Where are dragon orbs?

Crygol - Sanctuary
Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Just wondering how come 10, 11 and 12* Dragon Orbs were removed after just 5 days :o
Sale End Date: Wednesday, November 12th, 2014 @ 1:00 AM Server Time
Full Sales List:

(50% Off)

Dragon Orb Ocean
Dragon Orb Mirage
Dragon Orb Flame

Another PWI troll?
Post edited by Crygol - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Now thats really not fair with those ppl who are waiting or saving to buy these orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Ichimaru - Momaganon
    Ichimaru - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Bring em back >.> I was planning to get them at the end of sale, same as many other people.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    that does not even make sense on a monday...how can that happen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You know they've been caused server instability, aren't they? b:chuckle
  • Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver
    Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    CUS WE CANT READ

****** pwi.. but look in salelist.. only red.. items is to 12th
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    but look in salelist.. only red.. items is to 12th

Guardian Scrolls are on sale still tho
  • Paldine - Sanctuary
    Paldine - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    b:cry I just got my 50 gold to get 2 oceans........... please bring them back b:surrender
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    CUS WE CANT READ

****** pwi.. but look in salelist.. only red.. items is to 12th

Red signifies "*Leaves the PW Boutique at sale's end date". That means it is not an item normally carried in the cash shop. Orbs should still be in the boutique on sale until the 12th. They also should have been marked in red.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can we get a GM response to this cuz PWI just lost alot of money from me if these orbs aren't put back in the Boutique.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • CoinFarmer - Lost City
    CoinFarmer - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I held off on buying the 12* because the site said until the 12th and wanted to farm more coin -_-. Please return them to cash shop >_>
    Call me Demans
    DemansPsy:2009-2013 Dec. 24th, may you rest in peace...er well as much as you can in the equivalent of pwi hell anyway.
  • wilfnstein78
    wilfnstein78 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I was about to drop $235 to get my wifes weapon to +12..... but oh well good job pwi b:pleased guess I can just put that money into another game......
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    (50% Off)

Dragon Orb Ocean (Sale ends 11/3)
    Dragon Orb Mirage (Sale ends 11/3)
    Dragon Orb Flame (Sale ends 11/3)

Looks like they just changed their site to make up for their mistake.

Sigh, really PWI?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    QQ we are entitled to compensation for this QQ

Seriously LOLOL
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh well PWI just lost like 800 USD not my problem.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Sigh, really PWI?

Wow. Just when I think they can't stoop any lower lol

Thank you though. I was going to charge this afternoon and buy some ocean orbs b:bye
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I still have x3 free Dorbs from the epic great mess up of that free x3 10 star orbs..prob never use them since my alt well its a store now.
  • fated172
    fated172 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wow. I was waiting to buy it this week. It's really unfair because if PWI posted the correct sale end date for the orbs, I would of bought mine earlier. This is fked up.

Sparkie, can you do something about this?
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Was really looking forward to buy a +10 or +12 orb....
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Sigh, really PWI?

Wow. Just... wow.
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    who cares they will be back in 3 weeks.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So yesterday when I noticed orbs went off sale, I sent this polite ticket to get some insight into what is going on.
    Hello dear PWI Staff,

It feels like submitting a ticket to you weekly will soon become a habit(and a chore) as once again, at no surprise to anyone, you seem to have fake advertised, mislead, lied and f*cked up - again.

Firstly, please by all means click on the following link (don't worry, it's a link directly from arc pwi news page).

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9002153-dragon-orbs%2C-halloween-fashion%2C-and-more%21

Secondly, please read (3 or 4 times just to make sure no mistakes this time).
    "Sale Start Date: Wednesday October 29th, 2014 @ 1:00 AM Server Time

Sale End Date: Wednesday, November 12th, 2014 @ 1:00 AM Server Time"

Now please ACTUALLY LOG IN to pwi, specifically Raging Tides server (idgaf if you **** up any of the other servers). Click "O" (to get into boutique), and check either the 'new' tab under 'shop' OR the 'refine' tab under 'Craft'. The orbs SHOULD be there, still on sale, for another 9 days, yet THEY HAVE BEEN turned off AS YOU started promoting the sale IN WORLD CHAT IN RED TEXT.

Please fix ASAP, and don't just reply with your typical template apologising and saying you will "look" into the problem and providing some sort of false info or closing the ticket without any real proper feedback. THANKS!

