Player Odd Rituals (>0_0)>

CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion
The idea of this thread: name some strange thing you do that you feel most other players may not do or may not know about you.

For example,

I like to pull cata in TW while listening to the Staying Aive by the BeeGee's and almost always have enough alcohol in my system at the time to probably be pulled over for reckless endangerment of my squad b:shutup b:laugh
The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
Post edited by CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Insisting on doing every single daily on every single alt o_o

Not me by the way. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Not me but it's as odd as it gets:
    +12'ing tt99/g15/r8 armors as sin just so 5aps+gof is maintained and considering it >r9 b:surrender
  • meranya
    meranya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Refusing to get TT90 and refusing to follow in what everybody else is doing, instead choosing to do my own thing. If it keeps me alive in PvE; it works.

It's as odd as it gets these days!

All the while putting on repeat Kamelot - Wings of Despair.
    b:chuckle
    "There are two things you cannot always reason with in this world - your own mind and the minds of other people. But you can try."
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I actually listen to the background music... and always have it on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I actively use sword skills in pvp combat. and I'm a sage bm...
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sometimes I refer to my character as a separate thing. Like I say "Cora's(Coraline) outfit is so nice" instead of "my". Idk I guess it goes with the "Are you your avatar in games" thing.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    sondok wrote: »
    Sometimes I refer to my character as a separate thing. Like I say "Cora's(Coraline) outfit is so nice" instead of "my". Idk I guess it goes with the "Are you your avatar in games" thing.

I actually do this too!b:chuckle
    I actually listen to the background music... and always have it on.

I do this with certain instances, like lunar has some awesome music b:victory
    Not me but it's as odd as it gets:
    +12'ing tt99/g15/r8 armors as sin just so 5aps+gof is maintained and considering it >r9 b:surrender

This is a strange one indeed, but Im somewhat familiar with the idea. Going to extra long lengths for gear tht doesn't really deserve it, just because you can? Yep im pretty familiar with this b:laugh
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    >Always question what/how my character would do/respond in X situation
    >Always play certain songs at certain occasions
    >Take screenshots of NPCs and their conversations for references
    >Often observes player mannerisms to see who strikes me as interesting enough to speak with further (and possibly draw on occasion)
    >Normally joins random squads instead of asking faction members for runs
    >Collected WA cards for their story/information snippets moreso than stats

Good thing PWDB has them for display~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    we encourage our faction cata to listen to p0rny music ever since 1 barb put it on b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I always join random squads.
    I'm normally afk, with school, work, etc...so Serenity is left afk flying somewhere while I get pm'ed invites. (Sorry all. Lol.)

I listen to the background music, and actually have a download of PWI's music for my personal archive of music.

I'm writing a story about the life of SerenityCNB. Naturally, certain aspects will be altered to fit the story, but keep the integrity of it...i.e, deaths will me being rendered unconscious instead, aside from the mandatory death for cult.

I am now the leader of a faction...it only has me and my two real life best friends, since I'm teaching them the game.

I often call my cleric a barb.

I attack anything...just because I can...Even if it says Immune to all Damage.

I often attack strong mobs/bosses from the air, to get an idea of their strength, and abilities...and quickly escape if it gets too rough.

I screenshot VERY often.

I gearpeek often...b:surrender

Aside from a few abbreviations, I'm extremely grammatical, and accurate in spelling and word usage in my speech...including chats. (That's the educator in me.)

In NW, I won't leave the battlefield...even if I'm 1 vs 20, and all 20 are R9rr +12 JOSD...I won't leave until you make me leave via all respawns used, and I get booted.

No retreat...
    No Surrender...
    That...Is Spartan Law...
    And by Spartan Law, Serenity will stand and fight...
    And Die...
    And all on the forums will know...
    That one G16 cleric...
    Gave her last breath to defend it...

So if the time should come...
    That you see my dead cleric...
    Go tell a spartan...
    That here....by Spartan Law she lies.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I can't log out without triple sparking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I listen to the background music too. And usually port to the City of the Lost before porting to Primal world, because I'd rather prefer the Lost city theme to sound in Primal rather than the Archosaur music. I wish I could port to Primal directly from Morai to have the Morai ambient sounds there.
  • Kuroimist - Archosaur
    Kuroimist - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I used to do the same lmao! Lately i log out Using the way of the ninja... Share the stealth > log off.
    Too lazy to make a signature!
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When im running around i dont use my mounts. Instead i switch forms (demon fox ftw!) every 6 seconds. People rage because it makes them lag in archo and i enjoy this a lot.

I enjoy always making people lag- Especially in NW ! Sometimes i just put out my pet there so people lag and die and rage :)

And im playing bait. Which is stupid since i go solo in NW so i have noone to lure them to. But still, i get near, they move, i turn back, they move and stop, i go near again, they try to hunt me down and i use all my speed skills to run around with them. Then they stop, noticing what i did and wanna leave and i go near and purge or stun them and the game starts again xD
    Its incredible how many r9s are so stupid to fall for that.

I also purge everything i see. No matter if its a player, mob, NPC, Shop - I try to purge it. Sometimes i even try to purge debuffs lol (its the cleric in me xD).

When im on barb or bm and i pull i usually pull the mobs back to the squad when theyre half-dead already.

Certain buffs i always keep on. Like summer sprint, Golden Bell, Souls. Even when im not doing anything.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • aquale
    aquale Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've listened background music so much for so long that it has become boring. But EG and TB areas has the newer music and I like those. Same for Morai and I like ambient sound in RoR.
    I've dig up some background music from file folders and put it into media player. Technically speaking: Don't listen pwi background music in game -> listen pwi background music from media player. But that way I can pick my favorites.
    Aside from a few abbreviations, I'm extremely grammatical, and accurate in spelling and word usage in my speech...including chats. (That's the educator in me.)
    I could learn a thing or two from you?

I do also sometimes triple sparking before logging off.

I pick up almost every drops from mobs and bosses.
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I take lucidsilver and lucidgold everyday and then spend half of my day waiting till the timer runs off on all my alts before I get on my main.

I feel urge to heal anyone that has HP dropping fast. Even if it is an enemy, 2 people are dueling or a noob gathering too many mobs on himself.

I keep my speakers turned off. I like silence when I play.

I refuse to use teamspeak. Hearing voices distracts me.

All my characters have black and red clothes combination and are dark skinned.

I like peeking into territories in NW. If I like the battle - I will stay and do my best. If I see too many R9 or no opponents at all I will leave and look for fun somewhere else.

I like pissing people off using my ress buff on NW. I can camp a flag spawn point for quite a long time. I may get killed but I ress at spot and hit the picker, then get killed again, ress... b:chuckle I die eventually and get kicked out of the map but the a few minutes I gain is usually enough for allies to come and grab the flag.
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I always use my sparks before logging off, I usually summon Cragglord or just spark, otherwise it feels like a waste b:surrender

Music is usually off but I like the sound of my heels and skills, so effects are on. b:pleased

I always keep my buffs on for some reason and it's one of the first things that I do when I log in.
    edited October 2014
    I always join random squads.
    I'm normally afk, with school, work, etc...so Serenity is left afk flying somewhere while I get pm'ed invites. (Sorry all. Lol.)

I listen to the background music, and actually have a download of PWI's music for my personal archive of music.

I'm writing a story about the life of SerenityCNB. Naturally, certain aspects will be altered to fit the story, but keep the integrity of it...i.e, deaths will me being rendered unconscious instead, aside from the mandatory death for cult.

I am now the leader of a faction...it only has me and my two real life best friends, since I'm teaching them the game.

I often call my cleric a barb.

I attack anything...just because I can...Even if it says Immune to all Damage.

I often attack strong mobs/bosses from the air, to get an idea of their strength, and abilities...and quickly escape if it gets too rough.

I screenshot VERY often.

I gearpeek often...b:surrender

In NW, I won't leave the battlefield...even if I'm 1 vs 20, and all 20 are R9rr +12 JOSD...I won't leave until you make me leave via all respawns used, and I get booted.

No retreat...
    No Surrender...
    That...Is Spartan Law...
    And by Spartan Law, Serenity will stand and fight...
    And Die...
    And all on the forums will know...
    That one G16 cleric...
    Gave her last breath to defend it...

So if the time should come...
    That you see my dead cleric...
    Go tell a spartan...
    That here....by Spartan Law she lies.

Im a huge gear creep too! I also seem to enjoy random squads as well for some reason. I like fac squads based on the instance, but for ur typical bh I almost always join random squads b:pleased

This is a pretty amusing way to log out, whenever I see it alawys think they triple sparked and dc'd. Its a pretty hilarious way to log off b:laugh Thanks for the updates guys, Im really impressed with how this thread took off, keep em coming! b:thanks b:victory
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Here's what I do... Well, some of.

- Buffing unnecessarily, channeling and interrupting skills, or 3sparking when logging out, switching toons, teleporting... I do that in instances when squad is silent and I wanna point out I'm not AFK.

- Refering to my alts using their second names.

- Reading interesting quests like events, cultivation, long chains... And getting mad when mobs attack me while I'm reading.

- Keeping screenshot history of... well, anything, be it some really good joke someone told or something I can use later.

- Being careful with the way I write and talk to others so they dont get the wrong idea (doesn't work on everyone) and the grammar involved (capital I, apostrophes, commas et cetera)

- Used to stop playin if I went to Plume City or anywhere in Morai (especially Corona) where the music is awesome (imo). Now I don't listen to game sounds anymore, but can't play without some background music.

- Fully self-buffed... Even in RoR.

- Spending time in RoR when there's nothing else to do for the day or waiting on guild to need me.

- Spending a lot of time revising the post before replying on a thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I also tend to stay full buffed...even if I know I'm going to go AFK. I will literally buff, and then go AFK.

I also tend to stay with full chi. So first thing I do when I log in is to buff myself, and build 3 sparks (Technically 4). By the time I enter a dungeon, I always make sure I have full chi.

I am bound and determined to use Master Li's technique after I use any spark skills...even if I already have full chi, via cloud eruption. (Exception being Mushi, or if doing so would hinder the squad and my overall performance.)

Despite being very active on the forums, I'm almost never in World Chat.

I've claimed several places that I've liked as Serenity's homes. Like it or not, my cleric lives there.

My afk spot is...well anywhere, but usually somewhere high.

If a monster kills me, I will hit them back...even if they'll likely kill me again...they will taste Tempest.

I tend to go to wherever there is a world boss seen...just to say that I did it.

RANDOM FACTS:

I once launched a 2 day long solo siege against Harpy Wraith...all of which resulted in multiple deaths. (Yes, I did plenty of other things during this time, but for the two days that she was there, I kept coming back to assault her again (After I finished whatever I was doing.) Mind you, she could one shot me then...3 shot me with defenses up (Uncharmed). Didn't matter. I was still bound and determined to attack her. That wasn't too long ago, so my gear hasn't changed much...and you know what?...I'd do it all again. Lol.

I do love Corona's area. Too bad I'm in shroud, and am about to switch to Luminesce again...all while being a spy for Corona...not that I really need to. I have all of my skills.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    More stuff I thought of:

- I cannot have alts (because I oddly end up hating them... due to giving them things instead of giving 100% to my main)(I know.. go figure).

- When I marry, I seriously don't like my husband cuddling anyone but me. Even for chi.

- I am very aloof... I will be there one moment talking to you and then *poof* gone the next (off to chase some new adventure)

- I never log and say hi to people in my Friend's list. Most times, not even to the guild. (or goodbye).

- I don't like picking up things when I'm in a random group. I feel like.. they might think I'm being greedy... so I pick up nothing less they tell me to.

- When solo > I pick up every single item.. no matter how junky it is

- When I am in battle (not relaxing) - I show my armor and cover fashion. (Especially in PvP and TW and I think it's because a person in armor coming at you is a bit more frightening than someone coming at you in a tiny pink skirt and heels)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Kuroimist - Archosaur
    Kuroimist - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I once launched a 2 day long solo siege against Harpy Wraith...all of which resulted in multiple deaths. (Yes, I did plenty of other things during this time, but for the two days that she was there, I kept coming back to assault her again (After I finished whatever I was doing.) Mind you, she could one shot me then...3 shot me with defenses up (Uncharmed). Didn't matter. I was still bound and determined to attack her. That wasn't too long ago, so my gear hasn't changed much...and you know what?...I'd do it all again. Lol.

I used to do the same at lvl 80... b:surrender pointless.... but still did the same every 5 levels. Days ago tried again (almost full rrr9) resulted in death after like 2 minutes of skill spam.

Like to play silent, but never without skill effects. (sometimes i use some music that i like but skill effects are still present, otherwise i just can't).

I only BP if i see my buff is off or if anyone need buff. Get extremelly annoyed if i see a sin bp over 3 times in a matter of seconds just because. (1h duration buff, cost lots of mana... pointless b:angry )

On the other hand i'm constantly buffing with wolf emblem, its spamable anyways!

Sometimes i just stare at the screen because... no reason.

Gear creeper! Can't be helped.
    Too lazy to make a signature!
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014

>Collected WA cards for their story/information snippets moreso than stats

Omg me too!

Other than that...

... Like to keep my chi full
    ... Like to keep myself fully buffed excluding Blood Bath
    ... Start inching towards the boss if my squad is being slow
    ... Pace, buff, run around, jump, anything while I'm waiting on something
    ... Randomly change forms without any good reason
    ... Get on my mount while afk or window-shopping in Archosaur but not otherwise
    ... I use correct grammar to a point but I also like to use some abbveriations and text speech if I'm typing fast
    ... I log my alts in certain order
    ... I always have certain pair of toons dual-logged
    ... Buff Cornered Beast even when I don't need it
    ... Start every fight either with Bestial Onslaught or Stomp of the King depending on form
    .. Inform whenever I am awake, brb, come back or log off. I also try to keep my afk-message appropriate for the situation
    ... Tiger smileys are my thing, bears on forums
    ... I read the quest lores
    ... When going in RoR I have to check which part of Warsong I am in
    ... When I leave my toons afk for longer time or just hang out, I have to find a high spot to be in
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited October 2014
    Omg me too!

Other than that...

... Like to keep my chi full
    ... Like to keep myself fully buffed excluding Blood Bath
    ... Start inching towards the boss if my squad is being slow
    ... Pace, buff, run around, jump, anything while I'm waiting on something
    ... Randomly change forms without any good reason
    ... Get on my mount while afk or window-shopping in Archosaur but not otherwise
    ... I use correct grammar to a point but I also like to use some abbveriations and text speech if I'm typing fast
    ... I log my alts in certain order
    ... I always have certain pair of toons dual-logged
    ... Buff Cornered Beast even when I don't need it
    ... Start every fight either with Bestial Onslaught or Stomp of the King depending on form
    .. Inform whenever I am awake, brb, come back or log off. I also try to keep my afk-message appropriate for the situation
    ... Tiger smileys are my thing, bears on forums
    ... I read the quest lores
    ... When going in RoR I have to check which part of Warsong I am in
    ... When I leave my toons afk for longer time or just hang out, I have to find a high spot to be in

Oh god the similarities r scaring me, Im more of a monkey smiley person myself and minus the dual logging but otherwise....Colum were we separated at birth?? b:shocked
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    - I forget to remove the auto-response. Every time.

- I abuse the normal "toodles" smiley (one in my sig). That's my thing. All the time. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • montysil0
    montysil0 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I keep my inventory extremely tidy with no unnecessary clutter, the worst thing that can happen to me is accidentally sorting my bag.

I also never walk further than 20m, if I can I ride my chronobike everywhere.

I dont like having "weird" numbers of stuff in my bank. eg. I have to have a whole number to the nearest hundred of perfect stones, any excess I give away
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I like keeping my chi full.

I dislike using alts/banks unless I've customized their appearance. Personal taste since I've never liked the PW presets.

I'll park my toon on a really high place before AFKing. (well, this seems common)

I never go on unless my husband or a friend is logging in, too.

When I returned to the game, I flat-out refused to go into FF because of some certain memories (lol). Even after learning about the changes, I still didn't want to go and my friends eventually followed suit. Overall, I forgo power-leveling (no point since no plans for endgame).

I love the Embrace function so besides my husband, I'll snuggle with other people too if they ever ask. b:thanks Usually my best friend or sister-in-law.

It's not my habit but since I doubt she'll post and I find it amusing, my sister-in-law looks around Archosaur for toons to ship (pairings). She even ships my husband's toon with his best friend's.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Oh god the similarities r scaring me, Im more of a monkey smiley person myself and minus the dual logging but otherwise....Colum were we separated at birth?? b:shocked

I found my long lost barb brother! b:cute
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I seem to be collecting marbles from primal world
    I've had this weird fetish to bramble barbs ever since I learned that skill
    I started a collection of friendship crystals and have 317 so far
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iconique wrote: »

It's not my habit but since I doubt she'll post and I find it amusing, my sister-in-law looks around Archosaur for toons to ship (pairings). She even ships my husband's toon with his best friend's.

I... can somewhat relate to that *cough*.

Although i prefer using world chat people and popular players just for fun. b:laugh Although its not like most of them dont enjoy it :P
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>