[Maintenance] 10-7-14 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Hello all,

Tonight we will be having maintenance at our usual time, 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141007T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: If you could do anything you wanted right now, such as travel or open up a new business, what would you do and why? (Keep it clean people!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Firsttttttt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hello all,

Maintenance Question: If you could do anything you wanted right now, such as travel or open up a new business, what would you do and why? (Keep it clean people!)

Get my business going better. Of course that would mean less play time, but it would be good.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would travel back in time to pick a different career.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Be a god. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Go back in time and show ancient man "Twilight" so they will stop evolving b:chuckle
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    First non-human reply!

There doesn't seem to be any new manual patch for this maintenance.
    At least not yet.
    : If you could do anything you wanted right now, such as travel or open up a new business, what would you do and why?
    I don't like hypothetical questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Go back in time and show ancient man "Twilight" so they will stop evolving b:chuckle

Welp, this will cause a terrible paradox.
  • Shellene - Dreamweaver
    Shellene - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maintenance Question: If you could do anything you wanted right now, such as travel or open up a new business, what would you do and why? (Keep it clean people!)[/QUOTE]

I would travel to Germany to meet my love and best friend for life
  • sauronking123
    sauronking123 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i would go back in time and not quit pwi, and run fc all day before its to late :X
  • rayalonglegs
    rayalonglegs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would find an un inhabited island and move there with nothing but my games and a good wifi to keep me company, start my own society and live in peace away from the greed and meaningless wars and corruption which run society today
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would....instantly have my doctorates degree at this moment in time, plus have certification in my chosen field instead of still working on my bachelor's. LOL.

Such is life. I'm learning through the experiences, and the lessons that I go through, so I'm taking it all in stride...one day at a time. :) ...though it really would be nice to have my doctorate's and certification now. LOL.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • darkneko
    darkneko Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I would have this trip be over with already. Never flown before, and I'm looking forward to getting to where I'm going. After that, I would have my desktop setup built and finished so I can begin working on a few projects.
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I'd discover a water additive that brings about lasting world peace, a cure for all illnesses, and causes fish to reproduce at an exponential rate so there'd be ample food. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ikyunn
    ikyunn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i whish my toon finally reach lvl 105 and got all rr9 max sharded and max refined... Why? cuz i love PWI b:cute
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hello all,

Tonight we will be having maintenance at our usual time, 11PM - 2AM. This is just a restart, so no patch notes.

Time Conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141007T23&p1=224&ah=3

Another restart really? how many times do you guys need to restart the F'n game per month? Start doing maint with patches yo, some of us, want to see our faction icons updated, I mean like ***.. if ur just doing a restart why ya'll gotta do it every week & call it Maintenance, Like.. the TT map crashed for like 2 days.. & than you guys fix'd it, why cant u update the faction icons like that.. b:surrender Err.. dont mind me, just another wasted week til i see my icon get updated >.>
  • Rafael - Harshlands
    Rafael - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Id be starting a robotics company... make robots n such for manufacturing compnies, its a good business b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Usuiwind - Archosaur
    Usuiwind - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i was hopeing for chip on sale. not mog.lots of ppl have mog but no one have gst b:surrender
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I'd figure out cold fusion. Cold fusion OP.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • landofkiwis
    landofkiwis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    make a time machine so i can travel into the future every time there's Maint.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

Another restart really? how many times do you guys need to restart the F'n game per month? Start doing maint with patches yo, some of us, want to see our faction icons updated, I mean like ***.. if ur just doing a restart why ya'll gotta do it every week & call it Maintenance, Like.. the TT map crashed for like 2 days.. & than you guys fix'd it, why cant u update the faction icons like that.. b:surrender Err.. dont mind me, just another wasted week til i see my icon get updated >.>

They don't just restart the servers. Faction Icons are one of the many things handled behind the scenes during maints.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    someone tell that worthless bot thing to display the server status, im too Above doing it myself.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    someone tell that worthless bot thing to display the server status, im too Above doing it myself.

How DARE You!!!
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Coffee/treat shop/book/art store.. I'd serve coffee and lil snacks (like cupcakes or whatever), to customers from a bar, and they can go sit on leather couches (no single sit chairs), and play various games on the coffee tables by the couches like chess, rubix, war, monopoly, etc. I'd have different events on a regular basis, like game night (magic cardish since thats what theyre iinto here), old movie night (casablanca/metropolis projected onto the one bare wall in the room). All walls cept the movie wall will have bookcases where people can take a book/leave a book, and art from local artists.
  • darkneko
    darkneko Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status, please?
  • Theriom - Heavens Tear
    Theriom - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Coffee/treat shop/book/art store.. I'd serve coffee and lil snacks (like cupcakes or whatever), to customers from a bar, and they can go sit on leather couches (no single sit chairs), and play various games on the coffee tables by the couches like chess, rubix, war, monopoly, etc. I'd have different events on a regular basis, like game night (magic cardish since thats what theyre iinto here), old movie night (casablanca/metropolis projected onto the one bare wall in the room). All walls cept the movie wall will have bookcases where people can take a book/leave a book, and art from local artists.

I've thought of a similar idea myself. Sounds awesome, I'd drop in all the time.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    darkneko wrote: »

SweetieBot can you report server status, please?

West Coast Servers:

East Coast Servers:

European Servers:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've thought of a similar idea myself. Sounds awesome, I'd drop in all the time.

:D If only I knew what money is and how it works...
  • miraa8
    miraa8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    miraa8 wrote: »
    SweetieBot can you report server status?

West Coast Servers:

East Coast Servers:

European Servers:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]