Which primal skills are worth it?

vhkprim
vhkprim Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Assassin
I was looking through the new primal skills and could not make up my mind whether cursed jail and elimination was worth it. I'm very unsure in giving up my headhunt for cursed jail.
Post edited by vhkprim on

Comments

• Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Elimination is worth it, deals insane amount of damage especially combined with spark.

Cursed Jail is the same as headhunt but deals more damage but locks you in longer then headhunt would do.
    I dont think that cursed jail is too bad but i probably wont get it anytime soon because of the channeltime.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One thing I do like about Cursed Jail is that it continues casting even if the enemy walks out of range.

Pros:
    -Deals with Def charms well by using 2 on the weakest ticks, and having the 2 strongest hits uncharmed
    -Continues casting if enemy walks out of range
    -Awesome animation
    -Sage seems to have a 75%+ chance to only use 1 spark
    -Chance to ZC on every tick, resulting in higher damage than HH and any 2 spark skills afterwards, if all ticks ZC
    -Has a longer cast range than HH and most of the other sin skills

Cons:
    -2.5 sec cast animation that can only be canceled by getting stunned or enemy gets too far way
    -Cost 60 bloods
    -Loss of instant stun from HH
    -Require you to reposition closer after use
    -Because of the delayed stun, it's easier to be blocked by AD

I never used my HH much anyway because of the stand still animation, Cursed jail fits my rag tag style of fighting (striking and kiting).
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Cursed jail can be a fast stun if you cc it.

All the sin primals are worth it. No argument b:chuckle
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Cursed Jail is great! It costs a hell of a lot of bloods, but I find it very very useful. In NW, there are some people where even if I had a great combo I just couldnt kill them because they AD or Spark or just simply one shot me. However, if I approach them and Cursed Jail out of stealth or even just as a surprise attack, it normally results in a kill for a similar geared player to myself. More often then not I underestimate its power and end up killing a lot of people on the first hit even because of ZC (like 18k damage). As has been said it carrys on attacking even if the defender moves, and also goes through Silence etc (** you Psys!) so it really is quite good I think. The only thing that would put me off is the cost of it. 60 bloods is a lot of those damn Raccoon's haha b:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    All of them