Raging Tide's TW Report - Week 42

Comments

• duckling1977
    duckling1977 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sorry for that yup true you are one of them faction Levi dont think should be on map but like i said before if not for them little factions the third bigest faction as they say wouldnt be on the map thats what pisses me off the most they talk junk about who should and shouldnt be on the map and they dont fight no one but smaller factions but i guess if thats what they like in a tw gogo Levi
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hmm i guess your right jen when alot of the third best faction in RT used botting to lvl or very undergear sins you might need 50 or 60 to beat 20 to 25 lmao but good job QQme will take care of bware for you then u can take your powerfull facttion and beat the last 3 little faction by you then tw done for you til map reset

we only get like 50 people for tws if we are lucky

and we are only next to vertu and legiones. QQme has cut the map into 3 sections

troll harder bro
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • duckling1977
    edited October 2014
    we only get like 50 people for tws if we are lucky

and we are only next to vertu and legiones. QQme has cut the map into 3 sections

troll harder bro

lmao no troll just talking the truth
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Alright, Levi, you can't justify this, so I'm going to start by saying I'm trying to be as impartial as possible and attempt to look at this from an outsiders point of view. I do not care that you showed up to our TWs, that's fair and you had every right to...

That being said...

Levi has been going on and on about how they enjoy fun TW and at least one long TW a week and that the last time they attacked Vertu it was because they didn't want to have 6 hours of TW in a week, which is a fair excuse...However everyone on the server knows that QQme is bidding for DW this weekend, which means that Levi very well knew this was the last time they'd ever get to face Bware. I have friends in both factions and both of you PMed me commenting on how few you had compared to normal.

Basically this means that Levi and Bware were still rather even and they could have faced one another with a good fun fight. From what I understand (though unconfirmed) Jeni even PMed Jinx saying they had so few, which means discussion was had. What that entailed idk so I won't comment on that, however if Levi truly wanted fun TW and knew they wouldn't enjoy a 2 PM TW knowing they would lose a land eitehr way, they should have bid on Bware if they intended on wining it. This way if they had a TW to defend at 2 PM like they did they would have the two options that they did. Had the attack landed on 2 PM then they could have at least tried knowing both sides are probably out a few guns due to the timing.

Instead Levi bids on Vertu knowing full well that this is the last day they have to get a fun TW and then wine them regardless of both sides being down a few numbers even directly after a victory against Bware. So Levi knew they could win if things went correctly, but still chose to attack a faction that they knew they could win. Despite all this "Fun TW matters most" they only go for land preservation from factions that they know struggle to reach even 20 sign ups. If Vertu leader were to do that I'd be pretty upset because that's not a fun TW and lanbd preservation doesn't mean much unless you can hold first or second at the end of the season, which Levi would actually have had a bigger shot at holding if they had defended Bware.

What would have been the best to do for a fun TW would be to show up to the closer matched TW and wine the smaller faction because you already know as fact you can storm in the smaller factions lands later and take them all.

I'm sorry to have to be so negative but someone has got to call you out on that BS of wanting fun TW because all your actions for weeks have shown otherwise.

Now, as a Vertu Member I'm probably going to get trolled, called a hater, and flamed, probably even made kill on sight. But that's ok, most people get mad when you spout the hard truths. I am however trying my hardest to look at this from an outsiders point of view, and to some extent thinking of it as if I were a member and how upset I'd be that my superiors had made such an unfitting call. As I said you have every right to attack us and defend against us, but there is absolutely no reason to lie about your reasoning. Just tell the truth, you want to have those 8 lands so you have a shot at second place when the season ends. I won't hold it against you if you just tell the truth.

I've never liked Levi, and I had set the past behind me due to leadership change, but with every leader seems to come new stuff that is easily disliked. I hope that you guys shape up for the sake of the friends that I have in Levi.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
    edited October 2014
    if you look at the map you will see that there is no possible way levi can get 3rd in landcount
    only way thats gonna happen is if we go through qqme and thats not gonna happen

think of it this way if levi didnt wine bware last week, and successfully defended bware. they would be gone from our side of the qqme border. ijs
    (probably not the reason we didnt defend, but its a good one lol)

we can bid on bware this week but even then that will be the last tw we will have til next season since QQme is gonna go for dw. cutting off everyone from everyone
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Levi can take the two Vertu lands and can take LEGIONES lands. That would give them a total of 8 and Bware can take second if they attack Crush, but they've told me that's not a fun TW, so they might do it but they might not, we'll have to wait and see. Once QQme owns all the towns it's likely they will attack Vicious for that age old rivalry, windling their numbers, so to put it simply second place is between Bware and Levi, though Bware has the better chance. It's basic math.

