Which class will you play?

Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
The two classes seem pretty unique - so far - and I've been thinking about which one I want to play. Seemed like a good discussion topic, so viola!

I've always been playing the HA classes, I love heavy armor in PWI, I absolutely love it. The only time I strayed away from it was for my Archer and I've lost 95% interest in her. I've tried all the classes, and AA were my least favorite. The main reason why I love HA is the survivability and the no holds barred aggressive style I may utilize. AA always seemed like one had to tip-toe around broken glass.

But I'm desperate for something new!!! So I think I'll give my hand a try at AA once more and see if it'll be fun.

.... "fun".

Fun is definitely what I'm looking for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
Started playing on March 2010
Post edited by Lolgasmic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I shall be playing both, why both you may ask? Because im batman!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Night Shadow looks like a lot of fun. Also would be my first LA class that I stick with actively. I just need to find a nice name for him/her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Moon Fairy. Cause it got a sickle and I can be Grim Reaper.b:sin And I can even create a clone to reap moreb:sin
    giphy.gif

• dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've always been a mage/support player. Not that good at tanks and heavier types, just like I am not that good at healer types either. So I'd likely play the magic user.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I want to play the moon fairy. I've always been an EA, it's fun and I like it but I want to try something new. I made a veno but only 8x and a mystic which is extremely fun but not as a main.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll play both as alts
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    None I already have enough with my main.
    If I would start all over again I would do it in another game.

Moon fairy looks good but this game if you do not spend long time on a character is not worth it.
    Because of Meridian,Avatar cards,neuma farming,no FC, Primal dailies to keep spirit up, farming bloods etc etc etc.

You can not just level a character like before and gear it up you have to play your character hard now or else its not enough.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I will play both. Because I can b:pleased
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited October 2014
    I might create an alt of 1 or both just to check the customization and check out the skills, but I won't actively play either. Sticking with 1 character is more then enough as I don't even manage to keep up with all the stuff even playing just 1 character.

Not my intention to sound lame but with all the clutter content if form of daily/weekly rubish, I don't see why they came up with new classes. 3x100, Morai skills, Morai charms, War Avatars, Primal bloods, Sky levels, base quests for pots, possibly gear, nuema's, meridian, minimum of bag/invetory expensions, ... For me, PWI just isn't new-character friendly (especially since NW/TW is the fun content for me, so need some stuff done even when not aiming for OP).
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Both.

But I guess I spammed the forums enough til now that nearly anyone should know that the fairy will be my new Main when they come out xDDD

Night Shadow = Good for buffs, nothing special on that class tho, so will be just a buff twink.

Moon Fairy = Could be game Breaking on many terms but will surely require some skill to master and thus it's perfect for ppl that already experienced the gameplay with moving caster (maybe from other games) and for ones that are skilled in general.

Just a fair suggestion: If you are a not so well skilled player then I suggest you skip the fairy. I see enough wannabes roaming around on any class...don't spread it on my beloved fairy as well! I bet there will be even ppl that don't notice/don't utilize the ability to move while casting xDDDD 100%.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You guys know you don't have to make the new classes on par with mains, right? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You guys know you don't have to make the new classes on par with mains, right? b:chuckle

Why not? Give em ppl reasons to cash...everyone charge for endgame gears...for both classes! DO EET!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Gonna give both a shot to see if thery're any interesting and not ridiculously breaking the game some more.

If they aren't, back to the other MMO for me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Cleric because of all the work invested. LMAO.

But I'll create both. The Moon Fairy does intrigue me. I tend to use casters or tanks in games, so it looks like a class worth trying. I do like having the ability to move while casting. And I love that close range buff. Maybe I'll create one on my other account, and have her and Serenity help each other by trading buffs. LOL.

Yes, another female toon because I can.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As a lightning lover I'll be playing the arcane one, which will probably replace my wizard as main. Not only because of the lightning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Moon Fairy of course xD Im gonna powerlevel them both anyway so they will stay the same lvl till 80+ but since i prefer arcane and moon fairy really seems to suit my playstyle a lot, this could be my new main besides cleric (Atleast till i got some legendary pets on my Veno). I will of course play both, but im pretty sure moon fairy will be my favorite. But it comes down to gear and skill looks as well.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • maho88
    maho88 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Guess I'll give both a try. Normally I prefer the Arcane classes in PWI, except Sins.

I'm gonna clear a spot on my main acc for the Night Shadow since it's LA and I got full G16 LA on my Sin/Veno on that acc.

