PW 2 tweaks n updates

Options
nanbo554
nanbo554 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Perfect World 2" on September 30 from 8:00 am, full service (including experience serving) updated maintenance downtime, maintenance time is expected to last four hours. Please note that players adjust their game time, this gives you the inconvenience, please understand!

(PS: After this update will no longer be updated during November maintenance, the next update, please refer to Announcement wish you a pleasant game.!)

Specific updates are as follows:

Skills:

Night Shadow (CLASS):

1, fix "doublet" upgrade "no style" crit rate effect unusual problems;

2, February chant of strength acquired from 10:00 to 20:00 to improve;

Yue Xian:

1, to repair the guard does not get cold wide strength problems and improve vitality obtained from 10:00 to 20:00;

2, hurt by the collapse Ray worship each equipped with attack power increased by 100% to 150% attack power equipment;

Copy:

Magic Sand mirage territory:

1, the automatic copy of resurrection after death, the resurrection of the other players not to accept the loss of experience, has nothing to do with the resurrection skill level;

2, the number of monsters drop items increased to three times the original, commanding elite monsters will drop related materials;

3, the total length of the route a copy of the random shortening;

4, the number of copies of the random refresh chest increased to twice the original;

5, a copy of the ticket, "Smoke in the desert" can receive daily volume adjustments for two;

6, enter the number of copies is no longer a daily limit, as long as the ticket holder to enter;

7, optimize part monster fighting strategy.

Sand fantasy fans:

After the death of the copies automatically resurrection, the resurrection of the other players not to accept the loss of experience, has nothing to do with the resurrection skill level.

Interface:

1, to repair some of the game settings because the shortcut bar lock button does not save due to a problem;

2, fixes when viewing others spiritual warfare, frequently flashing prompt suspension problems;

3, optimizing the team interface life and career infuriating display icon display;

4, optimize the chat bar at the bottom of one column to return to the chat function, indicating more clearly;

5, a small player for a long time because the United States will no longer operate and pop;

6, increasing the contrast of the dying tips and equipment switching function, role players can open the top right corner of the picture optimization settings interface [] - [Function Settings] set.

Other:

1, part of the rank and equipment can not be repaired the problem of Heaven;

2, Assassin repair problems after using medicine · fine not actually detect the entry into force;

3, repair small raccoons and other common effects continue to play running action turned the question;

4, repair goblins can not expand the field in question pet pet administrator;

5, fixes hazy family roles, such as the lack of winking face problems;

6, hazy family role uses gang material coupon can get five kinds of random gang base construction material one;

7, the original Sin Devil spiritual sword master skills at the exchange skill book task, now in consonance city - normally acess "sword of the Spirit Masters twilight Suiliang" place.

Activities:

Open the National Day activities. Level 30-105 players between October 1 to October 7, 2009, a day (417,594) Black Mirror Monkey acess National Day celebrations at the lake in the sky.

Perfect World (Beijing) Network Technology Co., Ltd.
September 29, 2014
Post edited by nanbo554 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Two questions.

1. Why?

2. Didn't you see the other threads we already have on the upcoming expansion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ^^just like you being a smart a$$ like many others in this game and because he wanna be cool like me.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    nanbo554 wrote: »
    5, a small player for a long time because the United States will no longer operate and pop;

Clearification on this point? I'm confused by what it means.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Google translator doesn't really help
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ya know, as near as I can tell he/she has just taken patch notes from the PW-CN server, fed it to Google Translate, scooped up the droppings into a bag, and then threw it at our front door. b:chuckle

I'd verify that, but really don't feel like swimming in Chinese soup atm on the Wanmei forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Two questions.

1. Why?

2. Didn't you see the other threads we already have on the upcoming expansion?
    i think the OP missed the bigger thread cause he said he just came back to the game just recently xD dear forum techy of pwi lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Clearification on this point? I'm confused by what it means.

I'm also wondering what #5 means. If we were to assume that it translated perfectly (of course, it never does), then what does the "United States" version imply? Also, what does "pop" refer to?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • gamer4jesus
    gamer4jesus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm also wondering what #5 means. If we were to assume that it translated perfectly (of course, it never does), then what does the "United States" version imply? Also, what does "pop" refer to?

China drops nuke, and america goes 'pop' ?