Things you might not know about PWI.

13»

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know in cube room 27 - Try and listen EX- a veno can approach the 2 mobs on the left side of the room and hit fortify + feral concentration then holy path past the mobs and run towards the NPC along the wall on the opposite side of the room while immune to DD?

I make it half way across the opposite side of the room before the immune runs out but that's enough for me to evade death and pass the room. And I LOL when others there try to follow me and get nailed.

I do that in 38. Chain Feral/AD/IG.

For 27 I just send the pet the the mob, halt before it attacks. Whether the pet gets attacked or not will determine if it's safe or not. Takes a few seconds longer but I'm pretty stingy with pots/genie (unless it's PvP or I'm opting for the best performance in a PvE squad).

Not sure if it was mentioned but...

Did you know that at first we didn't have "Available Quests" List? We had a button we could click and it would give you a hint but sometimes it wasn't even accurate.

I remember I got stuck at lvl35 because I run out of quests and didn't know where I can pick up more quests until I went exploring around Hidden Orchid and found quests.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know if your mp drops to 0 you can't use ANY skills?

Too lazy to have read if anyone else pointed this out but I feel like being picky so there are some skills that require absolutely no MP.
    Your avatar suggests you are a BM so you should know that Flame Tsunami requires your HP to be less than 75% of its maximum but other than that... 0 Chi, 0 MP, nothing ;)
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Mystic's summon, Storm Mistress, quotes from X-Men's Storm b:chuckle
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know that armageddon in tt 3-3 is actually female?
    Did you know that minister in tt is also female?
    Did you know that elves are really descended from birds?

Did you know that Queen Xipher seeks to usurp Hellfire Abomination's authority in the heavenly prison of Seat of Torment?

Did you know that minister in tt is the "power behind the throne"?

Did you know that Princess Moonlight is a rebellious aristocrat that either seduced or eloped with the once highly esteemed general chungyun?

Did you know that Queen Xipher is actually quite cute (depending upon one's own individual tastes, of course)?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    What's the number on that limit?

Going off memory, it's 50ish. I have a couple characters with maxed out mailboxes so I'll check them later to give you an accurate number.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know that armageddon in tt 3-3 is actually female?
    Did you know that minister in tt is also female?
    Did you know that elves are really descended from birds?

Did you know that Queen Xipher seeks to usurp Hellfire Abomination's authority in the heavenly prison of Seat of Torment?

Did you know that minister in tt is the "power behind the throne"?

Did you know that Princess Moonlight is a rebellious aristocrat that either seduced or eloped with the once highly esteemed general chungyun?

Did you know that Queen Xipher is actually quite cute (depending upon one's own individual tastes, of course)?

I knew Minister in TT is female since i seen her first time.
    And Peach Blossom in Abba is cute too( referring to War Avatar Card here) http://www.pwdatabase.com/images/icons/cards/41872.jpg
    giphy.gif

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know that a Pyrogram sends a clear message of hostility?

Did you know that Wallop really foxed arcane characters up?

b:pleased
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know you can cross the boundaries of the maps?

Did you know you cannot embrace people in OHT maps?

Did you know you can access the bottom of RoR without being teleported back up?
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know that its possible to glitch under the floor in the twilight temple and walk an endless green wasteland forever?

Did you know that there are multiple glitches to get inside different walls in most of the cities, archosaur and 1k. in particular?

Did you know that when seekers initially came out their vortex was continuous damage like wizard's zhen? It was then changed to come in sets so that seekers could at least have a chance to die in vortex with bp.

Did you know that back before they fixed it you could hold an instance open for 24 hours and the bosses would respawn, but not the doors or mobs?

Did you know that the first time PWI put 11* and 12* orbs in the cash shop they removed them later that day for "client instability", but now they're in there consistently with no issues? b:laugh
  • bloodedone87
    edited October 2014
    Did you knew that if a Sin does earth pav in ws and if he finish the pav and useses shadow jump to get to fire pav the head from earth pav will folow him to fire pav?
    And you can have this way 2 heads on a pav.
    giphy.gif

• Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know that real pros take Fire pavilion's head when it spawns and solo the whole Earth pav with 2 heads following?

Did you know that some even solo both fire and earth pavs at the same time?

Kitty's seen those happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you know that the first time PWI put 11* and 12* orbs in the cash shop they removed them later that day for "client instability", but now they're in there consistently with no issues? b:laugh

PWI has a lot of unstable clients b:laugh
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • bloodedone87
    edited October 2014
    Did you know that real pros take Fire pavilion's head when it spawns and solo the whole Earth pav with 2 heads following?

Did you know that some even solo both fire and earth pavs at the same time?

Kitty's seen those happen.

I knew that some ppl can solo both earth and fire at same time.
    And earth pav is so easy that even a person with G13 weapon can solo it with 2 heads followingb:chuckle
    giphy.gif

• Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Did you know that there's a tradeable TT-pike with purge-proc?

Did you know that equipping that pike on APS-barb or APS-BM results in Purge-barrage? (Kitty tested on her APS-barb, purge about every 6 secs sparked).

Did you know that TT99-gold weapon made from dual swords ish tradeable?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked