GOLD whats pwi doing about it

Options
DATALEC - Dreamweaver
DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
Ok we all know gold is at max but since pwi are still doing sale after sale and now they have the 10-11 and 12* also on sale i would love to know how we supposed to get the gold with in game coin.
Max amount you can buy is around 48 gold since AH ou have to wait till only lets u spend 200m then you have got the gold to get more.....so IF i want a 12* orb 150 gold and the waiting list is 1300 gold at max price you will have to wait like 4 days to get the item.
I know some will sell gold in world chat but pwi are not helping out with constant sales pwi need to stop sales or bring an npc to sell gold.
I for one will not put to buy gold in the AH till somethin is done come on pwi staff sort it out not hard to fix this chit.
Post edited by DATALEC - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    you are supposed to CHARGE not to buy gold with coin,......

it is very easy :

1. gold on max and you will need for ever to buy some with coin

2. Make ridiculous sales with R9,dragonorb pack, +12 orbs at the same time

3. People will go , omg omg look at this sale-need gold- no gold in Ah= i go charge
  • viktorbg
    viktorbg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Like he said - the plan adding that in-game bot was to make coins so useless that everyone has to charge zen just to have fun* (*read as pay-to-win) *10/11/12 orbs.

The bot thing is so huge that the "market" will never stabilized even after the DQ nerf in the next expansion. There is people that can farm 30m per day using bots and mediocre PC.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Options
    guess i didnt make my point clear i blame halloween n kids knocking on the door every 5mins....but my point wasnt what caused gold to max or a responce"go charge"

Basically a moan that pwi instead of fixing the gold problem by maybe stop trying to make money the greedy XXXXXXX and maybe stop doing sales untill gold lowers or putting an npc to buy gold.

I can not be the only person that dont like waiting days to even get an autopot never mind if i wanted something over 48 gold then having to wait alot longer.

Some response from pwi about how they plan to sort this chit out would be nice.

P.S its still easy to make coin and pay using game coin IF you could buy gold
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Options
    alot of good players have left this game and i dont blame them besides being out dated graphics no game play after max level and introducing cards that can make you almost unable to die pwi dont really care sad really.
    thx to perfect world they own alot more games way to reward the players kill the game that made them
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's easy to buy gold on all servers. The people who aren't morons just buy it ahead of time instead of waiting for the sale they want and qq'ing that they can't buy gold with in game coins.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Dear pw end this madness and make gold player bound...ty
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I think Wanmei needs an intervention. Their addiction of ripping money from players at the cost of destroying the game has gone on for too long. Who's up for an intervention-conferenceb:shutup
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    On RT server people are selling gold with 5milion in wcb:cry
    giphy.gif

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

let's leave 2x drops on so coin is even more worthless and you can see WC gold for 10 mil each. You people wanted it so you got it.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It's easy to buy gold on all servers. The people who aren't morons just buy it ahead of time instead of waiting for the sale they want and qq'ing that they can't buy gold with in game coins.

You make no sense, you can't plan for a 12* sale. They used to be SOOOO few and far between you could stack gold. This one came about a month after the last and has jam packed sales in between. Marketing needs to learn to give it a rest sometimes.
  • CaNdYy - Dreamweaver
    CaNdYy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    gold price is only different for non cash players, if you buy gold with ingame coins it's not their fault
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    gold price is only different for non cash players, if you buy gold with ingame coins it's not their fault

Then they should raise the gold price cap. Get rid of it and let us buy as high as we want, cause not only isn't their fault, but they shouldn't care either. How ever that is not the case. Players have been asking for a cap raise for a long time and the answer is... wait it out, see if shttt gets better.

You are not bring helpful. PWI does need to cool the sales a bit sometime. Gold price is directly related to sales and promotions.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Remember this?
    How is PWI going to increase suppl- HEY BIG WEEKEND SPEND PROMO

What has PWI done in the last half of the decade that suggests in any way it gives a damn about rising gold prices? So that's why I say just increase the cap. 50m is fine. Increase my inven cap, AH cap, bank cap too while you're at it. You're not going to get anything else from them IJS IMO TBH.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • pruttkudde
    pruttkudde Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Remember this?

But they have shown their stance on it. They removed the original 1 million cap on the AH so people could go over that.
  • scruncy
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Here is whats gonna happen if they raise the cap for coins:

lets say they raise the cap to 10m for 1gold. people will sell right away at the cap , it will not become slowly slowly, no , they will sell gold right away at the 10m cap, because they know people are despered and will buy.

when that happens , they few people who charge to sell gold for coins will get their needed coins even easier , faster and cheaper. which results in that people will charge even less (remember before if i wanted 100m i needed to charge 25gold ,now i need only to charge 10gold) and gold supply will even lower then it is now.

so, good luck with that.....b:bye
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

Half of year break on this site (I had note played this game since 2013) and ... prices are more than before ... again. More than ever before.

Just visited this site to say "Hi" to perfectworld community.
  • SephronX - Sanctuary
    SephronX - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Introducing the new PWI NPC: Gold Merchant

This greedy NPC has acquired vast quantities of gold in underhanded means and is ready to sell for a 'small' sum. Typical he will charge 15m for 1 gold. Catch him on a good day and he might lower it to 10m, but only for a moment.

Gold Specials include: an extra 50 silver for 50 gold, an extra 1 gold when buying 100 gold.

