Roll Call Glitched

Options
cira1818
cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Ever sense PWI did the time change on the server I play on my roll call is not working. I have tried logging out and back in, restarting the game, clicking it a lot, even re-downloading the game and nothing! Is anyone else having this issue? It is only effecting the toons I was on when the servers went down b:sadb:surrender Is anyone else having this issue as well or am I this unlucky? b:shocked
1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mer_Lina - Sanctuary
    Mer_Lina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    having the same issue this morning...
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mine froze after i logged back in when we had that maint but the next day it went back to normal
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My earn time/roll call resets at 11pm EST rather than midnight like normal. Maybe this will fix itself after tomorrow's maintenance.

(if we have one)

(if they bother to post an announcement about said maintenance one way or another)
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    not having any problems with it. Worked like always.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Mer_Lina - Sanctuary
    Mer_Lina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Exit and re-entering the game fixed the issue it seems.
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I was able to fix it by clicking the "Okay" button continueously for a few minutes, logged out then logged back in and the timer finally started back up. b:surrender That is just weird to me how to fix something.
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Last night I posted that my roll call/earn time reset at 11pm EST. Know what? I got it again at midnight. I don't mind more reflect shards you can keep mine like this. LOL
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender