S Card Raffle

Options
wikilim
wikilim Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Hi Moderators,

I believe there are a lot of players who have seen the news last week regarding on the S Card Raffle.

However, somehow, this week the whole post have been removed. And as what the news have stated, the result for the S card raffle will be out today on the 30th/ 9/ 2014. But the news page is nowhere to be found.

A lot of players have charge gold during that period to get a chance for the S card chest. If it is removed without informing, it is really unfair for all those who have charged gold and I believe it might greatly affect player's mood in charging more zen in the future.

I sincerely hope PWI/ ARC can assist to rectify this issue asap. And I've already sent a ticket already.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Zynes - Dreamweaver
    Zynes - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I agree, what happened to the raffle for 9/19-9/22 it is no longer in any news pages or to be found and i would like to see who has won since i did also charge during this "promo"
  • Zynes - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Calling a mod plz this is completely wrong, there was a charge promo for September 19 thorugh the 22 and it's no where to be found i wouldnt mind an explanation pretty please
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I got a random S chest mailed to me today...so suspecting it was prize from that as I charged $50 that weekend
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Want to know my theory? Well there are always problems with these promotions. I know a great many people who have never received their oceans from some promotion, I know others that have. My card packs were sent to a level 70 psy not used in some years, I might have logged to mats, herbs, coins on it once or twice. I filed a ticket saying it was neither my main or the last toon to spend gold in the boutique. Their response was "We understand there was a problems with not receiving on the correct character. NO eta when we can send the packs again.

Then some people get this response "We can check for reward recovery of most of the offered items, except for the War Avatars Cards which we do not have any extras available. Any needed recoveries will be planned to be handled within a week."

So we know they can't run out of pixels, but they CAN run out of items codes allowed to be released by China.

They are taking people money knowing there is limited supply, not saying anything. It's time to file with the FTC.
  • wikilim
    wikilim Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    If that's what they did, wow it seems like a scam.. I sincerely hope that some admin can come out to rectify or give an explanation or they are seriously going to lose tons of business.. If this is what gonna happen, I will never ever charged any single cent anymore.. Have been supporting pwi with over $20k usd so far.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    wikilim wrote: »
    If that's what they did, wow it seems like a scam.. I sincerely hope that some admin can come out to rectify or give an explanation or they are seriously going to lose tons of business.. If this is what gonna happen, I will never ever charged any single cent anymore.. Have been supporting pwi with over $20k usd so far.

No need to think the worst, they had technical issues with those codes once, they've been pushing charge/spend promos much lately and it's normal they're having some trouble.

In any business, sadly, marketing, IT and such work independently, even if they do meeting we all know the truth... So it's possible that they're having some miss-match, people on holiday...

Give them time to give an official answer, they haven't so far, it's all rumors. Send an Inbox to sparkie exposing your case, scale a ticket to support, takes 5 minutes to do so and it's safer than making assumptions.

Let's just hope for the best end to all those promos, so far in my case I've got all rewards I was promised in time... (no charge, just spend promotions for me as I don't CS)

They seem to have trouble tracking charge promos... this, seems like an issue between Comercial and Marketing, for example... Been in many companies for work, and this is way more usual than it might seem... But those, still, are just some assumptions of my own :)
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    they just do the promo's to lure some greedy ppl to cs and **** them over then there are a lot better games to spend on then this they just do those promo's to rake in as much money as they can t invest in other pwe games probably and just let the pwi community slowly go away b:laugh
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Options
    No need to think the worst, they had technical issues with those codes once, they've been pushing charge/spend promos much lately and it's normal they're having some trouble.

In any business, sadly, marketing, IT and such work independently, even if they do meeting we all know the truth... So it's possible that they're having some miss-match, people on holiday...

Give them time to give an official answer, they haven't so far, it's all rumors. Send an Inbox to sparkie exposing your case, scale a ticket to support, takes 5 minutes to do so and it's safer than making assumptions.

Let's just hope for the best end to all those promos, so far in my case I've got all rewards I was promised in time... (no charge, just spend promotions for me as I don't CS)

They seem to have trouble tracking charge promos... this, seems like an issue between Comercial and Marketing, for example... Been in many companies for work, and this is way more usual than it might seem... But those, still, are just some assumptions of my own :)

How do you account for them telling people "War Avatars Cards which we do not have any extras available." That is taken directly from a support ticket. Other people have reported the exact same message for different items. They apparently have item limits set and therefore cannot fulfill their responsibilities. It's utterly ridiculous.
  • Zynes - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Options
    if you only spent 50$ then i should be looking for something in my mail unless someone from dreamweaver droped more then 200$ that weekend. hence the reason im getting slightly annoyed
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    Options
    if you only spent 50$ then i should be looking for something in my mail unless someone from dreamweaver droped more then 200$ that weekend. hence the reason im getting slightly annoyed

Goonz got a nuema card out of his chest from that promotion.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Winners have been posted on the old blog, and the old blog has been put back up on the news rotator and launcher. I had accidentally took it down while testing our new unpublish feature in our blog tool, and forgot to put it back up.

Direct link: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/7006043-war-avatar-chest%3A-s-raffle%21-%28winners-inside%29