DW projects?

Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Tideswell (East)
Hey My Server what yall up too ? yall been lil too quiet. No pvps no drama no forum posts o.O Yall busy with current projects?

Let me guess Dailies got yall burnt out? Charms too costly? Tokens too costly? Bored? yeah i feel that myself usually new expansion comes around when the feeling get like this.

Atm myself still tryna make tha money for refines QQ and trying to get better at my bm. NH gave me a new motivation for it. Maybe after I reach my current goals i try jumpin in some of yall's Heavy level TWs. tho not sure which Big TW Fac to try out. But i leave that for sometime in future.

And ofc finish Nev's weapon gotta keep wifey Wizy going till we can get her laptop up and runnin again. She refuses to use my Flintstone of a Comp lol.
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Let me guess Dailies got yall burnt out? Charms too costly? Tokens too costly? Bored? yeah i feel that myself usually new expansion comes around when the feeling get like this.

Atm myself still tryna make tha money for refines QQ and trying to get better at my bm. NH gave me a new motivation for it. Maybe after I reach my current goals i try jumpin in some of yall's Heavy level TWs. tho not sure which Big TW Fac to try out. But i leave that for sometime in future.

Pretty much both of that. Have been busy with reallife and just finished now and having more time at hand. But current prices and not being a casher makes it harder every day to compete. Working on the money for my r9 weapon atm to complete my set and helping my hubby with gearing his archer. Also, not sure which TW faction to consider atm...
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I didn't have wifi, and I've been busy with real life.

My current goals:

Earn coin for more refines.
    Purchase a cube necklace.
    Earn a G15 warsong belt.
    Earn enough exclusive shards to go from mostly citrine to mostly garnet.
    Continue earning primal skills/passives.
    Finally break the 10k hp barrier buffed. Lol.
    Finally break the 10k pdef barrier from vanguard alone.

Just have fun with the game, and help a friend of mines learn the game.

Then again...I'm always quiet, and never in world chat, nor pvp'ing aside from NW. Lol.

So I just replied to stay awake before work, and to increase my post count. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    come join EQ Sel. No doubt you and Nev both can get in, probably take a few others of yall if they were so inclined :)

Serenity - do your weeklies and get those incomparables... they're better than the exclusives and IIRC cheaper as well. You also get four of them from reawaken chest once you get the proper sky level. as for that 10k pdef with vanguard only goal - garnets will of course help in that, but also get that primal defense passive maxed. That's basically a second vanguard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Cherryfive - Dreamweaver
    Cherryfive - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    @ Serenity. I read your goals. Want to know what happened when I was using, "mostly garnets"? Fried by lightening on pull to WS Snake, deeply poisoned to death at Linus (Purify won't keep up unless your sage) and anytime I was hit with water-well forget it. I am assuming you're a cleric since you mentioned vanguard. What is your motive to use those? We'll hit 10k buffed with Primal passive absolute virtue and a few in the cape.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    With the passive defence, its more beneficial to shard garnet or saphire in armors when you cant afford vit, deity or josd because you will get more out of them. The passive is applied on them so it end up being a bigger amoutn of defence from those then sharding hp shards who are only multiplied by the cube neck/sky demon pearl max hp% and barb buff.

Also, 10k p.def is low for even some stuff in pve (plume shell help but still), to put in comparison, my seeker with 31k p.def and 75 def lvl get it for 600 by some primal monster, thats high fo some reason and squishier AA class will take alot more form those to a point it cna be dangerous.
    Summing it up, you never have enough p.def or m.def
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Don't need defense. Just kill them before they kill you. And if you can't, then you're trash. EzGameEzLife.
    edited August 2014
    Don't need defense. Just kill them before they kill you. And if you can't, then you're trash. EzGameEzLife.

b:kiss so thats why id always see you sleeping on the ground in tw
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have been planning to make a all mystic FSP squad... But... I don't know any mystic recorders in DW... :\ Also i need to check when like other mystics are online...
    edited August 2014
    I have been planning to make a all mystic FSP squad... But... I don't know any mystic recorders in DW... :\ Also i need to check when like other mystics are online...

only mystic that could record would be adi, beside her, dont know any mystic who record on dw
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I can record u nab!
    edited August 2014
    @ Serenity. I read your goals. Want to know what happened when I was using, "mostly garnets"? Fried by lightening on pull to WS Snake, deeply poisoned to death at Linus (Purify won't keep up unless your sage) and anytime I was hit with water-well forget it. I am assuming you're a cleric since you mentioned vanguard. What is your motive to use those? We'll hit 10k buffed with Primal passive absolute virtue and a few in the cape.

