Weekly Code [End]

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
This week's weekly code is for a Hyper Stone Ticket (5 Hypers). Expires 10/10/14*

Code: rQXXDBzQ

Redeem in Arc from the dropdown. Sorry for the delay!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks Sparkie!!! And no problem. Some of us are patient b:chuckle
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you! I really needed those!

(Dunno why but I always buy some hypers just before the release of weekly code that gives hypers b:chuckle)
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank ya very much.
  • yuranovic
    yuranovic Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ty!!! i was missing the code b:victory
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks a lot! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mer_Lina - Sanctuary
    Mer_Lina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the gift. Really Appreciate It! ^^
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ty for the code Sparkie

Can we get a recruitment drive or something soon also..now that we have an active CM and these weekly codes it would be nice to have a few more people around on each server.

Thanks agian Keep up the good work

Teme
  • Djjiinn - Sanctuary
    Djjiinn - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yay more hyper stone to grinds these 80+ mobs quest xD
  • Prologue - Sanctuary
    Prologue - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So is it every Friday now or something?
  • dakwa1
    dakwa1 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So what can you use hypers on now. Every instance, it says that they cannot be use, every boss outside they cannot be used, I cannot find anything to do with the 30 I have now?
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
    edited October 2014
    dakwa1 wrote: »
    So what can you use hypers on now. Every instance, it says that they cannot be use, every boss outside they cannot be used, I cannot find anything to do with the 30 I have now?

PV or...
    Mobs higher level than you are that give decent xp, especially flying or water mobs depending on your level. Groups of OHT mobs in different maps. Zhenning areas to the south.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did we not get are weekly Tuesday code or is it every Friday? all i see is old hyper code from last week?
  • dakwa1
    edited October 2014
    PV or...
    Mobs higher level than you are that give decent xp, especially flying or water mobs depending on your level. Groups of OHT mobs in different maps. Zhenning areas to the south.

Ok, I am a lvl 64, so have not seen anything I can use them on, I guess you have to be higher.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    dakwa1 wrote: »
    Ok, I am a lvl 64, so have not seen anything I can use them on, I guess you have to be higher.

Go grind on bats in swamps then. And if you have decent gear in your 70s, you can upgrade to butterflies later on too.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Go grind on bats in swamps then. And if you have decent gear in your 70s, you can upgrade to butterflies later on too.

nightscream island is great for grinding too loved zhenning there
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Then later you can go grind on the fish mobs up north in that lake.
  • dakwa1
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the tips.
  • clyratealts
    clyratealts Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Will there be a weekly code today?
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Will there be a weekly code today?

a friend told me that theres isnt going to be any more weekly codes, idk how credible that is or where he heard it from though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2014
    a friend told me that theres isnt going to be any more weekly codes, idk how credible that is or where he heard it from though.

That would be sad, but with all the whining and complaining people do about free things....I wouldn't blame PWI for ending the weekly codes due to all the ungrateful twits.

But let's hope it isn't the end. I enjoyed them, my alts enjoyed them and faction members enjoyed them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prologue - Sanctuary
    Prologue - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That would be sad, but with all the whining and complaining people do about free things....I wouldn't blame PWI for ending the weekly codes due to all the ungrateful twits.

But let's hope it isn't the end. I enjoyed them, my alts enjoyed them and faction members enjoyed them.

Honestly I think, if they ended the codes, its fine. But say something about it, tell us whats going on. I hate sitting here, waiting and guessing, will there going to be codes or no? - 3-.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This week's weekly code is for a Hyper Stone Ticket (5 Hypers). Expires 10/10/14*

Code: rQXXDBzQ

Redeem in Arc from the dropdown. Sorry for the delay!

The week's over in about ~7 hours here in GMT. I'm assuming the weekly codes are no longer happening, as we haven't received any word all week of another code bing published.

Well, thanks for the codes while they lasted, Sparkle. It would have been helpful if you could have let us know that they were done in advance, but beggars can't be choosers. b:victory
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • bolma
    bolma Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    its funny i see the same post over and over and over again there is no code so why not just say no code makes me think there is only 1 person running pwi? someone with no time to do the things that will keep the game going i have played for 5yrs+ and it not getting any better sorry the whole place is filled with cash shops and no people playing whats up with that. Sad fan night all
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Good grief, people, grow up. No more codes, too bad, but we'll all live. Frankly, I'm not surprised they ended -- the way some of you whined and complained every time a new one was announced. Isn't there an old saying about gifts and horses?

Thank you, Sparkie, for the gifts you did provide us. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    At this point anyone posting here is really only doing so to hopefully get some sort of response about the codes from sparkie....the truth is it's not like it matters, it was never a huge factor to the game it was only going on for a short time anyways and most of the codes were repeated every couple of weeks (fash crown, hypers, etc.) I just find it funny this is till a sticky at this point seeing as the code we were supplied with has expired now but maybe sparkie is on a vacation or something...i mean he IS human after all.....or is he...xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    No, sparkiesoft isn't human. He's a figment of your imagination made to seem real by a force you are not yet ready to understand. Everything you thought you knew is wrong. Everyone you thought knew is wrong. And I've only begun to peel back the blindfold, given you a little peak of the truth. If you knew what I know, you could never go back. So, you have to ask yourself, T-zoner. Do you want to know what happened to the codes? Because you can turn back right now, wake up in your bed, and dismiss this all as a dream. Or you could follow me and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes. b:cool

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    sontzu wrote: »
    I gotta admit, I never imagined Venus as a middle aged bald black guy...b:surrender

I've no idea what you're talking about. What the heck is a matrix? b:shutup

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Give it 2 months. I'm sure we'll have a boatload more for christmas...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.