Stats in morai g15 weapon, are those good?

ursomimao
ursomimao Posts: 26 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Wizard
Hello everyone,

What do you think about those random stats for the weapon Enchanted Edge: Sky?

Magic +18
Magic +19
Critical Hit Rate +1%

Please consider that I've rerolled it about 20 times and I was hoping for stats that would help increase the attack of my toon (maybe mag. +18-19 x2 [which I got] and max mag. attack +100-130.... in other words, I'm not sure about the crit. rate increase).

Keep it or reroll it again? Any better suggestions for stats on this weapon?

-- Edited:

Also, please consider that to be the end weapon of choice. I dont intend to get g16 or r9, or participate of any pvp activity for whatever reason. The question is really about the random stats on this weapon only.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think morai is a pretty temporary gear. Even casual players will get G16 someday (which is far superior over morai)

Odd to see someone reroll morai 20x while all day i keep being surprised about all the R9+12s that settled for less than 20 attack levels b:surrender

In other words, i'd say keep it. Put your perfectionism to rest until you got an R9 weapon to reroll.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    That's perfectly fine. The double mag is, in and of itself, pretty handy and it'd be kinda difficult to get much better than that. You should probably keep it for now. Maybe get a new one and reroll it while keeping the current one for until you get better adds.
    (Insert fancy image here)