Spend rewards 17/10-20/10

Options
nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I just noticed that the spend rewards news post is gone, I went to check when are they mailing the rewards (I suspect it will be 1-2 weeks like usual) and the post is not there anymore.

Did they just remove it or something? Hopefully we will still get the stuff. If I am just being blind and it is still there let me know, but I didn't find it anywhere b:cute

Mr. Justice
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sparkie probably accidentally deleted it like he did the charge promo some time ago. You will still get your rewards, approx 2 weeks. This usually comes sooner on Friday night around nw time.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sparkie probably accidentally deleted it like he did the charge promo some time ago. You will still get your rewards, approx 2 weeks. This usually comes sooner on Friday night around nw time.

That's what I suspected, but I was not sure, thanks b:thanks

Mr. Justice
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It does appear to be MIA
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Here's the link: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9000583-dragon-orb-spend-promo

I just recieved 1 B Pack and 1 S Chest this time, which makes absolutely no sense, it's getting kinda boring to have to write tickets every time to get your stuff.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Here's the link: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9000583-dragon-orb-spend-promo

I just recieved 1 B Pack and 1 S Chest this time, which makes absolutely no sense, it's getting kinda boring to have to write tickets every time to get your stuff.

Same here. I spend 75 golds on chips for a r9 weapon, and just got 2 mails today, 1 with a S pack and the Other with a B chest b:surrender

Is not like i was not going to get the chips anyway but that promo clearly stated: 75 gold = Dragon Orb Ocean....

Update: Nevermind, I just got a Dragon orb ticket, I guess the gms are working on it but no the other 2 pack and chest for now b:laugh