just Today When Releasing A New Expansion =/ Been Waiting 12 Hours And It's Still Not Being Updated.

Fb Me What You're Talking About. I'm Clueless
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Was gone for the weekend, did I miss something important?
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    neowulf420 wrote: »
    I don't want candy! I want to play! Oh, thanks for being awesome! Keep the updates coming! I enjoy this game! The links in the game are off, so is the grammar, but I usually figure it out... I'm want to be a solo player, but i can only do it so far. Thanks for a great game, building up is a irritating...even with a guild. i get suck on NPC's when riding a mount, some quests don't make sense, and i can't read reread some quest when i log back in, (ei, put the carrot on the stump) "**** where did i get this quest?" also, the treasure map quests, I got this one, it shows i completed it, do i turn it in or do i trash it? how on earth did i get a second map? done, wait, a third map?
    oh and another thing, i keep walking with my mount into "Upcoming" i have to walk back to get out of it. Been here about a month, just curious...thanks for the game! b:cbye

If you see grammar errors or something that hasn't been translated from Chinese or translated horribly, send in a support ticket with the title TRANSLATION and let them exactly what it is and where you saw it. they'll get that fixed up.

Mounts can be, as far as the game physics are concerned, a lot larger than the actual design shows us. So they can trick the game into thinking you're trying to run through the NPC and that can cause you to halt.

Treasure map? You don't get to do the next map unless the boss you're killing drops a new one. It's luck like that :(. Upcoming is the literal edge of the "world". Upcoming means you need to turn around because you're reached the edge of the map. Flying from Bamboo Racoon or below to Luneskan city in Primal World will cause you to hit the edge of the map in there. It's annoying I know but you can't through something that's not there, right? As for the normal world, you shouldn't be running into any "Upcomings" usually. Where were you trying to get too?
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just in case...

SweetieBot, report server status!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 89ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 91ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 91ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 90ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 24ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 25ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 30ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 98ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• sylhoul
    sylhoul Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Almost 5am server time and still can't connect. Did they start a 2nd maintenance already, or break something again?

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sylhoul wrote: »

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 166ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 160ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 173ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 159ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 225ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 215ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 177ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 237ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451