PWI bring back boutique fashion updates

LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Suggestion Box
We used to get it weekly or biweekly then it went to packs. I would even settle for new fashion every month or two

Been a while since we have had a fashion poll
Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by LuckingFoco - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Id be more interested in new Event Boutique fashion b:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Honestly i dont see why some fashion is so expansive. I see some stuff going for like 80 mil and thats insaine that doesnt help your char at all. But i would pay good money if barbs could ware headware. Honestly i dont see why we are the only ones ho cant. Maybe BARB ONLY head fashion that would be Epic. ( But for the love of god put the in the Boutique !!! ide never be able to get it if it was out of a pack )
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Fashion was one of those things I looked forward to after maintenance. One of the things I enjoy is character customization and fashion plays an important role for many in distinguishing themselves from others. You can mix and match and create some great looking fashion combos that add a bit of a personal touch.

Fashion I'm sure is also a big money maker, as are dyes...(remember the 30 count boutique bid dye packs?) While gear is the most important part of the game, custom appearances and fashion choices would rank a close second for the majority of players, but when pack fashion sells in catshops for 150m to 250m for newest female fashion and upwards of 100m for male fashion, then it alienates a lot of players that enjoy this part of the game. Plus I'm sure many that don't spend a lot of real money for gear due to the significant cost, would possibly spend $2 to 5 for a fashion piece or $15 to 20 for a nice looking set. Then think about the dye sales to be made. Plus boutique fashion generally sells for less in catshops so the f2p player who has some extra coin might spring for something new to them.

I don't mind the newest mounts and flyers being in packs since PW gave us some decent flyers to bid on on occasion, but 99% of the new fashion being in packs is ludicrous. Or maybe bring some of the older pack fashion to the boutique. You can still leave it in the packs since most pack buyers aren't buying older packs for the fashion. If they get a fashion set its just an added bonus anyway.

Sparkie, how about it? You have done a great job in listening to the community (thank you for the recent orb sale w the added rewards), and thank you for the many codes we have received. Maybe ask those who can, if they may give us some new fashion maybe once a month in the boutique?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Love this idea.. but most likely fashion in packs generates more money for PWI then it does in the boutique. Otherwise I think we'd see more fashion updates and regular fashion sales.
    b:bye
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Love this idea.. but most likely fashion in packs generates more money for PWI then it does in the boutique. Otherwise I think we'd see more fashion updates and regular fashion sales.

In some respects there is probably an ounce of truth to that, but I suspect most people that buy packs aren't looming for the fashion. They want the SoTs, DoDs, vit shards, matchless wings, the helm of nowhere-to-be-seen, etc. The fashion is just a way to recoup some coin by selling it to someone desperate for it or if you get a fashion set you can consider yourself somewhat lucky.

PWI can kill two birds with one stone and roll in some cash by having packs AND new fashion in the boutique every so often for those not interested in packs because its too much of a gamble.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would like to see it in the boutique again.

And permanent weapon fashion too.

I'd purchase both more often if it was there. Ultimately, they'd make more money by not making such items such a gamble...or only temporary things...
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would like to see it in the boutique again.

And permanent weapon fashion too.

I'd purchase both more often if it was there. Ultimately, they'd make more money by not making such items such a gamble...or only temporary things...

+1

But hey that's a good thing, I don't waste too much coin on fashion! Who am I kidding I still buy fashion :| but mostly random dying event fashion these days.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★