Hello Cherry.

I actually restatted to mostly garnets already now. Ironically, my survivability has increased, and I have around 9k pdef self buffed. I'm now able to solo every pavilion, including water (while kiting head) if need be. (Though water is a pain. b:surrender). I still have a lot of magic defense, and my change from citrines to garnets only resulted in a loss of around 800 hp. In exchange I got far superior pdef, which for me personally has proven to be more effective than the citrines. The reason that I decided to go for this change is because I'm guilty of gearpeeking at other G16 AA's, and I've realized that the only thing that refining it does after a certain point is increase the hp amount. The pdef remains the same. So a +5 AA robe has the same pdef as a +10 AA robe. It's for this reason that I changed my shards out, and have elected to make that difference back up. I'm already made back a few hundred hp from it, and once I do a few more things, I'll exceed my former hp amount, while having a different set of sharding as well.

I'm even able to solo all of Bh69, from Pyro to Nob to Pole. I am full sage, so purify will keep me up. Usually on the snake pull, if it went badly, and mobs weren't aggroed before I got my heals up, then the attacks that killed me were the dinosaurs physical attacks...plus being sealed sucked too. I suppose its mainly a difference in our playstyles. Citrine works better for some. Garnet for others. That we both survive and have fun with it is what matters most. :D I won't lie, in BH79, I usually always just put BB up on those bosses. Never had anyone die on them that way. I may try to solo it, and see how it goes. :D Right now, I'm no longer a one shot to cannon, or even toad. (Not including his barbarian only attack.) But I have IH'ed myself through his hits.

But true. We'll both breech that 10k pdef barrier from our buffs alone soon enough. :D

@Baalbak: I'm considering going for the incomparables. The reason that I didn't as a first choice is because I'm not always here, and with school starting up, and bills still needing to be paid, It's not really uncommon for me to take a break from the game. Plus sharding mostly incomparables from weeklies takes a long time, so in this case I opted for the quicker method. I am second rebirth. I had opted to take the incomparible citrines when I did. They're still in my gear now, and are my only citrine pieces. LOL. Aside from that, at this point everything else is 3 sockets, and decked in exclusive garnet shards.

At this point, I have almost 10k self buffed, have my G15 WS belt, have my passives at 7. (Not 10 yet, since I haven't really played much since the expansion.)

@Ebri. I do agree with you on 10k pdef not being much to brag about. It is low in comparison. My goal was to take it in steps. 10k pdef, and once I accomplished that goal, to set out for something higher. I'll be honest, the game is dragging for me a bit, and the difference between R9rr and Nirvana G16 in pretty great. I can't solo a lot of the later dungeons, but I can do enough to get by. Of all the monsters in primal, Soul Priest probably hit me the hardest (At 2k damage each hit before I resharded.) I did solo him though. To be honest, I'm unwilling to shard gems, vitality stones, josd, Dod, or anyting super endgame.

______________________________________________________________________________

My ideal build would have been Full R9rr +12, With mostly JOSD and a few Drakeflame stones in my armor...plus Icebournes in weapon. But that dream is a dream deferred. I'm honestly not planning to shard anything higher than incomparables, since whenever the gear updates...like it always does, my gear will be obsolete, and any shards not super endgame will be down the drain. I think that's another reason why I went for exclusive garnets, since it doesn't take as long to farm...and the price is comparible. Admittingly, Incomparables are better, but I just don't like seeing my work go down the drain. If its going to flush, I'd rather it be a small flush than a big one. My pdef before was around 5 or 6k self buffed, and around 8k bm buffed. Its now 9k self buffed, and 12k bm buffed. (15k with sage fortify b:laugh .) So, while it may not be anything of great power, it has made my cleric a bit stronger, and her defense is rising.

Just a layout of how Serenity is atm.

-Pure Magic, AA, Second rebirth.
    -(Random assortment of A,B, and C cards.)
    -2 lunar rings. (+4 on both.)
    -G15 Warsong belt. (+5)
    -Full G16. (All pieces are +5)
    -Sky Demon's Pearl. (+4) I chose this over Gold TT90 because Gold TT90 binds, and I'm aiming for cube necklace still.
    -One piece Incomparable Citrines. Everything else is Exclusive Garnets. (All pieces are 3 sockets.)
    -+7 G16 Magic Sword, with Exclusive Sapphire. (1 socket.)

There is another item that I'm shooting for, that I did not mention, because I don't want the price to rise. (Ebri, you know what I'm talking about, as I told you a few weeks ago. b:chuckle ) Once I acquire said item, I will then list it here as well. LOL.