Just don't expect him to trade gold for coins, he doesn't do that.
  • CaNdYy - Dreamweaver
    CaNdYy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    increasing gold price isnt going to make cash shoppers charge more, tbh the spend/charge promo dont really fancy much, and npc that sells gold is never going to happen.Dreams only come true when u sleep.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Gold cap increase = increase on merchant prices for everything. Teles will be 50K each. HP charm 25 mil each. Perfect tokens 60K each or more. DoD and DoT 400 mil each, ETC. Only an idiot would think gold raised from 4 mil to 10 mil won't cause increased prices for boutique items like charms and packs and etc.

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    Here is whats gonna happen if they raise the cap for coins:

lets say they raise the cap to 10m for 1gold. people will sell right away at the cap , it will not become slowly slowly, no , they will sell gold right away at the 10m cap, because they know people are despered and will buy.

when that happens , they few people who charge to sell gold for coins will get their needed coins even easier , faster and cheaper. which results in that people will charge even less (remember before if i wanted 100m i needed to charge 25gold ,now i need only to charge 10gold) and gold supply will even lower then it is now.

so, good luck with that.....b:bye

Here's why that is a **** statement.

There is a market price for gold, driven by supply and demand, manipulated by PWI; that is why gold was not at cap for the last 6 years. If gold value has become higher than cap, the only way to buy boutique items without having to pay a middle man is to raise the cap. The only one to blame here is PWI, not the people selling gold.

b:bye
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • scruncy
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Here's why that is a **** statement.

Let's say they raise the cap to 10m for 1 gold, people will try to sell right away at the cap. Nobody will buy gold at that price.

There is a market price for gold, driven by supply and demand, manipulated by PWI; that is why gold was not at cap for the last 6 years. b:bye

Nobody will buy that gold? you so wrong. people already buying for 5-6m NOW !
    The gold was not on cap last 6 years because coins still had a purpose and some kind of value.
    That is gone now since nation wars update and botting system.

Gold market is driven by supply and demand , that is correct.
    There is NO supply for gold and NO demand for coins.
  • bloodedone87
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The gold was not on cap last 6 years because coins still had a purpose and some kind of value.

Such stupidity I havent heard in my life.
    PPl that are buying gold atm are rich ppl or ppl that really need gold.
    Gold cap to 10mil will reduce the amount of players more than it already had.
    giphy.gif

• Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    There is a solution. A long lasting charge sale (a 1-2 months of 50% gold price will do).

This what happens then:

-Cheaper real life price seems good for higher amount of player - more players charge gold. (price goes down -> demand gets higher)
    PWI won't lose much - they get less money per buy but more people buy so the amount of real money PWI gets stays about the same.
    -More players charge gold -> more people sell gold in game(people will want to sell the gold as soon as possible because they will see the gold price drops fast and it won't go up anytime soon).
    -More gold on sale in game -> in game gold price goes down(demand gets down since some people choose to charge gold instead of buying, supply gets up because of cheaper real life gold price so more people sells it).
    -In game price gets down -> current charging players are forced to charge more in order to get enough in game gold. But they won't have to pay more real money for it.
    -Charging players buy even more gold and try to sell more. Price gets down even more.
    -Prices drop slows down as the economy stabilizes.

Then PWI removes the gold sale.
    - Right before the charge price gets up many people buy lots of gold to stack it for future. PWI gets lots of money.
    - People have their items and gold stacked so the prices stay stabilized for some time.
    - The market is alive and newbie friendly again so more players stays in game to gain lvls and items.
    - In game gold price slowly goes up but it take a long time till it reaches the cap again.
    - When the gold reaches the cap again and people start complaining about lack of gold in AH - PWI puts on the sale to fix it.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Such stupidity I havent heard in my life.
    PPl that are buying gold atm are rich ppl or ppl that really need gold.
    Gold cap to 10mil will reduce the amount of players more than it already had.

learn to read, that statement was a reply to another guy. what scruncy said is true, at least on our server nobody needs coins anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    the ah cap is fine and the people whining are broke or dont charge. Im not really affected but for those of you who where buying gold then charging more selling it. LOL just LOL anyways b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    Options

You just back-peddled between 10m gold to 5m when someone called you on your bull****. 5m difference is a pretty big difference you know.

If coin has no value what are you keeping it in your inventory for? Better get gold with it right...are you getting it right now with clogged buy orders? Yes? So what are you afraid of with an increased cap? Clogging buy orders is not making your coin worth any more than it would be if the cap was lifted.

This thread has gone full ****** as people who don't know what they are talking about put in their 2 coins.
  • bloodedone87
    edited November 2014
    Options
    learn to read, that statement was a reply to another guy. what scruncy said is true, at least on our server nobody needs coins anymore.

Really? They dont need coins anymore? Then your server must be all end game players with all their mains and their alts lolol.
    giphy.gif

• Jadsia - Lost City
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm in complete agreement with you. The people advocating against are afraid of paying to true gold price dictated by the need of others to buy it.

If dq nerf is going to lower prices, it will do it whether gold is 1m each or 10m each according to demand and coin flow. But I think they know botting wasn't the real reason gold went high, that is why they are against a cap increase.

I love to hear people cry about token price when they are already buying them at 60% off the real cost of opening packs for them. They are greedy.

greedy people calling others greedy. How rich is that?

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    greedy people calling others greedy. How rich is that?

It's greed to want to buy gold at artificially low prices.

It is NOT greed to pay market prices. People are already paying higher outside of AH. Gold cap is not serving anyone right now. AH is clogged.

You're prove to be more and more stupid with every post.