Where would you live?

Options
Eleabrylla - Sanctuary
Eleabrylla - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Where would your house be if you lived in pwi? Mine in the village in the forest north of Etherblade, timberfield b:cute
Post edited by Eleabrylla - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    City of the Plume just 'cause it's so pretty. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There are just too many places I'd want to build a home in this little world.

Pierced Heart Lake's islands for a nice solitary home

Village of the Dreaming Cloud/Dreaming Stronghold Village/Verdant Ravine for their scenic areas of hills and forests

Dreamweaver Port for its beautiful sunsets and meeting new faces and hearing the tales of visitors as ships enter port and travelers/traders arrive...same for Archosaur City, really.

(Old) Unicorn Forest...I'd love to help clear the infestation there and help rebuild Unicorn City

The Hanging Monastery (Lothranis) amazing view, and there does appear to be a residence built there, though it is apparently abandoned. Other nice places there would include White Lotus Residence and Samsara Pond...

Palace of the Demon King (Momaganon) is also well built and has few inhabitants. Would make for a good home amid the warring demon tribes

Abaddon would be among the most breathtaking of instances to live in, but its a home for retired Demons (and I don't count as such) and has its own share of troubles as of late.

....Elysium Village before Jian'rin razed it with fire....

...And there's quite a few other lovely places too like Sanctuary (but that's probably going to be among the most popular of choices)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Most in the game are in a basement,but I would like to live on top of purgatory since PW does not want to do a thing with that volcano..i seriously think they should make some expansion to where it blows up changing the map and adding new mobs POWERful ones and the city of that new race origin will be located within the volcano WHAT WHAT!
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Lothranis, south west
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Tellus City, The Village of Naught or Nameless Isle.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I have a few favorites were I'd like to live. Village of the Dreaming Cloud, Dreamweaver Port, Village of the Lost, and of course Sanctuary (who wouldn't wanna live there?). Walled Stronghold maybe, possibly Arrowhead Manor, and oddly enough Sirry Wine Camp. b:laugh

I'd name a few places in Morai I'd like to live if I could remember the names of them.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

The Hanging Monastery (Lothranis) amazing view, and there does appear to be a residence built there, though it is apparently abandoned.

The first place that came to my mind. It's nice and quiet and far away from all you people.
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Places that I would like to live:

- Samsara Pond on Lothranis
    - The building just next to the Dark Radiance Boss on morai
    - Or one of those town / temples near the earthguard start area
    - The area near The Fissure.
    - The Forest Outside Plume city

There are other cool places but those were the first that came to my mind.

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Awww. You beat me to making this thread. LOL.

SerenityCNB lives in:

-Lothloris, both areas...especially the part which has a long ramp to get to it. I often go there on my mount, as a pose to flying.

-City of the Plume: Usually at the house with the bridge in the tree.

-Corona Order in Morai

-Dreaming Cloud Village

-The area around Dreaming Cloud Village

-There was a green island by Shattered Jade Shore I believe.

-Tellus City. It's pretty neat also.

-Lunar. (Floating part in the sky, not the instance.)

-The Haunted Path. (I always liked that dark music that plays when you get close to the seal of chaos/destruction.) I tend to bring Serenity to those two towers just to hear it.

I'll add more/edit when I log in, and have more time.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Inside of West arch, so i can Rob the banker at night.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Kitty would like to live...

...near FC-entrance within those towers.

...in either of the dark towers.

...at Burning Heart where Kitty would have a mansion.

...at Land of Whispers where Kitty would have a mansion, too.

Kitty likes dark places ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    City of Raging Tides

plume

and heavens tear
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Twilight Temple.
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Dreamweaver. o/ Hometown is a port city too so I feel nostalgic whenever I teleport there.

Another choice would be Tellus City. Love the general atmosphere of the Earthguard region in fact.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Smack in Archosaur where its busy and bustling b:cool

and a resort in Lothranis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Tusktown. Just because it was in the middle of nowhere. b:laugh
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    - Inside bh 51. I LOVE this place. Also helps thats build like a city already.

- I have a special place in archosaur where i go whenever i sell things in wc or wait for someone. Id like to live there. Also to keep on spying on our loved butthurt-r9rr-PKers on Morai, lightens up my day everytime.

- At the very end of FCC. I love the looks of this instance and i always wanted to be the next King of the City xD

- SoT. I dont know why, i hate this dungeon with passion but somehow i feel related to it... I think it would make a great home somehow.

- Anglers Village. Ive got an unhealthy weakness for fishermen =D

- And of course warsong. Its beautiful, protected and looks pure. Although it might feel lonely a bit.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    City of the Plume: As mentioned, it's probably one of the best designed cities in PWI. I wish it was more in the air though because elves.

Snowdragon Heights: Near Tellus City, probably the prettiest place ever. Actually anywhere by the EG place would have been awesome. Starry Wilds with those great night skies...

Twilight Temple (3 - x): Those libraries and the great hall would have been great for dances and everything. Just feels so regal and empty right now.

Nightscream Island: I feel like this place has a lot of history behind it. Drunken warriors coming from ships coming to this place and such.

FB99 Abaddon: A really pretty yet dark place.

Palace of Nirvana: Again, gigantic halls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I actually like fishing village due to the continual rain and of course the nearby ocean...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Anglers or Walled Stronghold.
    Etherblade might be cool to live in tho.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]