Pigment sales please

Options
raevvenn
raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I have been waiting since we got our Eternal Love Packs for a pigment sale so that I can purchase pigments and colour it the colour I want.

Please can we have a sale?

The catshops have much choice in colours and what they are charging for white/black and red is ridiculous!

Please pwi.....see what you can do for us fashionistas b:kiss
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You realize that merchant prices are all gold value related?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    why not use your event gold with random pigments?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

Done it already. I quote my post again "colour it the colour I want".
  • Prologue - Sanctuary
    Prologue - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

Event dyes cost quite a lot especially when you want a certain color and EL female needs 24 dyes just for the dress. That is like 50 gold just for 2 tries. Also some of us need those event golds for other stuff like charms...

But I'm with OP, dye sale please! or put it back into bidding hall! D:
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Event dyes cost quite a lot especially when you want a certain color and EL female needs 24 dyes just for the dress. That is like 50 gold just for 2 tries. Also some of us need those event golds for other stuff like charms...

But I'm with OP, dye sale please! or put it back into bidding hall! D:

And don't forget how much set dyes can be a pain. Sure it'll all be one color... but get a poor color and you feel like you've burned double the dyes for no reason.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Event dyes cost quite a lot especially when you want a certain color and EL female needs 24 dyes just for the dress. That is like 50 gold just for 2 tries.

Free lifehack giveaway: buy a Lollipop dress for 12 event gold and decompose it into 21 random dyes b:quiet
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Late Night Coat costs 9 event gold and gives 20 pigments. I think that's a better deal in my opinion :o That's 45 event gold for 100 random pigments vs. 60 event gold for 105 random pigments.

It still consumes a lot of event gold though if you don't get lucky with colours and people with a limited amount of event gold shouldn't waste the gold on pigments but save it for charms and/or refine aids.

Then again, spending real gold on pigments (whether that is CS'd or bought via AH) is not that good either... I can understand when you really want certain fashion with certain colours though, hard to resist!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Late Night Coat costs 9 event gold and gives 20 pigments. I think that's a better deal in my opinion :o

It still consumes a lot of event gold though if you don't get lucky with colours and people with a limited amount of event gold shouldn't waste the gold on pigments but save it for charms and/or refine aids.

Then again, spending real gold on pigments (whether that is CS'd or bought via AH) is not that good either... I can understand when you really want certain fashion with certain colours though, hard to resist!

Must have overlooked this one b:victory Not a big expert on male fashion b:laugh I felt so shocked after discovering that I needed 21 pigments for dying a Lollipop dress, like "21 dyes for such a tiny piece QQ", lol
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Must have overlooked this one b:victory Not a big expert on male fashion b:laugh I felt so shocked after discovering that I needed 21 pigments for dying a Lollipop dress, like "21 dyes for such a tiny piece QQ", lol

Pigment requirements make no sense in this game b:faint Demure Attendant Top dyes a small ribbon and a couple of small flowers yet it requires 10 pigments... bottom requires 5 pigments and it dies the whole half-skirt b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Prologue - Sanctuary
    Prologue - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I don't have a good comeback for you guys ^

But I just want to say, I rather not use the event gold on RANDOM dyes. Like Desdi said, if you get unlucky that still cost a lot of event gold, not to mention the 100k COINS you have to spend to get those dyes from fashionista. Whether it's 45 event gold for 100 random pigments or 60 event gold for 105 random pigments, somewhere along those lines, you have to pay a few 100k already. Plus I'm a daily charm user, the event gold I got from the codes are almost completely gone, so I rather cherish them for charms than dyes.

Now you might say that is better than spending real gold.

How I see it is that, if I'm paying real gold, I'm getting what I want in one shot.
    Also, it's not even necessarily CS, because if there is a dye sale, cat shops most likely will lower their prices because ,come on, who will buy catshop stuff if it's cheaper in boutique. It eventually become cheaper to buy those pure dyes with coins than it is to waste coins on random dyes god knows how many times.
  • mysticalasst
    mysticalasst Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I find it hard to believe we can buy mats and herbs etc in the Boutique
    but not colors that we need and want, would it be a money maker???

personally I agree with the others...why spend gold or event gold on something
    when the odds say you wont get until many many tries with Random colors

I dont know...how about...25 silver per color???
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sure, if you want a particular color, especially white, normal dyes is the only way to go. I personally never ever seen pure white coming out of random dyes (black and different shades of red are quite possible)...
    It's only if you just like playing with dyes wearing your favorite dress in a new color every few weeks (I used to, when the DQ point system was live) or if you want rare colors - say, soft coral shades or midnight blue I can only get with random dyes - then this trick could be a temporary solution. Hope we get some stable source of random dyes again though.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    or just deal with that baby poo greenbrown you got b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just use event gold I rarely have a prob with getting what I want in color.