The Player Logic

13»

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dat logic when people try to stun you in a duel while you have antistun on.

Also when a sin continues APSing when you demon roar.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Spending real money on this game for a spend rewards promotion. Not fully realizing that in the official announcement it gives 2 end dates. Seriously sparkie, fix the post, you have Sept 6th and sept 8th as the end dates.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    well i play all classes so far what i seen is clerics need ultraviolet dance to be un handy cap work with all there skills i al notice veno should have two pet banks the one that every one has and another for battle pets also why isnt everything tameable as long its not fb-bh or world boss?

I thought Mystics were over powered till i saw how much my mana charm goes by like coffee wow so its a trade off becuse of the costly charms involve dont even change mystic how ever at lv 100 plus the OP Craig Lord should either be permanent or last a few minutes it should be a new skill.

I was reading the description for evolving pets for veno i think its sad its already a harsh class to play and expensive to maintain.

BM Stun the lion animation takes to long and should last a litile longer for how many sparks it takes.

like to see wiz casting times go down i don't see very many wizards anymore i think because that reason.

I thought at first sins were over powered till i found out i was squishy needs high refines and gear to survive quick hard and fast damage bp helps a lot but the constant high refine gear to survive seems to be the trade off with this class weak against magic mobs.

Barbs seem to be perfect there very enjoyable to play lack of charter customization is only down fall with this class they all look the same.

Psy i dont see any thing op or lacking seems to face same problems any magic user class faces.

Seeker hmm nothing good or bad

Archer same nothing good or bad
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Or my personal favorite: The time i was using my mid 80s RB sin to do an alts fb51, and as I always do when running lower instances I world chatted that I'm running it and if you need it let me know. I get a whisper asking what level I am. I tell him my level and I get in response "NOT R9RR +12 YOU CANT SOLO FB51 GTFO OF HERE MORON!!!!!!" then proceeded to laugh when an hour later he was still world chatting for help and I've been out of the instance for 40ish minutes already
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • bowgataboppa
    bowgataboppa Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    - New players with little chance of ever catching up even if they spend like sailors ranting about OP end-gamers spoiling the game. (They just want to solo everything and won't wait for us.)

- OP end-gamers ranting about how stupid, dumb, clueless, under-geared etc. new players are. (Really what did they expect coming to X FB/BH with Y gear?) or (Imagine some new player came to instance Z with an endgame weapon, but not a full matching set of other gears, the horror!)

Game publishers who purposely pit new players and end-gamers worst tendencies against each other (divide and conquer) just to avoid accountability for glitchy, below par content while pitching more expensive gambling schemes for gear and stat increases.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2014
    Or my personal favorite: The time i was using my mid 80s RB sin to do an alts fb51, and as I always do when running lower instances I world chatted that I'm running it and if you need it let me know. I get a whisper asking what level I am. I tell him my level and I get in response "NOT R9RR +12 YOU CANT SOLO FB51 GTFO OF HERE MORON!!!!!!" then proceeded to laugh when an hour later he was still world chatting for help and I've been out of the instance for 40ish minutes already
    HAHAAA

That's funny. Especially since I've been able to solo it on my Cleric since about 95 with marginal TT90 green gear before RB or Morai even existed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    In NW on my seeker with veno bramble buff on. Saw a BM with G16 axe close in, switch to fist, triple spark, then aps herself to death while I stand still. She then pmed me " lucky you got that veno buff on" b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've got one for you...

>BH EU: I pick Epsilon (cause I like doing that one), 3 seekers in squad all 10k+ HP. One of the Seekers steals the Gem I had picked and puts me in Creation (the only one that was left). Then rage at me when I tell them I can't group the mobs (I have 6k HP, 8k buffed, but there was no barb). One of Seekers one of whom had 14k HP (the one who raged at me, go figure) should have been on Creation....
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    People refusing to join BH AEU because you don't have a cleric with Shackles or a psy to glitch the twin path... b:surrender

Oh and I spotted an r9rr veno with T3 +10 weapon autoattacking elemental immune king in FS while the squad was lacking DD on the phys immune one...

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "I'm gonna pull all the 30-40 Cage Guards in primal to get 4 drops with 80% drop rate."

b:avoid I like to nuke those pulls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Being asked by BMs to buff every weapon they have, and then proceed to never use those weapons.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    "I'm gonna pull all the 30-40 Cage Guards in primal to get 4 drops with 80% drop rate."

b:chuckle I tend to pull the mobs that are in the way of the cages Im doing to dig... unless I have someone in squad with me, then I pull all so we both have free digging space.

• Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    > Wraithgate squad for BH and purple divine
    > Squad contains a twice reborn demon str barbarian capable of pulling the entire instance and 1 shotting the mobs with ease (squad couldnt come up with a tank)
    > A genius level 8x assassin wines the instance when the barb is in the middle of a pull
    > "we will be faster if wined"

Been there more than once ... although it was not an assassin each time.

b:victory
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2014

But that's about the only place left where I can use my hypers! 9 Seconds, 150k Bonus EXP!

Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014

But that's about the only place left where I can use my hypers! 9 Seconds, 150k Bonus EXP!

Thats why I do it too, nice hyper exp lol
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    PV85+ ish so hard.

-Barb, cleric and BM look for RB AoE-DDs for PV85+. They all are full T3. Kitty's non-rb 86 HA-archer wasn't enough for their squad.

-Kitty's non-rb 92 sage HA-sin can easily pull like a casual barb and do majority of DD to kill mobs there, couple squadmates dealing the last hit while Kitty's ER ish still on CD.

-Kitty's 85 non-rb barb easily solo's 3 PV85+s in a token.

So, ish Kitty just so effin OP at playing her classes, does Kitty hax(HA-builds are quite hax though) or ish RT's general playing skill really that low? Just feels weird if Kitty's TT80 or TT90-geared characters outperform small squadful of full T3s...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    I killed someone who was in PK mode, they QQd about two things...

1) I made them drop things (yep it is totally my fault you forgot to have guardian scrolls, I didnt even pick up your items)
    2) I broke their gear (and they claimed it wasnt even near breaking before that)

... Fear me. b:chuckle