Nation Wars

Options
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Nation Wars
I asked in a ticket why is it that i gained just over 8k points yet received nothing from Nation Wars. They replied telling me it is based on factors

1, the amount of time you are in an area ( minimum 5 minutes )

2, the amount of kills you get

3, the amount of flags you obtain & plant

Ok, i can understand that, but my question is this...

With the amount of RRR9 players that i saw in Nation wars, how are low lvls supposed to gain any of the above when most i saw just got spawn killed
A lvl 80 stands no chance against a lvl 100 RRR9, let alone the spawn killers so how are we supposed to gain points? we can't.
Not only that, i actually timed an area this morning, it took just over 4 minutes to do an 'instance' so how can we stay in an instance for over 5 minutes?

No, i'm not raging, i'm asking a genuine question as this game is now becoming more preferential to the higher level people.

Perhaps the solution is closer than we know.

Instead of people going in singular to an instance, you get automatically put into the squad that's occupying the area & work as a team to either defend or attack the opposing team and you get points on how the team works AS a team?

Just an idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sir_comsizer - Archosaur on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I asked in a ticket why is it that i gained just over 8k points yet received nothing from Nation Wars. They replied telling me it is based on factors

1, the amount of time you are in an area ( minimum 5 minutes )

2, the amount of kills you get

3, the amount of flags you obtain & plant

Ok, i can understand that, but my question is this...

With the amount of RRR9 players that i saw in Nation wars, how are low lvls supposed to gain any of the above when most i saw just got spawn killed
    A lvl 80 stands no chance against a lvl 100 RRR9, let alone the spawn killers so how are we supposed to gain points? we can't.
    Not only that, i actually timed an area this morning, it took just over 4 minutes to do an 'instance' so how can we stay in an instance for over 5 minutes?

No, i'm not raging, i'm asking a genuine question as this game is now becoming more preferential to the higher level people.

Perhaps the solution is closer than we know.

Instead of people going in singular to an instance, you get automatically put into the squad that's occupying the area & work as a team to either defend or attack the opposing team and you get points on how the team works AS a team?

Just an idea

You know that you can go in squads with friends or faction mates, no?
    And no ty, I dont want to be pulled in squads with random ppl, no no.
    giphy.gif

• Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    1 make sure u get "fight time" (attacking or being attack) more the beter.

2 make sure ur in a few winning battles atleast 3-5

3 too many r9's then hit the outskirts, normlly low player amount in those maps most cases fights play out long to get enough battle time . More land = more Nation Points its tallied up every 10 mins.

4 Do ur best to survive long as you can pick ur fights pick ur targets.

5 i know barbs that dont get any kills in they just tank alot of the incoming damage and they score plenty.

6 If ur being spawn killed leave the map cause ur just doing the attackers a favor . and its waste to burn charm from spawn killin.

7 some maps may not last longer then couple of min some maps can play out long. again the outskirts are best.

i can use my level 80 seeker and make only 3k contribution points and still get tokens.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    1 make sure u get "fight time" (attacking or being attack) more the beter.

2 make sure ur in a few winning battles atleast 3-5

3 too many r9's then hit the outskirts, normlly low player amount in those maps most cases fights play out long to get enough battle time . More land = more Nation Points its tallied up every 10 mins.

4 Do ur best to survive long as you can pick ur fights pick ur targets.

5 i know barbs that dont get any kills in they just tank alot of the incoming damage and they score plenty.

6 If ur being spawn killed leave the map cause ur just doing the attackers a favor . and its waste to burn charm from spawn killin.

7 some maps may not last longer then couple of min some maps can play out long. again the outskirts are best.

i can use my level 80 seeker and make only 3k contribution points and still get tokens.

i did all that with this sin, won a few fights, lost a few, obtained crystals, grabbed flag etc, yet still nothing. Think i'll use my tank from now on as if they get points for just being attacked, then i should get loads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    TS, originally (China, Russian etc versions), Nation Wars event has 100+ restriction. Low lvls can't participate to this event. But PWI makes indulgence for low lvl people like you. Well, it's only your problem. It is Darwins Law Of Evolution: Survival of the fittest b:bye