Today they replied with the following:
    Hello (editing my name out)

Thank you for your report.

Unfortunately, there had been some issues with the availability of the dragon orbs for the sale. We are currently unable to provide a specific timeframe; however, we'll look into having this fixed and check if there are any available Orbs for sale in a future maintenance update.

Regards,
    (GM's Name)
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/

Can someone please explain to me how a game item in boutique can have availability issues? Are pwe staff so fking **** that they think it is like real life items you buy and you can run out of stock?

Food for thought - chinese sweat shops now manufacture pixels b:thanks

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow i just have to say this is not a first for PWI....anyone else remember when they first started removing DQ? The patch notes said NOTHING about a change but they had changed the writing on the DQ items themself, once i put up a thread asking about this all a sudden half way through the day the patch notes mentioned the change. This is REALLY bad business practice. PWE should be ashamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow, guess I won't be buying any 10* orbs....
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So yesterday when I noticed orbs went off sale, I sent this polite ticket to get some insight into what is going on.

Today they replied with the following:

Can someone please explain to me how a game item in boutique can have availability issues? Are pwe staff so fking **** that they think it is like real life items you buy and you can run out of stock?

Food for thought - chinese sweat shops now manufacture pixels b:thanks

b:laugh

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It seems they have hired Walmart Greeters. b:laughb:cryb They don't have any on the shelves b:shocked NO idea when truck comes in.

If you charged zen to buy these orbs and they were removed before the stated end date and you were unable to purchase, you should file complaints with your attorney general and/or Federal Trade Commission. That is SUPREMELY FARKED UP! They can't be doing this.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Their advertising is often misleading.....

They are not clear - they hide behind looped logic and language and then try to explain it away by saying that we simply "read it wrong"...

And often - we find the websites text has been changed when enough complain...

It bothers me that a game I sincerely love playing is being managed in such a manner....

It bothers me that it is as if no one higher up is looking, paying attention or maybe just does not care.

It bothers me that what is painfully obvious to us > is not to whomever is managing this game

It bothers me that those same people > have no clue what an amazing game Perfect World is, and how they could turn it around if they just stopped being so d---n greedy - and opened that tight fist a bit to give back.. instead of take take take.

It was not always this way... so you have to wonder why it is now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i vote for REVOLUTION!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2014

lol I was gonna grab a thing of 11* orb today and couple more before it's gone by 12th, guess I'll go spend my money somewhere else b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Galaxy_Girl - Dreamweaver
    Galaxy_Girl - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    PWI if a sale is for a week then post that it is for a week. Don't just change your post and dates AFTER you took them out of the boutique.This is not good business practice. Also it angers the very exact ppl that you rely on to keep the servers going, the Cash Shoppers. Sometimes when management does this kind of stuff, it makes me feel as tho you guys subliminally really want to tank this game by angering the very core ppl u need to keep the servers going aka the cash shoppers willing to drop a few hundred dollars on high lvl orbs. Also if this was a genuine coding glitch own up to it, let us know what happened. Sparkie I think you are doing a good job trying to interact with us gamers. None of the ppl before you interacted or answered hardly any of the forum questions, remember the questions left unanswered on the forums about the 40vs 40 faction base wars? PPl were asking questions for 6 months with no response. The free stuff is appreciated. Sparkie, please hear me and look into why the ppl in charge of your spend/charge promotions can't seem to get it right. Some of the promotions are poorly worded or details are left out like dates, i ended up getting screwed out of my +10 orb from that promotion. Or for instance why in the world could I follow your exact directions in another spend promo at the end of August and not get my free war avatar pack? After two tickets with all the proof in the world I spent money in your boutique, you send me 10 profundity scrolls? How hard would it have been to type me code for my war avatar pack? This stuff angers us gamers. Look into the department or ppl who run these boutique sales? Are they the same ppl? Because if they are, they are the problem. You guys have a great game, but you can not anger your customers, the very lifeline of your games existance. Thank you for your time.
  • Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver
    Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I did send a ticket and this i got as response

Hello,

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately, there had been some issues with the availability of the dragon orbs for the sale. We are currently unable to provide a specific timeframe; however, we'll look into having this fixed and check if there are any available Orbs for sale in a future maintenance update.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
    Reaku
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

WUT?????
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I did send a ticket and this i got as response

<snip>
    ..... and thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    </snip>

Interesting how they jump to this conclusion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008