oct 17 to oct 20 spend promotion rewards

Options
eve8874
eve8874 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
So after receiving only 8 out of 30 of my packs and 7 out of 10 of my ocean orbs a week ago, I was sent more packs today in batches of 8 every few minuets. However it's been like 30 minuets and the mail has stopped coming in and I'm still missing 6 out of 30 of both packs and 3 ocean orbs. Anyone actually get all the item's they are supposed to by now? If not Ill wait a little longer before I send in another ticket, but if other people have gotten their full reward I should probably send in another ticket.
Post edited by eve8874 on

Comments

• Panes - Dreamweaver
    Panes - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    They automated the rewards fix again this time too. I never got around submitting the ticket on my sons account. If you are missing anything more submit a ticket.
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I received chests and packs as well today on Tuesday, it also still isnt correct for me either. I had confirmation on last Friday for what i spent for the entire promotion, so it was clear what i earned and what was still not sent to me and again there not correct on what i should of received. I'm still owed 3 B chests, 3 S packs, and 1 more dragon orb. so far they have sent me 6 B, 6 S, and 2 orbs. This is 5 days after I had received confirmation on the total gold spent during the promotion which was repeating the promotion over 3 times. I have that letter clearly stating how much i spent and also the link to what the promotion rewards should be and there not matching up, so there appears to be a lot of confusion, which is a shame I liked the promotion. However its not much fun to worry all the time if you will receive your proper rewards or not, even with proof of what I spent and proof of what the rewards should be, it seems as of this point their still having a hard time getting the correct items sent.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It would be nice if the employees here could do math. Also short b chests and s packs after the "correction".