Which magic weapon should i choose for wizard?

xuelian
xuelian Posts: 33 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Wizard
Which weapon should I choose? I have no idea about what to choose and there are 4 types of magic weapons in-game....b:surrenderb:surrender ty for your help
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    R9.3 Magic Sword>>WS2 Magic Sword>>>WS Magic Sword>R9.1/2 Magic Sword = G16 Magic Sword

Go with the Magic Sword.Wands have consistency but won't have any real spike damage to them, Patakas have the largest and lowest ranges 9so you can hit exceptionally high on occasion or hit lower than usual, and glaves/magic swords are roughly between Wand/Pataka ranges iirc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • xuelian
    xuelian Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    R9.3 Magic Sword>>WS2 Magic Sword>>>WS Magic Sword>R9.1/2 Magic Sword = G16 Magic Sword

Go with the Magic Sword.Wands have consistency but won't have any real spike damage to them, Patakas have the largest and lowest ranges 9so you can hit exceptionally high on occasion or hit lower than usual, and glaves/magic swords are roughly between Wand/Pataka ranges iirc.

Thank you so much for the help b:thanksb:thanksb:cute Now I understand more about it~~ <3