Anti-Aps buff

Salari - Raging Tide
Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Assassin
So in the last TW me and several others noticed a sin with a anti-aps buff almost the whole tw. This really did not effect me or a few other sins as we dph in TW. Any idea what buff this is or what apo gives this icon?

Thanks

b:thanks
Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
Post edited by Salari - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So in the last TW me and several others noticed a sin with a anti-aps buff almost the whole tw. This really did not effect me or a few other sins as we dph in TW. Any idea what buff this is or what apo gives this icon?

Thanks

b:thanks

Fortification Drought
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014

oh ty, i have a bunch of those, i just never used them b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Keep in mind that this only lasts for around 5 seconds or so(Lasts for i dont know how long until you are beeing auto attacked, then lasts 5 seconds only affecting auto attacks), doesnt affect pve at all and triggers when you are beeing auto attacked.

DPH skill damage will remain the same and the buff doesnt trigger when you are beeing attacked by skills but triggers when someone auto attacks you.

So yea this was, again, another way to nerf auto attacks even more as they already are and is probably close to useless in pvp (noone uses them in pvp, noone is buying those on HL ever and me for example doesnt even bother picking those up).

so yea there´s that.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    Keep in mind that this only lasts for around 5 seconds or so(Lasts for i dont know how long until you are beeing auto attacked, then lasts 5 seconds only affecting auto attacks), doesnt affect pve at all and triggers when you are beeing auto attacked.

DPH skill damage will remain the same and the buff doesnt trigger when you are beeing attacked by skills but triggers when someone auto attacks you.

So yea this was, again, another way to nerf auto attacks even more as they already are and is probably close to useless in pvp (noone uses them in pvp, noone is buying those on HL ever and me for example doesnt even bother picking those up).

so yea there´s that.

Sorry to necro my own thread, do these not effect in pve because of bosses not aps'n aside steelation in 3-x or do they just not have any effect at all in pve and is only a pvp buff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They were pretty worthless even back when APS was a viable method of killing someone, you got more benefit from an IG, anti stun, or Dew Star since one of those would allow full immunity, the other could prevent you from being locked and having to take all that damage, and the last one would last much longer while still reducing damage significantly.

The only good thing about them is that they stay active until you take an auto attack, so you could pop one and wait on the cooldown. Not that I'd ever use one unless that condition is met, there's always been far better choices for your cooldown out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.