The Moon Fairy will probably be the new Sin - thinking back to the day the fishes came out - everyone will play it XD So the Moon Fairy will most likely become just another twink or Jones Char for me :o
    Cauldron | Venomancer | Server Morai | Level 104 | Reborn 2 | 1st Book Demon Level 103 | 2nd Book Demon Level 102 | Celestial Sage | Marshal of Revision | Sconnos's Wife <3

Kamikaze | Assassin | Server Morai | Level 101 | Reborn 2 | 1st Book Demon Level 102 | 2nd Book Demon Level 102 | Celestial Sage | Member of BlackRose | Mothran's Wife
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I will play both and love em like all my other alts. b:cute
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Night Shadow maybe, if it is too squishy I am going to drop it around lvl 70, like I did with the rest. Also I need to know if G15 has zerk, because if it doesn't I am going to stay away of this class.

If I want to play both classes I will have to delete one of my old alts, which I refuse to do.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I will play both.
    It's unheard of for me to be excited for both classes from the same race like this, especially since I usually enjoy arcane classes almost exclusively; however, the night shadow looks so fun, I'll surely give it a go as well, but the moon fairy will have to be my first main focus nonetheless.
    I have already redirected the stuff in a couple of banks to make room for them both on my main account and I have even reserved the arcane class's name (which is epic and delicious).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll play both but I think Moon Fairy will be my favorite. I want to have Moon Fairy as my main along with my Mytic. So I want to hit level 100 with my Mystic before the expansion that I can focus on the Moon Fairy. I already start farming/saving stuff for her. I also reserved the name of her. b:chuckle

I'll try Night Shadow just for the sake of its 79 skill O.O
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Night Shadow maybe, if it is too squishy I am going to drop it around lvl 70, like I did with the rest. Also I need to know if G15 has zerk, because if it doesn't I am going to stay away of this class.

If I want to play both classes I will have to delete one of my old alts, which I refuse to do.

Why g15? G15 doesn't cut it anymore.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    both! but i like the melee better i think...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Why g15? G15 doesn't cut it anymore.

If I am not too lazy, I short of time. Playing 3 hours a day is not enough to gather plenty of money. G15 is very cheap and easy to get; G16 is around 95 mill in RT, or farm FWS like forever hopping I can get a mold. FWS squads are quite uncommon lately.

For PvE it doesn't really matter, I don't even bother going to FS or UC because I lag a lot in there. I do not pvp.
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm gonna try the moon fairy and if I like the play style and if it is a good enough class for endgame content i might have to retire my putty tat b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Moon Fairy, I'm thrilled I can finally kite while still casting. b:dirty
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Both. Just like I've done with every other class. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I will play moon fairy, just because of the sickle type weapon b:pleased
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Gonna make a moon fairy alt on my acc since I have a +10 g16 AA set anyway. I'll probably also end up making buffer alts of both of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iperen wrote: »
    I might create an alt of 1 or both just to check the customization and check out the skills, but I won't actively play either. Sticking with 1 character is more then enough as I don't even manage to keep up with all the stuff even playing just 1 character.

Not my intention to sound lame but with all the clutter content if form of daily/weekly rubish, I don't see why they came up with new classes. 3x100, Morai skills, Morai charms, War Avatars, Primal bloods, Sky levels, base quests for pots, possibly gear, nuema's, meridian, minimum of bag/invetory expensions, ... For me, PWI just isn't new-character friendly (especially since NW/TW is the fun content for me, so need some stuff done even when not aiming for OP).

You are not lame at all you are more sane that most people in this game.
    I feel like I am in a place where people are brainwashed beyond hope and that I am waking up I guess you are waking up too.

I started daydreaming how cool would it be to play a moon fairy but then I realized ......

New character =
    Leveling from 1 to 101 =
    Doing BH daily
    combining stones for crazy stones
    Doing World quest
    Forming PV
    cultivation quests
    Full Delta
    Farming TT or buying TT mats
    Doing primals
    Doing Morai
    Farming neuma
    Farming warsoul
    Saving NW tokens again
    Farming FSP to get cards.
    Meridian system all over again
    Full WS runs again!
    bloods UCH Again!
    Farming NW tokens
    Cube again or more cube runs for those still doing it
    +10 all gear all over again.
    I forget something right?
    etc
    etc
    etc

If you a merchant or farmed that makes a lot of money you would not have problem gearing up but you still have to a lot of things you can not simply buy and you will have to invest over 200+ hours to keep up with other people.Basic badges,primal bloods,cards,primal dailies to raise spirit,meridian doing cultivations quests. etc etc etc

New character just requires only 200+ to 300+ of hours of your life not much b:pleased
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones