Found an old relic from 08

sondok
sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I was ruffling through my old cd case and I found a PWI CD, does anyone still have theirs? I don't even remember getting it. What was it for? https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10730882_10203307248859052_7588498480234982215_n.jpg?oh=c623c95a6332e222f494137ae102d53a&oe=54B82E1E&__gda__=1421014024_98f60d9bfe258f5140a3545337a3157c
lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sondok on

Comments

• Trollguard - Sanctuary
    Trollguard - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It was used to install the client if the player had issues downloading the large game file. PWE would send you that disc by request.

Better hold onto it. It might be money worth someday. b:shutup
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is that barb wearing a visor b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is that barb wearing a visor b:chuckle
    its a head protector, aka naruto style b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sondok wrote: »

CD really as in 700 MBs about? Played since the start but I really really don't think the game was ever small enough to fit on a single CD, not being snarky IJS. Believe the initial download was about 3GBs?.
    its a head protector, aka naruto style b:thanks

Clearly they know Kung Fu.

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    PWE beta was 1.2gb, and that could fit on a CD because of compression. only thing I wonder is if someone has disc 2..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ironknight wrote: »
    CD really as in 700 MBs about? Played since the start but I really really don't think the game was ever small enough to fit on a single CD, not being snarky IJS. Believe the initial download was about 3GBs?.

It's a DvD-R. I just said CD since it was late at night.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I still have mine, it was an option to be sent one when you downloaded the client so I thought why not.