Problem with gold?

Options
cira1818
cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
So I just bought gold and was hoping to get some coin but when putting it the auction house it pretty much says it cannot be for more than 1mil each? is this a glitch or something pwi did b:surrender would love to know the answer from anyone who can help, thank you.
1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Did you put the gold in the AH storage?
    You need to put gold there first then there is also the gold cap.
    Max you can sell gold is for 3,999,900 coins
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • cira1818
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Did you put the gold in the AH storage?
    You need to put gold there first then there is also the gold cap.
    Max you can sell gold is for 3,999,900 coins

I tried this and the max it says is 999,900 and says it will not allow over 1 million, and on my server there is currently no gold up for sale.
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Its the same on Heavens Tear - but it looks like you can buy gold for whatever price you like, you just can't sell it in AH for more than 1mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • cira1818
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Its the same on Heavens Tear - but it looks like you can buy gold for whatever price you like, you just can't sell it in AH for more than 1mil.

I play on that server, honestly it makes very little sense, if it pwi's way of controlling money from players I wish I knew a head of time and really makes me reconsider buying gold again.
  • MrRiddle - Raging Tide
    MrRiddle - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    working fine on RT someone selling gold at bit below 4mill sure not reaching max amount coin can put in AH this includes buy/sell offers
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    cira1818 wrote: »
    I play on that server, honestly it makes very little sense, if it pwi's way of controlling money from players I wish I knew a head of time and really makes me reconsider buying gold again.

I doubt this PWI's doing as gold is selling 3,999,900 on DW. Something is amiss or someone is doing something wrong.
  • cira1818
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I doubt this PWI's doing as gold is selling 3,999,900 on DW. Something is amiss or someone is doing something wrong.

I could be I'm bad at selling things but this is a first I have ever gotten a message like this kind, now when I put 3,999,900 it lets me sell gold, so strange I did everything I could think of. Guess you learn something new everyday in pwi b:chuckle
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The limit is 3'999'900. When you put 4 mil or more the system says the price can't be more than 1 milion but this is just a text glitch which they forgot to fix when they were changing the limit (at first the limit was really 999'900).
  • cira1818
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The limit is 3'999'900. When you put 4 mil or more the system says the price can't be more than 1 milion but this is just a text glitch which they forgot to fix when they were changing the limit (at first the limit was really 999'900).

Thanks! guess no one ever imagines gold reaching this price ever b:shocked b:thanksb:cute thank you all for the responses.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing all gold be unable to be sold over 1m....would help the prices of stuff a LOT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing all gold be unable to be sold over 1m....would help the prices of stuff a LOT.

Nah. Folks would just sell it over WC unless everything became character bound. And if it was all character bound a LOT of markets would collapse instantly.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Nah. Folks would just sell it over WC unless everything became character bound. And if it was all character bound a LOT of markets would collapse instantly.

Hmmm good point. It sucks the game has gotten to this state of being tbh. As is gold is hardly able to be found and prices are above that of what the max gold value should permit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

WTB Gold 1 milb:victory ill buy lots b:dirtyb:dirty
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hmmm good point. It sucks the game has gotten to this state of being tbh. As is gold is hardly able to be found and prices are above that of what the max gold value should permit.

Yep... to think if the duke rose exploit still existed today, people would actually lose money off of it. Yet it was considered a huge and unnatural way to see gold rise so high back when it happened.

Ah well. All in stride or somesuch, I suppose.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    actually the game will still do quite well even if the gold was character bound,provided to the ignorant people who think this game revolves off of cash shoppers wallets.

I'll be here when the day comes that you will be able to turn s3 nivana or lunar into rank 9 prices like they do with r8 and people will cry the PW blues because they got shafted once again.And then they will throw down the almighty buy your new **** gear rank 10.Trust me its going to happen and I'm willing to bet that the new r10 will look like chinas r9 style of gear.

I have a dream!