ZEN Email

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Hey all,

You may have gotten a recent email from us regarding the transferring of your ZEN. This is a legitimate email, and in no ways does it mean you need to actually spend your ZEN.

We are removing the wallet function and working on a more Arc integrated system, which means that you will need to transfer your ZEN from your wallet, to a game of your choice to avoid any potential delays.

The wallet will go away, but your funds will still be available. We're simply sending this message out so you do not experience any delays in using the contents of your wallet when it does. By moving it over now, you should not experience any delays when this change goes live. I can't say for certain when or how long, even if there will be delays when the wallet goes away, but this will help those that do not want deal with that when it happens.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    oo.oo wish i had anything to transfer :D
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    the gms should send me some zen so i can see if it still transfers :D
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • belvatenney
    belvatenney Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I put 40 zen ib an lost it had to change my email plz help meb:chuckle
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hey all,

You may have gotten a recent email from us regarding the transferring of your ZEN. This is a legitimate email, and in no ways does it mean you need to actually spend your ZEN.

We are removing the wallet function and working on a more Arc integrated system, which means that you will need to transfer your ZEN from your wallet, to a game of your choice to avoid any potential delays.

The wallet will go away, but your funds will still be available. We're simply sending this message out so you do not experience any delays in using the contents of your wallet when it does. By moving it over now, you should not experience any delays when this change goes live. I can't say for certain when or how long, even if there will be delays when the wallet goes away, but this will help those that do not want deal with that when it happens.
    ARC started making me choose which game and server would receive the ZEN before the purchase would complete a few, at least 6, months ago. I did as told but haven't spent any since. It's my money. I should have the choice of delaying which game/server i allocate funds to based on need.
  • rosesgrandma
    rosesgrandma Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i agree. i play multiple games and would like to decide where to spend my money when i want to.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Weird >.> i guess that email goes out to everyone who spent?

cause im sure i transfer as soon as i charge so there should be no monies in my wallet. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dpglerch
    dpglerch Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hey all,

Why didnt you say so in the email ... ok np ill move it to a game thx
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I guess this is happening because some of the zen purchase offers are unavailable on arc and redirect you to the old site (where the wallet is) like for example phone purchases. However, even though this is good (since all purchase options will be on the same place) it's also bad. Why? Because as some people have stated, they charge zen and then send it to multiple games from time to time since they are not really sure which game they want to spend it on.

Bottom line is, if they introduce the wallet to arc, sure, great idea since instead of having half the options in arc and half in the old site (I know all options are available there aswell, I mean half as in the ones arc does not provide support to) you'll have all of them together. If not, then it's just plain dumb...

Anyway, thanks for the heads up sparkie ^^

Mr. Justice
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I dont like this persoanly i do play more then 1 game and would like to put my money where i want when i want. Not be told ok u put money in the game and u must pick now before i see where and how i wanna split my money accordenly
  • keeny75
    keeny75 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've got a prepaid card that doesn't work. Could you please supply me with an email on who to contact about the issue.
    The support button on Arc just comes up with an error message.

Thanks
    Chris
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • midgardsormr
    midgardsormr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If I'm reading this correctly, does this mean that if I choose not to allocate any of my current ZEN, I can still use it later when the new integrated arc wallet system goes up? Or does my ZEN expire as the e-mail states and I will have no balance once the new arc wallet system goes live?

As a former rusty hearts player, I have no option to transfer to the game of my choice since the only game I play has closed down and none of your current offerings interest me.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Because as some people have stated, they charge zen and then send it to multiple games from time to time since they are not really sure which game they want to spend it on.
    Isn't it easier to decide what game you want to spend on before charging zen? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • proteusknight
    proteusknight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    -removed customer service response-

No mention that you did not have to move it, just left me with the move it or lose if feeling!

Thanks for the clarification on this tread!

Email support is worthless! My Opinion, as they always answer without answering the question(s) asked!

And, I love how they sent out the transfer email, after the rewards week ended!
    Isn't it easier to decide what game you want to spend on before charging zen? b:question

Not when you buy Zen on sale, i.e. in bulk and not for a specific reason!
  • aquale
    aquale Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Old site has a chance to spend only 5 €/$ for zen while arc forces to spend at least 10 €/$
    b:sad b:surrender
  • rubenlal
    rubenlal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
    oo.oo wish i had anything to transfer :D
  • velocitas
    velocitas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have 2000 zen on my wallet.. how i can transfer it on Lost City server??