What's happening to Hoorah?

AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
Couldn't help myself.
/troll
Name: AsMyliuTave
Race: Winged Elf
Class: Archer
Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
Level: 104-103-101
Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
Server: Sanctuary
pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
Post edited by AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jaufree - Sanctuary
    Jaufree - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hahaha I was wondering if that guy was gona make a thead like this! Now we got one for hoorah ty mat jesus be with you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    this week we had an amazing faction event. Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ome8Ne4Ps4

we were all worn out from playing so much club penguin, we'll be back next week! b:thanks
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    this week we had an amazing faction event. Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ome8Ne4Ps4

we were all worn out from playing so much club penguin, we'll be back next week! b:thanks

You have been banned from Club Penguin for: calling for too much blackup. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    if enely and corvi and regi are dispersing then theyll prolly have a good number again. Whether or not theyll get the signups is another question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    anyone is welcome to come join Hoorah for a fight ^-^

but to the unskilled, weak and straight up bad players Vindi has proven to still have the more appealing slogan: http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11104789.3935/fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg

20+ players joined the bandwagon just this week ^-^ I had mistaken Vindi for a TW faction, being the strongest and still recruiting so desperately, seems like u guys dont wanna TW at all, what a shame b:surrender at least in RW we can still have an even fight b:pleased ...but o wait, ur all blue-named during a PvP event, guess ur a PvE faction now, doing 9-trials n stuff, guess thats fun too

• bannedabuse
    bannedabuse Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2014

but to the unskilled, weak and straight up bad players Vindi has proven to still have the more appealing slogan: http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11104789.3935/fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg

20+ players joined the bandwagon just this week ^-^ I had mistaken Vindi for a TW faction, being the strongest and still recruiting so desperately, seems like u guys dont wanna TW at all, what a shame b:surrender at least in RW we can still have an even fight b:pleased ...but o wait, ur all blue-named during a PvP event, guess ur a PvE faction now, doing 9-trials n stuff, guess thats fun too

good qq 9/10 would read again.

Vindi recruiting apply at..
    http://vindicate.guildlaunch.com/
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    good qq 9/10 would read again.

Vindi recruiting apply at..
    http://vindicate.guildlaunch.com/

roid did u beat darca yet??? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2014

b:chuckle Once again another Hoorah roll/bad trolling, man y u so mad bro?
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014

Have you beat Vindicate yet? b:shutup
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    Have you beat Vindicate yet? b:shutup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL8knjuOZqk

do u still TW btw? :o havent seen u in months, u must be base buffer now b:cute huhuhuhu b:victory

• bannedabuse
    bannedabuse Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Beat him so hard made him scream my name on vent.
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014

but to the unskilled, weak and straight up bad players Vindi has proven to still have the more appealing slogan
    20+ players joined the bandwagon just this week

How many did you guys get from Enelysion?
    If they're so weak, unskilled and bad then surely that's a good thing? They're taking up the TW spot of someone who's good. Right?
    We've invited 8 people in the past week btw, not 20.
    Did you guys really have a full 80 and lose in 40 minutes? That's pretty embarrassing after that big merge you just did. All those extra people and you lose even faster.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    ur the archer Ive 1shot 3 times in a single RW (note that we have the exact same gear), I see why u are hiding in Vindicate, you can get 1shot by ppl with **** gear AND still win TW, hey good on you man b:victory

but dont use words like 'embarrasing' after u get send back to spawn like sum TT99 scrub as soon as someone hits u, and actually learn how to use the gear u have, which maybe if u were on the losing side of the TW u might actually learn something ^-^ you are the kind of person in Vindicate I dislike, and with you there are many in Vindicate, the good people in Vindicate totally deserve to win TW, imo they have good coordination together and play well together :) you dont even exist in a TW, you contribute absolutely nothing (srs, please give up ur spot for a base buffer) and im not even trashtalking you here, I genuinly dont even know if u go to TW or not, thats how little u do, but still u find ur time to come n trashtalk, you should spend that time to learn to play, and then when u actually do something in TW, u can come here and use words like 'embarrasing'

• Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Let's make TW stand for Tulip Wars. We need more flower power and less trash talk b:flower
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014

yea right forever WWNG!!!!
    Let's make TW stand for Tulip Wars. We need more flower power and less trash talk b:flower

but trashtalk makes the world go round :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No. It just separates levelheaded responsible people from the ones with an ego. Sadly, both in this game and in global politics, egos are larger then IQ's most of the time.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
    edited October 2014
    you mean in bed b:cute
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    ur the archer Ive 1shot 3 times in a single RW (note that we have the exact same gear), I see why u are hiding in Vindicate, you can get 1shot by ppl with **** gear AND still win TW, hey good on you man b:victory

