Promo Rewards

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I notice nothing going on with Pwi any chance we can get are spend rewards today Been loging in checking my mailbox for my x2 avatar A chestb:thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    usually promo gifts are given out during the first nw of the week
  • laiwaisan
    edited October 2014
    whens that Friday Saturday?
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    friday, 8.20 pm server time
  • laiwaisan
    edited October 2014
    ty
    b:victoryb:thanks
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    I notice nothing going on with Pwi any chance we can get are spend rewards today Been loging in checking my mailbox for my x2 avatar A chestb:thanks

from the last spend promo? the one that is the 2nd link/advertisement on the pwi page? [this one?](http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/7008793-spend-promo-giveaway) the one that says "Reward items will be sent within the first 2 weeks following the end of the promotion." ?

idk like today is the 9th, it ended the 6th, 6+14=20, well thats another 11 days, so if youre referring to that one (which you were very vague which is bad) then well reading would be a good 1st step.
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I got the tier 2 reward (2 s packs) but i havent got the tier one reward yet. Im just wondering if they are sent out at different times or they made an error with mine?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • laiwaisan
    edited October 2014
    b:thanksTy pwi gods i got mine in mail today b:thankswas awesome only down fall is i keep geting destroyer and soul prime i have 6 gold cards there all diffrent but same catigorys ?

I wish these cards were tradeable or at the very least acount stashable or straight up a card market where you trade like auction hall but no coin involved if you have the card and they have the one you need just trade straight across?

but i finaly did get a full set of gold so im happy but i dont think ill be spending anymore money because all six cardshave been the same catigory unless pwi starts doing a chest paticular catigory chest a i dont see any point in buying same two cards every time its kinda awful b:thanksbut for now ty pwi and sparks
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Got an excellent S card to replace a soulprime A card and the last A card to replace a B card so the promo was awesome!! Oh and new title to War Avatar Acolyte or whatever its called.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laiwaisan
    edited October 2014
    b:victoryawesome i didn't think any one actually won s -cards