Aside from this, I'm working on trying to get A cards. (Not going for S cards because psssssh.)

I don't have epic gear, but I've got enough to get by, and I know my class well enough to make up for a lot of weaknesses that I do have. I'm not super endgame, and likely will never be. I'm working on a few more refines, and a few items. My progress may not seem like much, but I am proud to say that I've accomplished a lot of the goals that I did set out for. b:laugh

Oh, and thank you all for the advise and constructive criticism that was offered. I do appreciate it, as well as the listings of disadvantages of some of my objectives. For me, it was a personal choice, and one that I felt would help better me, based upon my playstyle, and I'm pleased to say that it has. Feel free to offer any advice however. My goal, simply put...is to turtle Serenity. I may kill slow, but I'll survive well. (Note, that I'm basing this on pve. I don't pvp outside of NW.)

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Could've sworn I posted in this thread.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Dailies - Dailies - Dailies -pk- Dailies - Dailies - Dailies -Dailies - pk - Dailies - Dailies -Dailies - Dailies - Dailies -Dailies - Log's.

Yup the life of Sel Darkmore b:cry

PWI your killing my flow i get butthurt just from buying tokens for crabmeat >.< someone really need to fix the money - coin sistuation *Theme of Smallville* SOMEBODY SAAAAAVVEEEEE MEEEEEEHHH!
    Team work is Flawless,

• Allonade - Dreamweaver
    Allonade - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Living at work, when not at work - remembering to do primal dailies to keep up on astral levels and spirit...and living in delta when I get the chance to make coin for DoT's...12 more to go!
    edited September 2014
    I didn't have wifi, and I've been busy with real life.

My current goals:

1.) Earn coin for more refines.
    2.) Purchase a cube necklace.
    3.) Earn a G15 warsong belt.
    4.) Earn enough exclusive shards to go from mostly citrine to mostly garnet.
    5.) Continue earning primal skills/passives.
    6.) Finally break the 10k hp barrier buffed. Lol.
    7.) Finally break the 10k pdef barrier from vanguard alone.

8.) Just have fun with the game, and help a friend of mines learn the game.

Just to update my goals:

1.) In Progress.
    2.) Accomplished.
    3.) Accomplished.
    4.) Accomplished.

5.) In Progress. Just need the new RB, Astral Sky Level passives, and crit passive from 2-10. (Unsure about getting the multi-buff. I'm seeing its advantages and disadvantages, so I'll hold off for now.

6.) Semi-Accomplished. With my offensive gear set, I'm just over 9.5 self buffed. With my defensive gear set, I'm over 10k. So I'll take that as an accomplishment. b:laugh

7.) In progress. Back up to being over 9k buffed. I'll hit it once I refine my gear some more.

8.) Accomplished. Having fun with the game, and helping others is what its all about. Especially when I know them personally. :D

9.) Secret Goal: Purchase Wings of Cloudcharger, refine it decently, and shard it in full garnet... Accomplished.

New Goals:

-Continue to refine my gear.

-Get one of the 3.3 Flyers that I really want. (My current flyer is already a 3.3 one, so this is just something for aesthetics, and nowhere near a priority.)

-Swap out my exclusive garnets for incomparable garnets. (This is a long term goal, and only a maybe, due to time restrictions, and how much I hate seeing progress at a snail's pace.)

-Continue to get my passives/skills.

-Boost my hp buffed past the 10k limit.

-Get a better tome than my current level 2 tome. LOL.

-Get a final A card in the right slot to give me a full row of A's. (Actually getting a set is a maybe...)

Get a warsoul weapon. This is a BIG MAYBE, and its more of a personal goal.

-Continue to help others, and have fun in the game.

"http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

edited September 2014
    current goal atm :

1 come to a conclusion to +10 Nevs Warsoul Weapon or sale it and work to get her a r9 one.

2 get 1 more damn A card so i can finally get an S

3 come to a conclusion if imma get my gear finish with refines of +10 or leave the current 7-10

4 forge a Dominance tome to use or sale it
    Team work is Flawless,

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    only mystic that could record would be adi, beside her, dont know any mystic who record on dw

Lasmin used to record.
    edited October 2014
    Woot getting close to getting Nevs r9 weapon about 150 mil more to go and then 5 mogs QQ
    Team work is Flawless,

edited October 2014
    WOOT Bam!

1, Got Nevs R9 weapon finally with the help of some friends and being able to sale the Warsoul weapon and my pan gu. fully 3rd cast now. and was lucky to get a cloud ring for her.

