Did I miss something?

Options
Onaja - Sanctuary
Onaja - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Okay started a new character a Wizard and when I entered the game I expected to be in the Primal World Starting Area? But the character started outside of Etherblade like they used to. Did this get changed and I missed the info?

Confused.
Post edited by Onaja - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Did this get changed and I missed the info?
    Yes, you missed it.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You missed it, was mentioned in patchnotes on one of the recent updates, that primal starter world was taken out again
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Onaja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Is it going to be put back? Or is it gone for good?
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    All gone for good.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Onaja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Okay Thanks.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The upcoming expansion will introduce a new "starting area". The old one was probably taken out due to bots farming the Aquametals for goodies.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Onaja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah I did notice quite a few bots farming aquametal. My other character was still there, but at least I got all the items I wanted from gathering aquametal before it was taken out. Also I noticed 20+ & 30+ level characters still at the starting point gathering aquametal. Since you couldn't mail anything or transfer anything to an outside character what was the point?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    you didn't miss anything, but by choosing a wizard you found a lifetime of agony.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah I did notice quite a few bots farming aquametal. My other character was still there, but at least I got all the items I wanted from gathering aquametal before it was taken out. Also I noticed 20+ & 30+ level characters still at the starting point gathering aquametal. Since you couldn't mail anything or transfer anything to an outside character what was the point?

You could use the aquametals to get the permanent fliers, mount and all class pets, then get out of the zone and account stash them to whichever character you wanted them on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onaja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I have account stashes on a couple of my accounts. But you can buy better flyers & mounts using event gold. As far as Wizards are concerned, this is my third one, lol. I have one all in arcane armor and one I use as a banker. This one will use combination armor (i.e. Light/Arcane). I like to experiment what can I say.