What's one thing in this game that you cannot do?

Options
sondok
sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I've played this game for many years...but one thing I can't do it jump over things. When HH99 had that glowly bridge that you had to jump on/walk across for the 2nd to last boss(Astral)...couldn't do it. Thank god they made a teleporter npc.

Now I can't jump over that gap in FS if you're unlucky enough to fall through(like I am, many many times b:surrender). And in AEU, I can't jump over that ledge where the Mistress of Night is..good thing I'm an EA so I can attack from range.

What about you guys?
lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sondok on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Lag causes that. Turn on best performance or upgrade your pc.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I can't convince others that they're wrong. QQ D: (Despite evidence that contradicts what they 'believe'.)

--

Ok in all seriousness...

There is plenty that I can not do in this game still. (All of which I am struggling to recall at the moment. xD)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I can't create message that contain no typos or use the words "their," "they're", and "there" properly. Even though I am good and damn well aware of how they are used and catch myself immediately after saying it.

I can't keep bramble buffed for an entire instance either. I always forget after the first time.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I cant get R9, do cube or solo Abba or SoT....and tons of other stuff I cant do.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I cant get over things. When I have a bad picture of someone in this game because of what he or she did or said, i hate them for the rest of my game-life. And even when i meet them irl or when playing other games. Even more when they were completey fail and are now big numbers cause they kissed some ppls butts - I have an extremely hard time to give them another chance b:surrender

I cant go on that rock for FC rock pulls when im playing an EG. It NEVER works. Especially on Mystic.

I cant wait for my pet to keep aggro. Thx to my HA armor i can tank most things myself but even when im not sure ill survive i just wanna keep aggro.

And i cant ignore PMs. Some weeks ago i waited like 15 minutes on my cleric because she got pmd by a sin to group-buff him. When i pmd back he was afk, so i stayed the whole time in arch in case he comes back again xD
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Kitty can't...

...really keep playing this game.

...really quit this game either.

...behave. Too many noobs around.

...farm TT. Kitty hates that place for some reason.

...join a faction with other players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Kitty can't...

...really keep playing this game.

...really quit this game either.

...behave. Too many noobs around.

...farm TT. Kitty hates that place for some reason.

...join a faction with other players.

You forget that you can't write in first person and use a font colour that doesn't strain your eyes with the forum's background colour combination.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You forget that you can't write in first person and use a font colour that doesn't strain your eyes with the forum's background colour combination.
    font color doesn't bother my eyes, and I have bad eyesight
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I cant get R9, do cube or solo Abba or SoT....and tons of other stuff I cant do.

This... b:surrender

I also can't...

Get my last A card. I keep getting tons of C cards

Seem to get on my alts... They feel so unloved and abandoned.

Find Astral Seraph Wings for cheap...so I continue to fly around with Dark Negation.
    b:surrenderb:shutup
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Farm the same thing over and over o_o

Even back in nirvana days, I could only do so many runs, then I got extremely bored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just remembered, seriously what I really cant do is get organized. I have so many alts with full inventories including about 4 with the largest safe/inventories. I have so many chars with so many full mailboxes, omg I got so much stuff (****?) I just cant sort it all out.
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Lol I can't really keep fashion and end up selling (ones that weren't gifted). I love money more. b:bye
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I can't understand why my guild loves me so much. b:laugh Maybe they are sick or something. b:avoid They're gonna get me for posting this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • zenmonkeyzzz
    zenmonkeyzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Anything to do with luck. Yesterday 71 mirages to refine a ring to +2. Started wanting +3 but decided to quit while I was winning at +2. 3 Avatar A's and 4-5 Bs out of 100+ FSP runs. And don't even get me started on meridians.
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I always wanted to **** in game.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sondok wrote: »
    I've played this game for many years...but one thing I can't do it jump over things. When HH99 had that glowly bridge that you had to jump on/walk across for the 2nd to last boss(Astral)...couldn't do it. Thank god they made a teleporter npc.

Now I can't jump over that gap in FS if you're unlucky enough to fall through(like I am, many many times b:surrender). And in AEU, I can't jump over that ledge where the Mistress of Night is..good thing I'm an EA so I can attack from range.

What about you guys?
    Its Twilight Temple(TT) not Herpderp Hall(HH) :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

It's still called HH on LC. LOL!
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I can't stop buying fashion... whether that is with coin, gold or event gold... no matter how hard I try ._.

I resell fashion only to fill the wardrobe back up later. I think I have a different fashion set/combo in every video I've posted >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

I believe "HH" is the old term for "TT", at the time when it was still called "Holy Hall" and not "Twilight Temple" or so the wiki says anyway. I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, so forgive me if you already know that lol.

Anyway my fault is that I lack extreme dedication to farming. Only time I ever did is when I seriously wanted something. Like when I farmed for my Hitmans or my T3 set.

My other fault is that when I played solo and did my dailies I always forgot I was an Assassin and didn't BP myself.....yup.....b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I can't:

-Enjoy my time within a faction (most of it, anyway)
    -Focus intensely on one task done in repetition (think multi Lunar/WS/TT)
    -Stop sweating "small details" (though I won't always say what I've noticed aloud)
    -Be bothered to cash shop or get involved with spend/charge rewards
    -Talk about other games/irl situations in-game. I didn't log in to chat about such things...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I think HH comes from pw-indo or pw-my cant remember which. I don't think it was ever named HH here on pwi servers. Would need someone to post that has been here since the beginning. Kinda like frost covered city being called ff instead of fcc, not idea where that came from.

I guess the one thing I can not do is get someone to buy the rest of the needed items for my gear b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I think HH comes from pw-indo or pw-my cant remember which. I don't think it was ever named HH here on pwi servers. Would need someone to post that has been here since the beginning. Kinda like frost covered city being called ff instead of fcc, not idea where that came from.

I guess the one thing I can not do is get someone to buy the rest of the needed items for my gear b:chuckle

I played on the pw-my server before I do remember it being called that there

And for me I can't stop changing fashon
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Pressing alt+H to remove the heads-up display helps you jump over the ring in EU. Not sure why that helps but it does.

I cannot stop trashtalking. b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i played this game since 2008 and it still dont let me marry a guy and a guy b:cry jajaja
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

I started playing with a lot of people from pw-my so I call it that. I switch between ADC and Archo and mijis vs training scrolls(or w/e)
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I can't jump very well (in game) ... honestly... not good at it at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You can't

......makes your catshop jump around

Imagine if it can b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer