Its is true?PWI NERF

m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs Posts: 38 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
It is true that we will get nerf on range for archer and sin on aps once with new classes?i hope not.i could leave game by now b:shocked.just got my rrr9 and im aps sin b:cry
Post edited by m0nst3rsk1ll3rs on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Read the expansion threads.

Yes, they have skills that reduce damage from crits, ranged attacks, and auto-attacks. There is not, however, a nerf on the old classes themselves. Just that the new ones have skills that counter those types of hits.

Not that APS was a viable thing to do in PvP against endgame players for quite some time now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited September 2014
    aps its good in pvp as long as u got same range of players.sure as aps sin u have no chance to full rrr9 sisn/players.( i mean the low refined ones).so end game players would be harder on +12 b:laughb:pleased

one more question:how can someone be a gm or find a jop on pw?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    one more question:how can someone be a gm or find a jop on pw?
    Scroll down. It's at the bottom of every page:

http://www.pwe-inc.com/career
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited September 2014
    oh nvm :
    "Most of our GM's have college degrees and all of them reside in the San Francisco Bay Area. We do not allow GM's to work from home so living in this area is basically a must."

im in uk so im not close to the comapany,was nice a job from home or just beeing with an eye in the game (scamms and etc).
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Let's hope that range will not be reduced too much for sins. It would be a game breaker b:shocked
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Archers will get 5aps and sins the 30 metre range. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited September 2014
    1. i just dont like skill spamming.
    2. aps sins are more skilled.
    3. aps sins farm better and not full rrr9.
    4. i can alway swithch gears.
    5 im already +10 rrr9
  • Sukkapunch - Archosaur
    Sukkapunch - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sins with daggers in aps mode in fsp get nerfed like a ****, however, a sin in aps mode with a bow (g15 purge/n3/warsoul) is quite useful.. that's for them ppl that think that there's only 1 way to "skin a cat" b:laugh
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sins with daggers in aps mode in fsp get nerfed like a ****, however, a sin in aps mode with a bow (g15 purge/n3/warsoul) is quite useful.. that's for them ppl that think that there's only 1 way to "skin a cat" b:laugh

This^

There has been several times an archer or I get agro from the first or last boss when aps'n with a g16 niv or r9 bow

b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Yes me neither I love APS but you will love elimination and life hunter :). Multiple hits skills are so awesome.

True APS sins can be skilled they die in 2 hits and they have to kill someone with multiple hits. But even with R9r3 daggers+12 you will never kill end game players

Exactly APS sin is the best farmer in the game. Full R9r3 can never compete in farming TT speed.

5 im already +10 rrr9

APS sin can still be effective in PVP but is expensive. You need R8r+10 Aps Set and nw rings +10
    Weapons +12. Yet Full R9r3 is way easier you do not get 1 shot anymore and can laugh at casters damage they will never 1 shot you anymore if you refine good especially a NW neck +12 and use magic def charms.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Kuroimist - Archosaur
    Kuroimist - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    To the OP. Read the expansion update threads. Someone made them and its kind of disrespectfull to them to make a thread asking something that is already on their threads. Also a 1st page thread, no reason to not check it if have questions about the upcoming features. Not being rude, dont misunderstand me please. b:surrender
    Sukkapunch - Archosaur
    regarding aps and fsp
    sins with daggers in aps mode in fsp get nerfed like a ****, however, a sin in aps mode with a bow (g15 purge/n3/warsoul) is quite useful.. that's for them ppl that think that there's only 1 way to "skin a cat"
    Sorry but i laugh when a sin get a bow for those. Every skill hit sooo much harder than any aps hit due to the boss buffs, even 1st one (unless you interrupt boss buffing and then it get no anti-aps buff or just death chain and 1 shot it).
    5 im already +10 rrr9

1. Lmao.
    2. Lmao. No aps sin get to kill me unless i just stand.
    3. Lmao. Get aggro with skill spam vs many aps sins and i am only +7 weapon as sage. They can be faster, as for better... hardly think so. (and yes i also have aps set with g16+10 with interval and used to be demon, i know all that. my reply is based on experience).
    4. Lmao. Everyone does. Proves nothing really.
    5. Lmao. Should know better then. :P

As for aps sins in pvp with rrr9 +12 weapon with r8r refined and sharded super engame and "overpowered" >>> they wont stand as a threat since they rely only and solely on attack speed and no1 will be there standing watching them auto attack. Just saying, too easy to deal with that.
    Too lazy to make a signature!