2 The next long road is to refinement QQ Any donations? b:sad
    Team work is Flawless,

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    WOOT Bam!

1, Got Nevs R9 weapon finally with the help of some friends and being able to sale the Warsoul weapon and my pan gu. fully 3rd cast now. and was lucky to get a cloud ring for her.

2 The next long road is to refinement QQ Any donations? b:sad

Ask PW to donate event gold. GG.b:chuckle
  • evilbeastman
    evilbeastman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    why is dreamweaver still down anyone know
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Read the sticky in General Discussion about this.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey My Server what yall up too ? yall been lil too quiet. No pvps no drama no forum posts o.O Yall busy with current projects?

And ofc finish Nev's weapon gotta keep wifey Wizy going till we can get her laptop up and runnin again. She refuses to use my Flintstone of a Comp lol.

Well Then....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
    edited December 2014
    My main goals atm:

-Continuing to refine my gear. I've got a lot of pieces up to +6/+7 up from +5. It may not be a lot in comparison to people with better gear, but it is a great accomplishment for me. Once I refine my other +5 pieces some more, I should breech the 10k hp buffed limit.

-Continuing to increase my pdef. I'm at a little over 9.7 unbuffed now, so I'm close to breeching the 10k mark unbuffed.

-Finish my last circle in meridian system.

-Finish gaining sky levels. I've been largely afk, so I missed out of quite a few days of primals. I'm Astral Sky Level 8 now, so I'm working towards 10. Then I want to get every passive skill.
    (Current Passives are Att- Level 10, Defense- Level 9, Crit- Level 3.)

-Decide if I want Pantheon's Blessing or not... I have literally every other possible cleric skill, but it...largely due to it's cooldown.

-Get Astral Seraph Wings.

-Earn more coin....

-Continue to play the game, help others, and have fun.

-Increase my forum post count to 1000+. Lol.

• opkossy
    edited December 2014
    My main goals atm:
    -Increase my forum post count to 1000+. Lol.

Congratulations! b:chuckle
    edited December 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Congratulations! b:chuckle

Thank You!! b:laugh b:victory

**Flaps cleric wings gallantly, and spams IH's you out of kindness.**

Might test my luck refining a few pieces again soon. Just need a few more mirages....

• dynged
    dynged Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank You!! b:laugh b:victory

**Flaps cleric wings gallantly, and spams IH's you out of kindness.**

Might test my luck refining a few pieces again soon. Just need a few more mirages....

you need only to pluck a feather from Kossy's glorious plumage and lightly dust your mirages with it, insta +12 with a single mirage!

Algiz - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2014
    what is the average amount of mirages you want to have before attempting to +7 a r9 weapon without Orbs? I normally stock up 300-400 for gear but weapon i know takes more, hate to be in the "oh gawd dammit" situation.
    Team work is Flawless,

• opkossy
    edited December 2014
    what is the average amount of mirages you want to have before attempting to +7 a r9 weapon without Orbs? I normally stock up 300-400 for gear but weapon i know takes more, hate to be in the "oh gawd dammit" situation.

Double the mirage cost of armor (5x if it's R9 third cast) so in your case it's 600-800. Personally, I like having 1k mirages before I attempt to refine -anything- to +7 and up purely for the sake of giving myself plenty of room for error. That, and I rely more on how much event gold I have anyways because yay free refine aids.
    edited December 2014
    You've got it better than me. I have to get at least 500 mirages to get anything up to +5. I'm afraid to refine the +6 gear to +7, because I am absolutely certain that the elder is an idiot, and that he doesn't know what he's doing. He was self taught, and his certification is a fraud.

That rant aside: I wish you the best in your refines.

UPDATE:

I finally hit 10k hp buffed!!
    I have over 10k pdef unbuffed!!
    I'm Astral Sky Level 9, so one more to go.
    I have Pantheon's Blessing, so I'm done with all skills.
    Hit level 102 a few weeks ago.
    Refined my rings from +4 to +5. Also managed to +7 my wings of cloudcharger and got the rest of my armor to +6.
    Got my Post count past 1000. :D

IN PROGRESS:

Make it to Astral Sky 10.
    Farm enough bloods for my crit passives.
    Get Astral Seraph wings.
    +8 my weapon.
    Continue to earn income, help others, and have fun in the game.

(My goals and my accomplishments might pale in comparison to others, but they are mines nonetheless, and I'm pleased with the progress I've been making. Serenity is getting stronger....slowly, but surely. :D )

This discussion has been closed.