Raging Tide's TW Report - Week 44

Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Tideswell (East)
Hi fellow readers, remember to give me your lovely detaily comments after your TWs end! b:victory You're also very welcome to contact me by a PM on forums or send me ingame mail.

TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 11/01/2014

Post TW map of Raging Tide - http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s587/scullreaper/2014-10-2604-56-03_zpsf703f662.png

Offense
Defense

Saturday (11/01/2014)

Vertu attacks King's Feast held by Leviathan - 2:00 PM EST

Volt attacks The Harshlands held by BlackList - 8:00 PM EST
QQme attacks Broken Plain held by Vicious - 8:03 PM EST
LEGIONES attacks Dragon's End held by CRUSH - 8:06 PM EST
Leviathan attacks Stairway to Heaven held by Vertu - 8:09 PM EST

Guilds/Factions on the map not participating in TW this week

PILIPNAS
WalknDead
BwareofUs
MYRMIDONE

TW predictions

Saturday (11/01/2014)

Vertu attacks King's Feast held by Leviathan - Leviathan destroys crystal

Volt attacks The Harshlands held by BlackList - BlackList defends

QQme attacks Broken Plain held by Vicious - QQme wins

LEGIONES attacks Dragon's End held by CRUSH - CRUSH defends

Leviathan attacks Stairway to Heaven held by Vertu - Vertu defends b:avoid

Colum's random thoughts on this weeks turn out

Not many TWs this weekend

Seems as if LEGIONES decided to try something different instead of Vertu now while Vertu can have fun with Levi

TW Results! - 11/01/2014 (Saturday)

Vertu attacks King's Feast held by Leviathan - Full 3h TW with about Vertu's 11 vs Leviathan's 35. The fight was good, Vertu started off by turtling and at halfway they took their catas out, Vertu pushed and both factions had got to each others' bases, Vertu getting Leviathan crystal down to 7 mil while Leviathan scratched Vertu crystal. Leviathan keeps King's Feast, and apparently their clerics love SOG and know how to use it.

Volt attacks The Harshlands held by BlackList - TW took almost 2 hours, Volt had about 20 people vs BlackList's 30, while they had more r9rr than BL did (or so I was told). Volt pushed BlackList back and got their most towers destroyed, at base they started struggling however. BlackList had snug catas down A lane and they got two times to Volt base but were killed, Volt finishes BL off with last big push and takes The Harshlands. Fun and fair TW.

QQme attacks Broken Plain held by Vicious - QQme takes Broken Plain in 2h 15 min with 80 people while Vicious had 55-60, the describe for the TW I got from QQme was "they bent over and took it proudly."

LEGIONES attacks Dragon's End held by CRUSH - LEGIONES takes Dragon's End in 40 minutes.

Leviathan attacks Stairway to Heaven held by Vertu - Leviathan had low attendance in this TW, about 35-40 at start ended with 20-25 due to people having to leave, Vertu started with 16. Vertu had sneaky catas! First two hours were basically Leviathan pushing and Vertu counter-pushing back, Leviathan grouped up a lot allowing Vertu to have AoE-parades on them though. Levi had split their pushes, however towards the end they lost more members and they were pushing one lane and Vertu started pushing that back, got in Leviathan base and destroyed their crystal. Vertu keeps Stairway to Heaven in about 2h 30 min. HEIL VYTLER!

Special Comments from Players:

-

Additional Info:

Any atk/def level buff numbers? Let me know!

TW map of Raging Tide after wars - http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s587/scullreaper/2014-11-0204-30-42_zpsc83b5036.png

LAND COUNT

↑ = more land than last week
↓ = less land than last week
- = same amount as last week

Thanks Clergywoman for the idea b:pleased

LAST WEEK'S
QQme - 21 ↑
BwareofUs - 8 ↑
Vicious - 5 ↓
Leviathan - 5 -
CRUSH - 5 -
Vertu - 2 -
PILIPNAS - 2 -
WalknDead - 1 -
BlackList - 1 -
MYRMIDONE - 1

THIS WEEK'S
QQme - 22 ↑
BwareofUs - 8 -
Vicious - 4 ↓
Leviathan - 5 -
CRUSH - 4 ↓
Vertu - 2 -
PILIPNAS - 2 -
WalknDead - 1 -
MYRMIDONE - 1 -
Volt - 1
LEGIONES - 1

PREVIOUS WEEKS

Week 21
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
Week 25
Week 26
Week 27
Week 28
Week 29
---Week 30 deleted due to Colum instability---
Week 31
Week 32
Week 33
Week 34
Week 35
Week 36
Week 37
Week 38
Week 39
Week 40
Week 41
Week 42
Week 43

I have no intention to insult anyone by these reports, I'm making them out of my pure interest and curiosity. I try to give my best effort to this and you, the TW players, can help me with that! Also any info about how the TW went after it happened from the TW fac officers or core members would be appreciated.
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    #wewantfuntws, right levi?
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    inb4 "going after bware on dwp was pointless cuz QQme will take that anyway so we went for more fun with Vertu"

but anyway ty for support Colum, i dun think tbh we can pull that defense, but will do everything to last more than 30 mins last time.

bring it *****!
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    inb4 "going after bware on dwp was pointless cuz QQme will take that anyway so we went for more fun with Vertu"

but anyway ty for support Colum, i dun think tbh we can pull that defense, but will do everything to last more than 30 mins last time.

bring it *****!

I expect the unexpected. b:sin

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I expect the unexpected. b:sin

I expect chance of rain 100%. high of 50. Time of sunrise 7:26 Time of sunset 17:52

OOOOhhhhh you were talking about TW.......
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    I expect chance of rain 100%. high of 50. Time of sunrise 7:26 Time of sunset 17:52

OOOOhhhhh you were talking about TW.......

Love u too Zarkin. b:cute

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    Update done!!

• Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the fun TWs Vertu!! My SoG was never on CD for you Alchi b:dirty

cya next week

Thanks Colum for your efforts!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ty Leviathan for both tws.

While losses are tough to swallow, these 1h30min+ competitive wars with Bware is preferable and more enjoyable than whatever RT as a server has had to offer our faction in more than a year. You should worry more about your own faction and your own fights because Leviathan is doing just fine with TWs. This is no downward slope with Bware. These fights are meaningful and competitive, and that's better than getting wined or rolling factions that have no business being on the map. To look at it as anything but positive for both Bware and Levi shows you do not know or understand the TW climate of our server. At least try to have some sort of actual facts when you speak about our faction, not this nonsense views of an outsider with no clue of what really TW is in RT.
  • rjl8769
    rjl8769 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i dont post much on here but had to i have a toon in Volt and i seen what they said about tw we had 30+ in tw so not sure who said 20 and Volt did req for 2 weeks alot of high gear people to fight BlackList they gave us everything and allitle more then we expected they didnt try to defend for 3hrs they came right after so there was no seaking in base we had dead spys and they where in are base more then 2 times damn not sure what tw this person told u that colum but it wasnt the Volt BlackList tw why lie about what happen and now i have to say that was not the smartest place to bid on cause who do we attack now QQme # dumbazz
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    rjl8769 wrote: »
    i dont post much on here but had to i have a toon in Volt and i seen what they said about tw we had 30+ in tw so not sure who said 20 and Volt did req for 2 weeks alot of high gear people to fight BlackList they gave us everything and allitle more then we expected they didnt try to defend for 3hrs they came right after so there was no seaking in base we had dead spys and they where in are base more then 2 times damn not sure what tw this person told u that colum but it wasnt the Volt BlackList tw why lie about what happen and now i have to say that was not the smartest place to bid on cause who do we attack now QQme # dumbazz

I think if Volt leader AND my good friend in there PM me about the TW, my sources are rather reliable. b:bye If there happened something else than what they told me, I am sure theyre able to come correct it here.

Especially considering when the corrections come from a stoneface avatar so I got no clue what troll is behind it.

• rjl8769
    edited November 2014
    I think if Volt leader AND my good friend in there PM me about the TW, my sources are rather reliable. b:bye If there happened something else than what they told me, I am sure theyre able to come correct it here.

Especially considering when the corrections come from a stoneface avatar so I got no clue what troll is behind it.

like i said iam in the Volt faction and if they told you we only had 20 people not sure why he would lie we had more then 20 and yes we did req for 2 weeks and brought in alot of people so nothing bad on you colum but not sure why are leader would lie
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    like i said iam in the Volt faction and if they told you we only had 20 people not sure why he would lie we had more then 20 and yes we did req for 2 weeks and brought in alot of people so nothing bad on you colum but not sure why are leader would lie

b:bye Still you posting on a stoneface avatar is not a valid proof of you being in Volt, not like it'd matter much.

Corrected Vertu's morning TW number to 11, a certain nub in there can't count. b:angry

• peaceskyboy
    peaceskyboy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Lol Volt had 20 for start of tw....how can volt hav 30 if only 25 was online? And not all 25 was in tw. Lot of members didnt have enough hrs. We did not recruit just for BL volt recruits heavy generally to actually tw more. Thats our goal tyvm. Bl ignored our gate towers to get inside base. reason why theu was inside. And if theres a problem where we are located, you can simply leave Volt, we have our own reasons why we are in that specific spot. But Obviously you must not be paying attention to volt or maybe log on for tws. Anyways it waa a gf either way. AND it was a fair fight end of the day. Thanks
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @DS I don't see Vertu's name listed anywhere in that comment so I'm not sure why you guys keep bringing it up. It was a blanket statement and not directed specifically at your faction.

You guys were much stronger this week than the last time we fought you and we applaud you for it. As we had to say in world chat last night - you kept your TWs classy, please keep your attitudes classy as well.

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Trash talking Volts choice of where to TW is kind of just showing you are butt hurt that you lost. Volt only had about 20 people in that TW which was lots of fun. Nice to hide behind some generic avatar and spout nonsense about how angry you are you lost. Sorry you lost but i for one had a great time. BL is a fun faction to TW against and we enjoyed it. Sorry if you didn't.

Edit for derpness: I just realized you said you are IN VOLT....how about you come forward and speak your mind to Director or Leader rather then hiding on forums talking **** about our own faction? There is always a choice if you are not happy with ours you can always leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @DS I don't see Vertu's name listed anywhere in that comment so I'm not sure why you guys keep bringing it up. It was a blanket statement and not directed specifically at your faction.

You guys were much stronger this week than the last time we fought you and we applaud you for it. As we had to say in world chat last night - you kept your TWs classy, please keep your attitudes classy as well.

Thanks

Actually, Shamoke was directing that at one of our members, thus directing it at Vertu (And Legiones considering the situation). I know this was not Levi as a whole, so I don't hold it against the faction, but still, he is an officer (isn't he?).
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Alchidemi - Raging Tide
    Alchidemi - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't post much, but here's a link to Leviathan vs Vertu 11/1/2014 tw. <3 Get ready for a 40 minute battle x.x. This was the 8:00 PM TW. I didn't record the 2:00 PM one. Also, an SoG counter for me in the video D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzxsfyU64cM (Don't forget to subscribe :O)
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    for Vicious and QQme TW
    Vicious had equal sign up in last TW, about 50-60 at start after 2hours TW we ends with 40-45 due to people having to leave b:thanks TY for QQme we have fun a lot
    next TW we hope we will better than this If no Vicious you will have fun TW like this? see you next week b:thanks
  • Alchidemi - Raging Tide
    Alchidemi - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Actually, Shamoke was directing that at one of our members, thus directing it at Vertu (And Legiones considering the situation). I know this was not Levi as a whole, so I don't hold it against the faction, but still, he is an officer (isn't he?).
    Whatever the thought was directed towards, it's done and over with. Just move on and fight fight fight! There's no reason to hold onto a petty grudge about this. b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    *snip deleted post that's nothing but flaming*

You know, you could prove yourself easily by just stating who you are ingame. Being a stoneface with a low post count and a recent join date doesn't really build you any credibility whatsoever. Part of why I got away with the default icon and not saying who I am is because I've built up my credibility over time and I'm a veteran. You... can't claim either of those actions but you're here making claims with no proof to back it up and following up by flaming someone who at least shows who they are. Of course no one's gonna take you seriously if you do that.

Oh and speaking of which, that flaming you did? Don't.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • rjl8769
    edited November 2014
    Trash talking Volts choice of where to TW is kind of just showing you are butt hurt that you lost. Volt only had about 20 people in that TW which was lots of fun. Nice to hide behind some generic avatar and spout nonsense about how angry you are you lost. Sorry you lost but i for one had a great time. BL is a fun faction to TW against and we enjoyed it. Sorry if you didn't.

Edit for derpness: I just realized you said you are IN VOLT....how about you come forward and speak your mind to Director or Leader rather then hiding on forums talking **** about our own faction? There is always a choice if you are not happy with ours you can always leave.

and yes i did leave Volt cant be in a faction with wc drama people and faction jumpers and liers so not sure why u blame BL has nothing to do with them so gogo you guys have fun twing now lmao
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    and yes i did leave Volt cant be in a faction with wc drama people and faction jumpers and liers so not sure why u blame BL has nothing to do with them so gogo you guys have fun twing now lmao

Not a problem and dont let the door kick ur butt on the way out....I am sure we will do great without you since you are crying about being in a faction that WON the TW we did. We will do more TW after reset and own more territory and you will miss out...so good job. Enjoy being out of our great and fun loving faction. Be a man next time and say who you are maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Whatever the thought was directed towards, it's done and over with. Just move on and fight fight fight! There's no reason to hold onto a petty grudge about this. b:surrender

Marry me, Alchi.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • peaceskyboy
    peaceskyboy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Lol nobody blamed BL though. Volt doesnt have volt drama. Never had any complaints of Volt. If there are any ppl making volt look bad they're handled. There are no liars maybe besides you who wont reveal yourself lol , fac hoppers? Sorry i dont remember allowing one in the fac, apps has been rejected. So you gogogo have fun being butthurt w. Another fac or w.e you want to call this. Obviously Volt wasn't for you. Prob going to do the same thing to the next fac you join.
  • TrueTank - Raging Tide
    TrueTank - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Blacklist had alot of fun in that TW. We were definitely out geared and numbers were close towards the end. That being said it was still a fun time and gave our people more practice!!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    Blacklist had alot of fun in that TW. We were definitely out geared and numbers were close towards the end. That being said it was still a fun time and gave our people more practice!!

Word! Cheers to BL for a great and fun TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    where are you Colum? i wait you for TW report Week 45 b:laugh
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    voravat23 wrote: »
    where are you Colum? i wait you for TW report Week 45 b:laugh

this is gonna be like a bye week for tw.

damn server issues lol
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    this is gonna be like a bye week for tw.

damn server issues lol

Yea there were a few bids that I was told of but not very many. Vertu was unable to bid but I believe we were bid on by Beware. Looks like at this rate we may wine them if the servers aren't up which is unfortunate, that could have been an interesting fight. Well I would say see you all in game but at this rate that may not happen for some timeb:surrender
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    No worries I'm working on the thread, had some connectivity issues yesterday when I wanted to do it.