And it is not a good reason to not defend because since we all know QQme is going for DW then they will be cut off regardless of weather or not you defended, that's just you trying to justify the -expletive deleted- since there is really no good excuse for it. Unless Levi bids in Bware this week then there will be no more fun TWs for anyone in Levi, and at this rate I'm doubting that Levi will.

Again, I don't really care about your choice in bids and defends and wines, but I do care about weather or not you stay honest.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I'm going to recruit you into a faction named Column. Just so people will confuse your name even more. b:sin

I don't know should I be like b:angry or b:sad, damn it Kossy b:laugh
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    what does stop factions on RT to gank QQme cities? Why are you letting 1 faction decide who has to tw vs who? Why you don't grow up some attributtes instead of saying.. "uh... let's run for the 2nd place"?

QQme has hard times even defending 1 faction; why the others, that touch qqme lands (basically everybody) don't take advantage from this. Either way you don't want fun tws since you rather go for a free land.

1 faction can have a 7 ways defense in the same time slot... wake up RT, you've been puppett'ed enough.
  • Rib_Striker - Raging Tide
    Rib_Striker - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    again people talking about levi stuffs. lol

we do what we do so if you guys dont like, join levi, get the leadership and change it urself. stop trying to talk about what is good or bad for u all. who are in levi has a lot of fun on how we doing so just be cool.

we will eventually fight bware and i dont think its outsiders business, dont be jelly b:cute
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    again people talking about levi stuffs. lol

we do what we do so if you guys dont like, don't join levi, get the leadership and change it yourself because it makes more sense to instead join a faction you already like. stop trying to talk about what is good or bad for our public image. who are in levi has a lot of fun on how we doing so just be cool.

we will eventually fight bware next season if we're close to eachother and i dont think its outsiders business, dont be smart or have opinions that differ from ours

Fixes in red. Again, I don't even care who you attack, you have every right to. But please just tell the truth.
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dylena TW strategy: wtf is heal or Buffs just Kick their ****** Butts you puzzys! b:chuckle
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Umm... Maybe you tell the truth Sae. I have never talked to Jinx in game. Not once, ever.

I have never considered the final land count a viable reason to decide where I bid. I couldn't even tell you how many lands we own off the top of my head. I don't care at all what "place" we end in. There's no prize for 2nd place, anyway, is there? What I DO care about is having enough TW pay to send members who sign up and dedicate their time and efforts to our faction. I have said this already.

I hope you can believe the truth and stop holding it against us. We have nothing against you..

But I'm really getting tired of all this hatred towards our faction. I posted here the reasons why we chose to fight Vertu last minute, even though it is no one's business but our own, and they are legitimate reasons. Please play the game and kindly leave us out of your accusations from now on.. You don't have to like us, no one is twisting your wrist to join us - we just don't want to be involved in this drama anymore.

If there's anything else you would like me to address, please feel free to PM me any time.

Thanks <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
    edited October 2014
    furryballz wrote: »
    what does stop factions on RT to gank QQme cities? Why are you letting 1 faction decide who has to tw vs who? Why you don't grow up some attributtes instead of saying.. "uh... let's run for the 2nd place"?

QQme has hard times even defending 1 faction; why the others, that touch qqme lands (basically everybody) don't take advantage from this. Either way you don't want fun tws since you rather go for a free land.

1 faction can have a 7 ways defense in the same time slot... wake up RT, you've been puppett'ed enough.

heres whats gonna happen.
    lets say bware vici levi vertu and legiones bid on qqme
    Vici is gonna get wined because they require full force to have a chance to win

Levi is prob gonna get 2-3 squads of QQme
    Bware is prob gonna get 2-3 squads
    1-2 squads of QQme's best gonna try to roll over Legiones and vertu quickly

at this point in tw season there is nothing for the rest of us to gain from a gank on qqme.
    only the 2nd strongest on the map gains anything from a gank on the #1 guild.

its a learn from the past mistakes kind of thing
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    I should probably say my opinions do not reflect the opinions of Vertu as a faction.

Why would Jinx lie to me about PMing you? Unless I misunderstood what he said. As far as TW pay, I'm sure your members will understand if there is a lack of pay. It must be nice for your members to run in, burn less than one charm, and come out with a couple mil each. That's a very small loss in coin. So basically what your saying is it's not the fun TW you want it's the ability to pay your members for logging in for an hour? Exciting.

So you didn't want to TW against Bware and chose to TW against vertu because you only had a few more than they did and over twice of Vertus members? Legit. Of course nobody is trying to recruit me, my reoccurring disdain for Levi isn't exactly a hidden feature of mine, even for the friends that I have in there.

If you didn't want to be part of the drama why would you make yourself the center of it?

Also I stand corrected as QQme did not bid on DW... I hope you enjoy your TW with Bware.
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Why would I lie to you about talking to Jinx...? lol, you must have misunderstood Sae, I'm quite sure he would be happy to clear up with you that we don't communicate on pwi, but I'm not sure why it matters.

Many of them do understand and many have offered to withhold their pay, actually! We have an awesome group of dedicated members... but even so, everyone earns it, even if it doesn't buy much (hello inflation) it's more of "it's the thought that counts - we appreciate you" that everyone deserves if they so desire. Same as the weekly Wishlist event and charm raffles we held last season when we had the coins to do it.

I don't want to be in the center of it and honestly don't think I really made myself the center of it, but as leader I kinda feel like it's my responsibility to respond to your assumptions.

this is too srs for me lol. It's a game - can we just play it and have fun please?

so, thank you, we are really looking forward to this week's TWs vs both Bware and LEGIONES! I hear they brought 57 people last weekend? Our 2pm numbers usually look around 35. Can't wait to be outnumbered with our attack ;)

Good luck with your war as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • furryballz
    edited October 2014
    heres whats gonna happen.
    lets say bware vici levi vertu and legiones bid on qqme
    Vici is gonna get wined because they require full force to have a chance to win

Levi is prob gonna get 2-3 squads of QQme
    Bware is prob gonna get 2-3 squads
    1-2 squads of QQme's best gonna try to roll over Legiones and vertu quickly

at this point in tw season there is nothing for the rest of us to gain from a gank on qqme.
    only the 2nd strongest on the map gains anything from a gank on the #1 guild.

its a learn from the past mistakes kind of thing

Yes, probably.

But tbh i dont think the actuall QQme can roll any of these factions with so little numbers. Let's say the truth tho, QQme won't completely cut off bware from levi cause otherwise they would be ganked from now till the end of the season by bware and vicious. They just want to keep bware land count low so Levi can still get 2nd place duh...
  • duckling1977
    edited October 2014
    lmao well jen i think you have alot of issue in your faction cause you say 3 or 4 different things and your members say something else i seen one that said Levi needs a new leader another that said little faction shouldnt be on tw map i will break it down for you if you have people like that in your faction that think that little faction shouldnt be on tw map and some that talk down to the leader i think there are big issues in your faction cause where iam sitting your faction cant beat noone but little faction so maybe your faction shouldnt be on the map and this bs about tw pay thats a j/k if your players need tw pay to stay in your faction you might want to rethink how you build your faction lmao its like pay to stay or they will quit not good but thats what i think and thank god iam not in there with you but good luck beating little faction have fun lmao
  • catshop4me
    catshop4me Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hmm i guess your right jen when alot of the third best faction in RT used botting to lvl or very undergear sins you might need 50 or 60 to beat 20 to 25 lmao but good job QQme will take care of bware for you then u can take your powerfull facttion and beat the last 3 little faction by you then tw done for you til map reset

