World Historical Phase broken

Options
Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Sparkie can we please get an answer regarding the historical phase that every server completed. Were we not suppost to unlock a new instance and possibly some other nice stuff, but instead we have gotten nothing. b:surrender
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I thought there might be a new daily but there's not, apart from that I never got the feeling we would get a new instance or something nice O.o
    We didn't get anything (again, aside from a daily) when we unlocked Lord Tyrant's Fortress and Mirrorflower Kingdom so... That was what I was expecting, one more daily.

Mr. Justice
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sparkie can we please get an answer regarding the historical phase that every server completed. Were we not suppost to unlock a new instance and possibly some other nice stuff, but instead we have gotten nothing. b:surrender

We got one LESS daily! xD Sparkie has been Off from forums for a while... he used to answer posts at the beginig but lately he sticks to fb-promos, weekly codes and maint posts where he ocasionally answer...

GUess he might be busy with all those promos? Hope he can come back to pay attention in forums though, was actually helpful (even if he had cut info from devs of china, but few info is always better than none!)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Has anyone reached Astral 10 yet? Could be that said daily is boundary-locked... I've glanced around the unlocked area and checked the new available NPCs, but none of em have a quest icon, not even a grey locked out one.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Has anyone reached Astral 10 yet? Could be that said daily is boundary-locked... I've glanced around the unlocked area and checked the new available NPCs, but none of em have a quest icon, not even a grey locked out one.

No quest on Astral X whatsoever... I'll wait after maint, maybe? O.o
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It would be great to know indeed.
    And I can confirm that some guildmates who have reached Astral X don't have anything more as well.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The city was the only thing we unlocked. In the patch notes it says "*New Zone: Luneska. Explore the frozen reaches of the eastern Primal World! Progress through five new Historical Phases, ultimately unlocking Luneska City itself!" So it was just the new land we unlocked and we had the quest phases to do it. And once it was unlocked, the quests went away. It's a bummer bur we weren't told we would get more. And the Sky Pirate thing was a separate thing.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There is no other new instance besides Drake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There is an NPC on the north side of Luneska City, "Energy Field Guardian" I think. He used to appear to have a light blue quest marker above his head but no actual quest available. Now you can see the quest but comes up with an error saying you cannot repeat the quest at this time if you choose his first option and it comes up with an error saying quest contradiction if you choose the second option (third option is to reject quest so obviously exits NPC chat).
    There must be some sort of error here and we cannot do the quest he is clearly meant to provide at this point.
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There is an NPC on the north side of Luneska City, "Energy Field Guardian" I think. He used to appear to have a light blue quest marker above his head but no actual quest available. Now you can see the quest but comes up with an error saying you cannot repeat the quest at this time if you choose his first option and it comes up with an error saying quest contradiction if you choose the second option (third option is to reject quest so obviously exits NPC chat).
    There must be some sort of error here and we cannot do the quest he is clearly meant to provide at this point.

You mean this npc?

Im sure he has been here with that marker since the last phase so i dont think its a quest for finishing the phase
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sondok wrote: »
    The city was the only thing we unlocked. In the patch notes it says "*New Zone: Luneska. Explore the frozen reaches of the eastern Primal World! Progress through five new Historical Phases, ultimately unlocking Luneska City itself!" So it was just the new land we unlocked and we had the quest phases to do it. And once it was unlocked, the quests went away. It's a bummer bur we weren't told we would get more. And the Sky Pirate thing was a separate thing.

Pretty much this. This was something we've never announced in our version. China may have it, but it was never announced or planned for our version unfortunately.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Pretty much this. This was something we've never announced in our version. China may have it, but it was never announced or planned for our version unfortunately.

Are you telling me all the new stuff that was supposed to be unlocked -> secondary farming instance - Card randomized NPC etc etc is not for our version? .... I can't even b:angry
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Are you telling me all the new stuff that was supposed to be unlocked -> secondary farming instance - Card randomized NPC etc etc is not for our version? .... I can't even b:angry

Drake is the secondary farming instance. ;p

The card randomizer was disabled for our version though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Can anyone give the pwdatabase link for this Card randomized NPC ? What's farmable in Drake instance ?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Options
    freygin wrote: »
    Can anyone give the pwdatabase link for this Card randomized NPC ?

It's not an NPC. It was a part of the CS interface. It was available for a very short period of time by using the old UI. Basically, it gave you the chance at random C-S cards, but only the first one was free. Every card after would cost 4g.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Was hoping to get some sort of underwater instances after the boundary was broken, so I decided to swim around Luneska city hoping to find any secret entrance.....nope...its not there b:surrender

Also, why is all the mobs around Luneska city doesnt have drop table loot aka doesnt drop anything except xp/sp.b:cry
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Djjiinn - Sanctuary
    Djjiinn - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    well thats sad Q_Q
  • darkdragon92
    darkdragon92 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    this is very sad and a lil pathetic in my opinion. we go through all the work of opening and unlocking all of the boundaries only to get nothing. sure, we had an extra daily for a while but once boundary was done, we loose a daily and get nothing out of the work. at least the previous boundaries gave us a new daily to do. everyone i know was really looking forward to unlocking the city and finding out what new stuff awaited. when it was finally unlocked, we rushed in to check it out and all we got were a few useless npcs standing around with absolutely nothing. needless to say a lot of people were upset with how it turned out.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Was hoping to get some sort of underwater instances after the boundary was broken, so I decided to swim around Luneska city hoping to find any secret entrance.....nope...its not there b:surrender

Also, why is all the mobs around Luneska city doesnt have drop table loot aka doesnt drop anything except xp/sp.b:cry

Wanmei is not that creativeb:lipcurl
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

A underwater land/city would be sooo cool. RT would have been perfect to make an underground city.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sondok wrote: »
    A underwater land/city would be sooo cool. RT would have been perfect to make an underground city.

RT Sort of IS/WAS an underwater city, if you walk around the city, you will see schools of fish swimming by. Sure it's a bit lame, and hard to suspend your disbelief for, when you can walk out of town, and go down to the beach and THEN go underwater.. but I think that was sort of the design goal for RT.. sort of :P
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You mean this npc?

Im sure he has been here with that marker since the last phase so i dont think its a quest for finishing the phase

The marker has always been there. What I am saying is he never had any quests upon talking with said NPC until after the final seal phase was complete. He now has a quest that I can not take due to the said errors I mentioned.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

so what youre saying is youre not even going to pay for half of the content to come here that CN makes?

its extremely obvious the last expansion is missing the content at the end of it, its completely nonsensical atm