So someone with decent crit rate and a GoF weapon 1-shot someone from the class with the worst defense on the game, self-buffed only? Shock-horror. Someone needs to stop the presses, cos this right here needs to go on the front page.
    You don't see me in TW because I'm on defense. I'm always on left path killing clerics and slowing down your barbs. Usually alone, til they get close to base and then I call for support. That's how we manage to keep control of mid path so well in the closer TW's. We call defense away for as small a time as possible. We have better barbs and clerics though, and we don't really send them without support too often (unless we're badly outnumbered) so this tactic wouldn't really work for you guys.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL8knjuOZqk

do u still TW btw? :o havent seen u in months, u must be base buffer now b:cute huhuhuhu b:victory

b:chuckle yep I base buff, and no I don't tw some how I manage to basebuff and not tw at the same time.

Nice win today btw, afternoon slots are where you guys really shine
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014

but dont use words like 'embarrasing' after u get send back to spawn like sum TT99 scrub as soon as someone hits u, and actually learn how to use the gear u have, which maybe if u were on the losing side of the TW u might actually learn something ^-^ you are the kind of person in Vindicate I dislike, and with you there are many in Vindicate, the good people in Vindicate totally deserve to win TW, imo they have good coordination together and play well together :) you dont even exist in a TW, you contribute absolutely nothing (srs, please give up ur spot for a base buffer) and im not even trashtalking you here, I genuinly dont even know if u go to TW or not, thats how little u do, but still u find ur time to come n trashtalk, you should spend that time to learn to play, and then when u actually do something in TW, u can come here and use words like 'embarrasing'

Are you talking about yourself? Man why you keep crying over spilt milk Hoorah got like what 2 maybe 3 wins over Vindi this season Gosh if your egos that brused go fight Kaku and make a troll video to make yourself feel better
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    b:thanks n thats the difference between us

u only care about winning, preferably in 20 minutes, dun care about actually playing, u just wanna win

I dun even wanna win, I just wanna fight for 3 hours, I just wanna play, winning dun matter to me

b:cute and thats why u joined vindi, and I didnt b:bye

but I have sum bad news for you, when u win TW, u dont actually win anything :o so there's really no point in winning, tho I understand u might need it as a confidence boost ^-^ and if that confidence gets u here to talk shjt about others I will very happily reveal to you that its false confidence, and u shud maybe actually do something instead of let ur faction do everything :3

• monkeysir35
    monkeysir35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    b:thanks n thats the difference between us

u only care about winning, preferably in 20 minutes, dun care about actually playing, u just wanna win

I dun even wanna win, I just wanna fight for 3 hours, I just wanna play, winning dun matter to me

b:cute and thats why u joined vindi, and I didnt b:bye

but I have sum bad news for you, when u win TW, u dont actually win anything :o so there's really no point in winning, tho I understand u might need it as a confidence boost ^-^ and if that confidence gets u here to talk shjt about others I will very happily reveal to you that its false confidence, and u shud maybe actually do something instead of let ur faction do everything :3

>Says wants gud fite$
    >most of their land is from 20 min rolls from corvi
    >Logic Op mayne
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    >Says wants gud fite$
    >most of their land is from 20 min rolls from corvi
    >Logic Op mayne

>not leader of hoorah b:cute

• Jaufree - Sanctuary
    Jaufree - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    damn you guys still argue over this piece of **** game lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monkeysir35
    monkeysir35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    damn you guys still argue over this piece of **** game lol?

damn you still come to the forums of this peice of **** game?
    edited October 2014
    How many did you guys get from Enelysion?
    If they're so weak, unskilled and bad then surely that's a good thing? They're taking up the TW spot of someone who's good. Right?
    We've invited 8 people in the past week btw, not 20.
    Did you guys really have a full 80 and lose in 40 minutes? That's pretty embarrassing after that big merge you just did. All those extra people and you lose even faster.
    that reminds me of TW a week back....
    id hate to compliment too much but when hoorah Dan n Sifu stun, they snivel their way preeeetty good from our blind spots. When strife came to stun, every vindi scattered like flies
    >_> it was so amusing i still remember it.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    edited October 2014
    damn you still come to the forums of this peice of **** game?

Ay these forums are a work of art!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    way to go hoorah ppls! yew sure put it to them. you guys are easily the best faction on this server. where are all those manipulative, **** talking, lying vindis now???
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited November 2014
    that reminds me of TW a week back....
    id hate to compliment too much but when hoorah Dan n Sifu stun, they snivel their way preeeetty good from our blind spots. When strife came to stun, every vindi scattered like flies
    >_> it was so amusing i still remember it.

Thats cause he cut the cheese it was real smelly made my eyes water b:sad