We want compensation!

2»

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nuema Portal S card set to everyone plz
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Stop asking for weak ****, we should all get a Kun Kun battle pet!
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So let's see here

East Coast/Morai was down the bulk of the day, but got their tigers in?
    West Coast was down most of the evening, including missing the weekly tigers event
    Massive lag/dcs have been basically telling us this was coming
    Day early maintenance takes servers away just as soon as we got them back...

Anyone else got anything to add?

How about getting some compensation for all of this? Free S Card? Orbs? something fun! Different. Not the usual 50 event gold, give us like a free flame orb (propel future sales by giving ppl a taste), or something like that.

You seriously are complaining dude?Hell I lost 30+mill from this but I just said F it im off for the night its just s stinking game..seriously man you need a reality check.
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    S cards sound good to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystran - Lost City
    Mystran - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    First, lemme admit I havent read the whole 5 pages of responses yet. I did see Dreamweaver's, and it didn't upset me at all.

That being said.....I wouldn't mind getting an absence note to make up for the missed opportunity to check in.

Anything else would be extra (I'll also admit that I've had to do 3 days worth of work off-the-clock in order to get all my Union work done on time, so I haven't had time to play anyway).

My 2 coins.

Thank you PWI for maintenance and all the updates.

Oh, and thanks for all the free stuff we had this last month.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Yes! My catshop approves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Maybe we can have the face photo of the dumb employee who handed out the nuema portal S set. Cause if they can justify it, then its not shameful right, and since social media (google+ facebook etc) is all around us, a pic or two wouldnt scratch much of privacy. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I hope they just extend the orb sale since we lost a day... b:shutup
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I lost 70 active points yesterday. Was going to use them on bh, after I emptied my inventory. While on my way to doing so is when I got dced qewqew!
    I believe a free + 12 would settle the score for me having to lose those points ...b:avoidb:avoid
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I lost 70 active points yesterday. Was going to use them on bh, after I emptied my inventory. While on my way to doing so is when I got dced qewqew!
    I believe a free + 12 would settle the score for me having to lose those points ...b:avoidb:avoid

Nope. You get a absence note.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn