Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

Hmm, long story short it's about a little boy who is trying to save his world, an alternate dimension, and his mother after a traumatic event. You are an upstart wizard who uses familiars to fight although you can also fight as well. Battles are a mix of real time and turn based.

It's from the Studio Ghibli production house, which is the main reason I'm playing it. I loved Studio Ghibli and was kinda bummed to hear they weren't producing movies anymore. Luckily we now know that was only a pause in production, I might add.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

Hmm, long story short it's about a little boy who is trying to save his world, an alternate dimension, and his mother after a traumatic event. You are an upstart wizard who uses familiars to fight although you can also fight as well. Battles are a mix of real time and turn based.

It's from the Studio Ghibli production house, which is the main reason I'm playing it. I loved Studio Ghibli and was kinda bummed to hear they weren't producing movies anymore. Luckily we now know that was only a pause in production, I might add.

I like how it sounds. Sounds like something I'd play lol. b:chuckle

I feel the same with Ghibli b:thanks
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited October 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I like how it sounds. Sounds like something I'd play lol. b:chuckle

I feel the same with Ghibli b:thanks

It's a really beautiful looking game, although the opening sequence isn't a good indication at all of what the rest of the game is like. It has like an hour long mostly cut scene introduction. I love the way they worked the game's manual and information into the game itself. It's really interesting. The main problem I have with it is the way they handle the mechanics of the dialogue, although the dialogue itself is okay. But the game itself is pretty darn fun.

• ovenusarmanio
    edited October 2014

The blood moon is so ****ing cool.

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

I blew up the moon. Sorry.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I wish they'd cut the size down and enforce the rules.
    Some people have obscenely large signatures, some being all text that are far larger than any picture.
    If there's a size limit, text should also be limited to the equivalent size. People should not have 15 lines of text as a signature following every single-line post they make, especially in this age of mobile platforms where its far more noticeable and obtrusive. Its kind of ridiculous people have signatures 5 times the size and length of anything they actually post, making the forums look messy tbh.
    Though its kind of hard to enforce rules when the ones who are supposed to don't have to follow them.
    i beleive i am being bullied b:angry such awefulness!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Funny thing is, you don't even have 15 lines in your sig and you have the biggest sig on the forums in terms of lines used for pure text. Kinda silly, isn't it?
    edited October 2014
    i has 12 lines :3 squee
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Ask Q if she still wants a Racoon. b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited October 2014

I don't live by any rules, not even my own. b:sin

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i has 12 lines :3 squee

I tried to read your signature. I fall to sleep in the middle of it.
    giphy.gif

edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Ask Q if she still wants a Racoon. b:chuckle
    Yo face is a raccoon! >:O

i shoulda put in a larger pic....
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014
    Yo face is a raccoon! >:O

i shoulda put in a larger pic....
    Don't deny your love for me, Decep! b:heart

I don't live by any rules, not even my own. b:sin
    *bans Venus for being a renegade*
    edited October 2014

such a dirty dirty kossy >:E
    edited October 2014
    im kinda itching to post in that signature thread..... b:surrender

mah bee u tiful siggy was born before the age of mobile viewing! b:pleased
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014

oh GAAAWWWDDDD hes complaining more!

but i wont post so you guys wont have a hard time b:cute
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

I get kinda annoyed when people try to hide behind mobile use as an excuse for some stupid claims. Half the time, them being on a phone or not has absolutely nothing to do with it and they're just complaining for the sake of complaining.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2014-10-1019-50-55-Copy_zps99feebe6.png

Official GM word about my tail.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited October 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Your sig=Best sig.
    damn if i could only include this quote in my sig b:shutup
    edited October 2014

i have discovered that technically my sig is only 3 lines!! b:thanks
    as its all connected but the forum auto-wraps it

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21935021#post21935021
    this guy is a 'tard if hes speaking without seeing my post counts and join date....
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Kitty won the jackpot.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Everyone knows Desdi is top fluff. Everyone.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited October 2014

Is it just me or did they randomly change the "more" button to be a slightly brighter white when you look at the smileys. Like I can actually see it atm.

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I still wouldn't see it if I didn't look for it. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Everyone knows Desdi is top fluff. Everyone.
    My vinny-poos tail is much fluffier, its top grade blonde fluff!b:pleased