New and curious about classes

aggressivekoala
aggressivekoala Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
Hey there friends, I'm not allowed to make my own topics so I thought I would post on an informative thread instead! I was thinking of giving this game a shot and was wondering which class is best suited for Nation Wars and Territory Wars?

I was leaning towards Psychic or Archer thusfar, but I was also reading about this new caster class coming out in a few short months called the Moon Fairy and wondered if any of you had information on whether that class will be good in the aforementioned events.

Any other information such as how hard a class is, how good of gear it needs to become relevant, etc is all appreciated b:cute
Post edited by aggressivekoala on

Comments

• Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The Moon Fairy will have one of the two knockback skills that works against the players. Not to mention this knockback will be an aoe, whereas Mystic's knockback is a single target one.

They are on the top of mobility pyramid. Channeling while running is their trademark ability. They are also the only mage class that has a pure anti-stun skill which is almost instant and learned at a low level. One of their passive skill outright reduces the physical damage, and they also have a party buff that reduces the damage of auto-attack by %60. Which means they will be hard to kill for sins who just spark and aps. They have a demon/dragon form which increases their speed (yay for mobility!) and phy.defense (in this form moon fairies have the highest phy defense of all mage classes). They also have a good chunk of control skills.

I don't have the Chinese version of the game, so I'm just making assumptions from what I saw and repeating stuff that other people translated :3
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    then comes an assassin with a 2spark elimination from stealth while he is off demon form and the moon fairy is 123dead :-)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    then comes an assassin with a 2spark elimination from stealth while he is off demon form and the moon fairy is 123dead :-)

The combo you just mentioned is a 12 not a 123 lol

But if what that person said is true about Moon fairy attacking while moving, then i guess we are going to have an anti-sin class. I wonder if they can still attack and move when emobolized.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22031541#post22031541

This is a link to the discussion thread that was made by players since the expansion hit China in September. All available info is there. The new classes will be extremely tough to contend with once someone has put in the time to level them, get their spirit/cards caught up and what not. I am definitely looking forward to how they will affect the PVP point of this game, NW/TW and regular PvP.