Great Cyclone(SAGE Cleric) Primal World!

Options
xardiounium
xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Cleric
Hello everyone,
because this skill cost in primal world 60 BLOODS, and is in every update changed, I wanna ask
WHAT THIS SKILL ADD?

How I understand it now:
Sage - Add only further slow effect to enemy. That's all ? LoL
Demon - No cooldown time, when Violet Dance is activate, add more DMG.

Please answer SAGE clerics, witch bought it. Thank you. b:surrender
Post edited by xardiounium on

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    because this skill cost in primal world 60 BLOODS, and is in every update changed, I wanna ask
    WHAT THIS SKILL ADD?

How I understand it now:
    Sage - Add only further slow effect to enemy. That's all ? LoL
    Demon - No cooldown time, when Violet Dance is activate, add more DMG.

Please answer SAGE clerics, witch bought it. Thank you. b:surrender

It adds damage, that's it.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It adds damage, that's it.

Let the ep's answer... Still no ep here, but I'll add something I've noticed/read: No cooldown = perma-cyclone, annoying and damaging skill spammed never-end...

Awesome for DD purpose
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Regardless of Sage or Demon the primal version of Great Cyclone does the same thing; both get a dmg increase, both get the lvl11 bonus increased, and both have no CD while in UV/UVD mode.

The primal skill for sage just doesn't say that there is no CD in UV/UVD mode.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So what this add on Sage Cleric? I don't understand. b:cry It's wroth to spend 60 Blood on it or not?
    Regardless of Sage or Demon the primal version of Great Cyclone does the same thing; both get a dmg increase, both get the lvl11 bonus increased, and both have no CD while in UV/UVD mode.

The primal skill for sage just doesn't say that there is no CD in UV/UVD mode.

Thank you, i was warred I'll spend so much blood for nothing, ty so much sage cleric.

Also GM: Shame of you, pls write right "text" on this skills!
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I fought sage EPs with this skill and they spammed it without cooldown.
    It's wroth to spend 60 Blood on it or not?
    Why not? Blood is farmable any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So what this add on Sage Cleric? I don't understand. b:cry It's wroth to spend 60 Blood on it or not?

No cool down is OP. You would be foolish not to get it. I always said the problem with cleric skills was so few attacks you run into cd problems, unless you are using thunderball regularly. This definitely fixes that. You do more damage spamming cyclone than it takes to cast wield thunder.
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Let the ep's answer... Still no ep here, but I'll add something I've noticed/read: No cooldown = perma-cyclone, annoying and damaging skill spammed never-end...

Awesome for DD purpose

So because I posted from my sin, now I don't play a cleric? #GGlogic

It adds exactly what I said it adds, so please gtfo.
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

It also adds the effect of having no cool down in violet dance...
    edited September 2014
    Options
    unrefuted wrote: »
    It also adds the effect of having no cool down in violet dance...

This.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Becuase you're a usual forum troll who knows nearly nthing about real playing and just likes to talk **** about everyone?

Even if I cared about it, which I clearly don't, you were giving missinformation omiting the most important info, which is no-cd on sage/demon and it's OP as **.

gl with your poopie geared toons trying to act like you knew something about game... 2 ways here, learn to play or pay to gear up. You do neither of them.
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Primal Great Cyclone is by far the greatest DD skill for any Sage Cleric, I've been taking aggro with it from r9rr+10s and some higher from all ranges of classes (including barbs and other clerics also in UVD) even while I was full T3.
    I would even go as far as to say, with Sage Metal Mastery [if your magic attack is high enough], Sage Great Cyclone will hit more than Demon despite their version skill add too.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I too will support what others have already mentioned.

Sage Primal Cyclone also has no cooldown in Ultraviolet Mode. It does knock our dps through the roof.

The only difference between demon primal and sage primal is that demon has a few extra damage points to go along with theirs, and sage has a stronger slow.

However, both modes offer no cooldown in Ultraviolet. They just neglected to mention it on the forges for sages. But it is WELL WORTH IT.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Becuase you're a usual forum troll who knows nearly nthing about real playing and just likes to talk **** about everyone?

Even if I cared about it, which I clearly don't, you were giving missinformation omiting the most important info, which is no-cd on sage/demon and it's OP as **.

gl with your poopie geared toons trying to act like you knew something about game... 2 ways here, learn to play or pay to gear up. You do neither of them.

Winning a PK tourny on my server against people with better gears/PK record, and my r9rr +10 shows other wise. You sound as stupid as I think you look.b:chuckle

Next time you wanna argue from ignorance, at least try to be slightly informed.GG.