Blissful Cove, Place of Origin, Staring Area

BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
I recently tried to make a new character and found that it no long spawned in Blissful Cove, Place of Origin.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I thought the new character starting place was a good place to get your character a boost before entering Perfect World main.
Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
Post edited by BriarFoxy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The starter area was removed. You spawn in PWI main map for new toons now.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When 1.5.2 hits the US it has a new starter area, that's why it was removed, it was not doing what they intended for it to do
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah because as usual people like to BOT ABUSE **** for the drops to make cool flyers.
  • ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    When 1.5.2 hits the US it has a new starter area, that's why it was removed, it was not doing what they intended for it to do

What happens if you still have characters in Blissful Cove and don't remove them right away?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    ctstew wrote: »
    What happens if you still have characters in Blissful Cove and don't remove them right away?

Last I checked, you were still able to do the quests and such in there on characters that were still there.... but it may have changed in that large period of time. Especially since it's being re-purposed for the new expansion.
    (Insert fancy image here)