biel2505
biel2505 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello,

I'm backing to PWI Lost City and I would like to know how much costs 200k rep and any tips. I am old player but i don't understand how PWI works.

I have questions(3 years ago I lost $600 because i don't have knowledge to administrate my cash in-game @_@)

My questions:
  • How much costs 200k rep?
  • What the best method to make money?
  • What the best method to produce my equipments? I'm seeker, trying to up again to Level 100.

It's my questions. But if you can me send others tips I I'll be grateful!

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my english.
Post edited by biel2505 on

Comments

• biel2505
    biel2505 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you mate! You helped me a lot! b:laugh
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If you want r8, you can actually avoid paying for it if you are able to run FSP (rb 100+ instance) by converting the items you get from it into warsong emblems and converting those into rep badges. You can get 3k a day with that, plus some from your morai dailies if you make reputation jades.

However, g16 vana items are significantly better than r8, so if you can afford it, go with that. It's more expensive probably but if you want to farm it in game it's probably easier, and you can get it piece by piece which means you will see a difference faster, unlike with r8 where you can't get anything until 200k rep (well there are r6 and r7 items but they aren't particularly noteworthy)
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    R8r weapon for a source of defense levels/purge/cheaper purify spell continues to have value. However for a defense level weapon you need independent survivability beyond that weapon that's hard to get with r8r, especially without accumulating enough cost in refines that the cost of g16 isn't entirely significant in comparison (at least on my server, I can't speak to others).

Perhaps this will change with the advent of r8r2 but we'll see.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes