Demon bm?

alphasobe
alphasobe Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Blademaster
Hi everyone my question to all the pros is this:What kind of heavy armor i can use for my lvl 90 demon bm that i can change it when im getting to lvl 100 and also i got my blacksmith,tailor and craftsman to lvl 7so i can make the armor but i just dunno wich one to get from lvl 90 to 99 can someone please hlp i really apreciate it very much and god bless.b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksbb:
Post edited by alphasobe on

Comments

• ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    alphasobe wrote: »
    Hi everyone my question to all the pros is this:What kind of heavy armor i can use for my lvl 90 demon bm that i can change it when im getting to lvl 100 and also i got my blacksmith,tailor and craftsman to lvl 7so i can make the armor but i just dunno wich one to get from lvl 90 to 99 can someone please hlp i really apreciate it very much and god bless.b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksbb:

obvious choise if u want armor at lvl 90 would be to get TT90.

Another possibility that would be the best for me if i'd get a char at that point would be to wait till 95 and get lunar to turn into t3 later, but that's costly.

TT90 is the cheapest and best option for ur level atm
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Lunar 95 is actually cheaper i think as it is made purely from the **** that drops everywhere in lunar and most people are too lazy to even pick up.

Upgrading it will be a bit more expensive though, but the tradeoff is that your eventual G16 will be tradable as opposed to the binding items that originated from TT. The cost difference by the time it is G16 is probably something between 20 and 30% on the whole. Espescally the chest is interestig to make lunar because there isnt really any price difference here. While all lunar parts cost the same, the TT chest is more expensive than the other parts.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Problem with lunar though is that its not BH any longer, which makes it harder to find runs for it. On archo finding certain essences to buy when it was BH was painful, now its gonna be even more so.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Problem with lunar though is that its not BH any longer, which makes it harder to find runs for it. On archo finding certain essences to buy when it was BH was painful, now its gonna be even more so.

You pay good for a mule full of essences ? b:chuckle

I get you though, if you are level 90 and new, its probably an issue
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Does that mean lunar farming is back on b:cute b:dirty?