Favorite Psy skill?

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Psychic
I must admit I don't know psychic's that well, but I do love that aoe range (magic) stun you all having going on. (Earth vector)

How about you all?
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    Hard to point 1 as a favorite above all others, but I would say soul of stunning. All of those soul buff-skills are nice, but soul of stunning has something special to it.
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    Allonade - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Soul of retaliation has great functionality and is one of my favorite skills since it's saged- however, were it not saged then I'd have to say Sandball Clash is my favorite due to the animation...the time it takes just feels suspenseful
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A toss between soulburn and soul of retaliation.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • MissChristy - Raging Tide
    MissChristy - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    well..as demon psy my fav is tide spirit <3 increses channeling AND crit rate by 20% amazingb:dirty
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I do love that aoe range (magic) stun you all having going on. (Earth vector)

There's nothing better than pounding someone with that and saying "Muda!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Demon Tide Spirit, so good. ~50% crit on aoes b:dirty
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Soul of Retaliation. Hands down.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I love Sage Bubble of Life, probably because I'm a support-type player at heart and I generally lean to support classes and skills.
    I also like Sage SoV for not burning MP, Psychic Will and SoR, Earth Vector and the Sandburst Blast because it's fancy.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A little more thorough and serious....

I think SoR truly is our best skill, and it's soooooo overlooked. The vast majority of Psys consider SoSt the default; hell no, it's SoR. Keep that thing up whenever you can, only cast SoSt mid-fight when you think you can catch someone with it; do NOT spam it unless you're specifically aiming to force someone's anti-stun or genie.

But SoR? It's a quasi-anti-stun, it's a lifesaver, it's a healer, it's a shield, it buys just enough time for you to Earth Vector or Psy will....it's everything all in one.

Was watching an old TW clip and this part in particular stood out. I know I have other TW vids that look very similar, but can't recall where they are atm. But here I get saved thrice by SoR:

http://youtu.be/BxF09lTx8Vs?t=12m31s

tl;dr if you are not spamming SoR every time it's on cooldown and erecting a church in it's honor, you're not doing it right.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I like the ice shard aoe you make in primal.
    Such a mean combo of slow and locks on a foe is crazy.Psy hands down stun/slow combos out do and out power any toon
  • Deflectra - Sanctuary
    Deflectra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Attack: Sage Earth Vector, AOE Stun with a chance to cost no chi at all.
    Assist: Sage BoL, AOE Purify/Heal, comes in handy in NW
  • Puddinsundae - Harshlands
    Puddinsundae - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Glacial Shards.
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Empowered Vigor or Soul of Silence for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • byleveld3
    byleveld3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I personally love Psychic's Will, nothing makes melee classes or even some clerics and mystics, that has the occasional physical attack, hate you more.

Since I'm a Psy the go to skill to kill me from a cleric is Plume Shot, never works. And then obviously the melee classes get as close as possible, and not being able to hit me, they don't try to run away, they keep hitting me without success and it is always fun to see the look on their faces when you hit Aqua Cannon - Landslide and they die immediately.

PM's start flying in on why couldn't i hit you, you didn't even use AD / Pan Gu yet you still resisted all my attacks WTH????

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Psy's pwn.
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My psy alt is only 62 level but as far as I can tell I love Glacial Shards and Soulburn. They are simply amazing, both animation and effect, and I think Summon is one of the most fun skills in the game.
  • kawikakon3
    kawikakon3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    the ones that tend to save my behindb:chuckle (buffs and aoe skills)b:victory