i keep getting an error

Surekill - Heavens Tear
Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Support Desk
i keep getting an error as i log in think im in a bad spot or something im in morail using my sin killingtide at lum transport spawn spot from other area.

this is the forth time i logged in and getting that damn error can i get some help from a gm or a mod or something
my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by Surekill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Can you describe it? Tell us some details? Saying you're getting an error doesn't really give anyone much to work with.

Also, check that sticky at the top of tech support for some common issues and solutions for them.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Surekill - Heavens Tear
    Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i spawn to lum city and got an error and tryed 4 time and got an error then i was going to post a ticket but found a tip to get out the error. the error was in something i could not read so i can tell you what it is
    my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Its a small text box, with random characters. Game closes automatic. It happened to me, ran verify a gazillion times, but didn't corrected. Only thing that worked was reinstall.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2014
    Its a small text box, with random characters. Game closes automatic. It happened to me, ran verify a gazillion times, but didn't corrected. Only thing that worked was reinstall.
    Those aren't random, and I cover it in my sticky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]