b:shocked haters do nothing but hate, dont worry one day you will be ok
  • Shawnya - Raging Tide
    Shawnya - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is becoming all bs. All you guys can do is downgrade us every week. Its like you have a personal vendetta against Levi. What have our members ever done to you. Hmm lets see nothing. I agree with Jeni we defend ourselves against you and all you can do is tell us we are lying, that we are nothing, and all this other stuff. What is the point. All your doing is proving we have haters which we knew at this point. We do our own thing and honestly I agree with Jeni we don't have to tell you why we do what we do. We simply do it out of consideration because you guys don't know when enough is enough. Stop acting like a bunch of two year olds and act your damn age. Grow the hell up. I swear its like playing the game with a bunch of children. I mean my 11 year old acts more mature. Yes I know trash talk is going to happen but I swear its every week and I hardly ever see anyone trash QQme when they do things like what we do. No its always about Levi. Can't you guys learn to leave us alone and let us play the game in peace.
  • catshop4me
    catshop4me Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lmao well jen i think you have alot of issue in your faction cause you say 3 or 4 different things and your members say something else i seen one that said Levi needs a new leader another that said little faction shouldnt be on tw map i will break it down for you if you have people like that in your faction that think that little faction shouldnt be on tw map and some that talk down to the leader i think there are big issues in your faction cause where iam sitting your faction cant beat noone but little faction so maybe your faction shouldnt be on the map and this bs about tw pay thats a j/k if your players need tw pay to stay in your faction you might want to rethink how you build your faction lmao its like pay to stay or they will quit not good but thats what i think and thank god iam not in there with you but good luck beating little faction have fun lmao

Like you said "you think" , well maybe you should stop thinking, tbh Levi doesnt care what you think. Haters will be haters
  • duckling1977
    edited October 2014
    lmao iam just saying what your faction is writing so dont get mad at us for replying to posts from your own faction
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The drama is strong b:shocked

However folks, new TW report thread will be put up either later today or tomorrow before the TWs start. I'm glad the TWs have brought up conversations.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    This is becoming all bs. All you guys can do is downgrade us every week. Its like you have a personal vendetta against Levi. What have our members ever done to you. Hmm lets see nothing. I agree with Jeni we defend ourselves against you and all you can do is tell us we are lying, that we are nothing, and all this other stuff. What is the point. All your doing is proving we have haters which we knew at this point. We do our own thing and honestly I agree with Jeni we don't have to tell you why we do what we do. We simply do it out of consideration because you guys don't know when enough is enough. Stop acting like a bunch of two year olds and act your damn age. Grow the hell up. I swear its like playing the game with a bunch of children. I mean my 11 year old acts more mature. Yes I know trash talk is going to happen but I swear its every week and I hardly ever see anyone trash QQme when they do things like what we do. No its always about Levi. Can't you guys learn to leave us alone and let us play the game in peace.

The only one accusing Levi of lying is me, the others are not. Credit where due, please.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hello
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXwaterXx - Harshlands
    XXwaterXx - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Still no pwi for mac?
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Meh dont take it to heart vertu ppl have a habit of trying to downgrade everyone they get a chance at with their silly RL comments. A TW faction hates defeat plain and simple no one likes it. Best you can do is just ignore what they say. Although what i am hoping for lately is if we can actually get more pvp on RT it used to be more alive but now al those R9+12-11 with pretty good cards prefer to just PVE becuz its so fun. Hey i like Pve specially PV something to work towards. But what i do like even more than that is to Fight out with my hard work in PVE.

Btw we had a really good fun pvp session vs Beware ppl and I had so much fun. hey I even invited my good friend Enemy for a 3v3 we had a blast and it was some fun I do hope maybe other factions will step out and Help QQme out in PK and Elveva(Patience) since they tennd to stop pking after a couple losses for months. Plus with Dielena so active now Im having a lot of fun in the game lately and thats all that counts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Meh dont take it to heart vertu ppl have a habit of trying to downgrade everyone they get a chance at with their silly RL comments. A TW faction hates defeat plain and simple no one likes it. Best you can do is just ignore what they say. Although what i am hoping for lately is if we can actually get more pvp on RT it used to be more alive but now al those R9+12-11 with pretty good cards prefer to just PVE becuz its so fun. Hey i like Pve specially PV something to work towards. But what i do like even more than that is to Fight out with my hard work in PVE.

Btw we had a really good fun pvp session vs Beware ppl and I had so much fun. hey I even invited my good friend Enemy for a 3v3 we had a blast and it was some fun I do hope maybe other factions will step out and Help QQme out in PK and Elveva(Patience) since they tennd to stop pking after a couple losses for months. Plus with Dielena so active now Im having a lot of fun in the game lately and thats all that counts
    I should probably say my opinions do not reflect the opinions of Vertu as a faction.

Bringing in RL is lol.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Map looks nice and colorful, glad to see everyone is still having fun b:cute
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Everyone come over to Marine and Blacklist b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • furryballz
    edited October 2014

Maybe you should focus more on Vicious, seeing how you lost 2 TWs in 1 hour.