Botting with Mystic - Any tips?

Options
k0kai40
k0kai40 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Mystic
I have lvl 99 sage mystic, she has all her gear hh99 atm. I dont really play her that much, so wanted to put her into a good use.
Can mystic actually bot and be good at it? What macro and pet would be the best for it? Where would be a good spot to bot?

Thanks!
Post edited by k0kai40 on

Comments

• deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    probally a good mana sink on botting I guess unless it hits decent along with pet.Proablly want to use the physical hitting pet unless u macro mana refill into you skill macro.

Dunno..I have a mystic I play occatinally but really I hate the pets,love the plants though.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    probally a good mana sink on botting I guess unless it hits decent along with pet.

I never use mana potion or charm when botting with mystics which are one of the most efficient class to bot with actually.
    A lot of topics already cover this, so I won't repeat it b:surrender
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If you two shot mobs, auto macro should be (if you're sage chi skill)-clear thoughs-3 spark-Nature's veng

If you take longer to kill, auto macro should be (if you're sage chi skill)-clear thoughs-3 spark-Nature's veng-falling petals-nature veng-nature veng-nature veng

Assist should be all buffs every 15mins (res is optional aswell as summoning devil chihyu)

If you have an autopotter, (No excuse not to with active points) hp food should be 60% mana food 50%
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    k0kai40 wrote: »
    I have lvl 99 sage mystic, she has all her gear hh99 atm. I dont really play her that much, so wanted to put her into a good use.
    Can mystic actually bot and be good at it? What macro and pet would be the best for it? Where would be a good spot to bot?

Thanks!

Sage mystics are very easy to bot with, provided you've got a large enough mana bar (if not the Mystic Armor Seal belt helps, +5% mana reserve). You'll need at least 8000 mana points. If you've gone full arcane it won't be any problem. You -will- need sage Natures Vengeance to get the extra chi, and Clear Thoughts (Vacuity 79) for mana replenishment however.

Set the following attack routine:
    Li's Technique - Celestial Eruption - Clear Thoughts - Natures Vengeance - Natures Vengeance - Break in the Clouds

Support routine (14 minute cycle):
    Break in the Clouds - Devil Chihyu - Verdant Shell - Heal Pet - (optional) Invigorate - (optional) Verdant Blessing - Break in the Clouds

Motivation: The attack routine puts your mana replenishments spells at the start of every attack. Your mana will come from celestial eruption, so it's important to get your chi gaining spells going. Natures Vengeance (sage) is a huge chi boon, so you can forgo skills like Absorb Soul, even though they might look tempting to use. I resummon and heal the Devil pet in the support routine, as devil is the most effective pet once it runs out of chi. It's also a phys dd, so it will help if you encounter any magic resistance enemies. Invigorate and Verdant Blessing are optional, but I highly recommend using invigorate if you get it. It's basically 20% extra dps since casters only use skill damage anyway.

Spamming heals at the start and end of the support routine is mainly for safety - the bot has a way of triggering it at the worst moments. Doesn't cost too much mana to do the quick heals, and ensures you're basically at full health at the start and end of the support routine.

My own mystic is running this routine with comparable gear to yours against those Lethal Sharpfang Araneids near Avalanche Canyon, and rarely runs into trouble.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If you two shot mobs, auto macro should be (if you're sage chi skill)-clear thoughs-3 spark-Nature's veng

If you take longer to kill, auto macro should be (if you're sage chi skill)-clear thoughs-3 spark-Nature's veng-falling petals-nature veng-nature veng-nature veng

Assist should be all buffs every 15mins (res is optional aswell as summoning devil chihyu)

If you have an autopotter, (No excuse not to with active points) hp food should be 60% mana food 50%

oh so you took the bait on buying a auto stone for that stuff..gg...and gg pw lol
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    oh so you took the bait on buying a auto stone for that stuff..gg...and gg pw lol

Took the bait?.... Did you take the bait to buy r9? to buy rank? to buy charms? to buy smileys? to buy x.

I was using auto potter for PVP before i was using it for active points... Now with active points, who wouldn't buy one to do quest in 5 minutes and not waste an hour + on dailies you could otherwise active points.

And you don't need to cash to buy autopotter... its 3 gold xD Thats only 12m, that is less than 30 minutes of farming.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Autopot was already the most useful temporary item in cashshop before active points. It's ridiculously useful in pvp.