All Server Issues [Resolved]

Options

Comments

• SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    b:shocked All servers down?
    b:surrender wtf pwi this is why u shouldn't have arc as the new go to.
    all sorts of problems since than, with Errors.

should give us some kinda of OP compensation..
    like 6 S chest or the popular 3 10* orbs

we all know u can do it, i dont think giving us 1 event gold is gonna cut it this time, unless its 5 EVENT gold =p
  • PhAinH - Raging Tide
    PhAinH - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I saw what you said, "people", but you quoted ME. And, yes, I did get defensive, but I caught myself explaining myself. And this could go round and round and round, but the fact is, there's already been some support for the Absence Note code idea. Is it such a big request? Like you said, people(I wil say SOME people) Start QQing right off. oh well. b:chuckle And if your a cash paying player, I say yeah, you better QQ. I'm curious, are there any authorities on the finer points of QQing? i.e. what is the best time to QQ? what are the most common things to QQ about in PWI? when is it too much QQ in the PWI forum? how many QQ threads can someone start on the forums? can you be banned for excessive QQing, either in wc(ingame), or on this forum? b:shutup anyhow, I felt a QQ, pew pew. Vote Yes on the Absence Note Code Bill \o/ b:laugh

Hey man, you know when this will be fixed?
  • chaosregen8
    chaosregen8 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    b:shocked All servers down?
    b:surrender wtf pwi this is why u shouldn't have arc as the new go to.
    all sorts of problems since than, with Errors.

should give us some kinda of OP compensation..
    like 6 S chest or the popular 3 10* orbs

we all know u can do it, i dont think giving us 1 event gold is gonna cut it this time, unless its 5 EVENT gold =p

So true so true but I want my EXP back IDK about the other **** but all that exp I lost would be nice
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    What about a shiny new, fully functional DQ system?

All right all right; I'm outta here. b:avoid

Indeed, just one itsey bitsey clarification... The new DQ Sytem only works when the servers are down.

So, the choice are:

(1.) play the game online w/o a DQ rewards system.

(2.) have a working DQ system.

b:surrender
  • NoMinD - Raging Tide
    NoMinD - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    How are we supposed to check in? Are you gonna send a note to check in for every single char in the accounts?
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The issue is the lack of brains working no IT and bot useage = the **** network of the world. Linux works great as it has less inflated code like windows does. Its a brain issue less IT no Brains to do the job corectly

Please look up 'Shellshock' in regards to Linux.

Nothing is perfect. No matter how 'great' Linux is (and I have a couple flavors laying around my machines) it can still have issues and still be a target.

Shellshock being a relevant example at the moment.

Linux may be more reliable than Windows systems (not in my experience, with one buggy install after another) but the reputation is better because it has been targeted less publicly than Microsoft. I could go on a long philosophical rant on this, since I dont have the hard numbers before me, but I'm not going to waste everyones time beyond what I have -_-
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Indeed, just one itsey bitsey clarification... The new DQ Sytem only works when the servers are down.

So, the choice are:

Shhh, don't give them silly ideas... And I did mean a permanent compensation.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • chaosregen8
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The Differences between a colonies of ants vs PWI

1 Ants work together to work as a problem solving team

P.W.I Does what again???

I don't mean to sound rude its just I'm tired of all the crashes in stuff so upsetting
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

So, the choice are:

All DQ becomes 1 coin next expansion..so yeah have fun building up a huge repair bill.
  • eazyearthling
    eazyearthling Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

So, the choice are:

i think we will be required to spend gold to be able to open a catshop of any sorts before a new working DQ system is in place
  • chaosregen8
    edited September 2014
    Options
    All DQ becomes 1 coin next expansion..so yeah have fun building up a huge repair bill.

Imagine if you could play offline too lol
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2014
    Options

P.W.I Does what again???

I don't mean to sound rude its just I'm tired of all the crashes in stuff so upsetting

I wish there was some client optimization. With all of the silly patches we went through, we only end with a bloated one... And then servers need a little cleanup too. It's gone to the point letting the machines cool down or replacing them is near pointless.

Now I wonder if the next expansion will really solve anything in that aspect. b:surrender
  • roseyrmz
    roseyrmz Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I want to QQ too!!!

b:cryb:cryb:cry

Ty all
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If they give me a Aventador LP 700-4, I will forget this shutdown ever happened. b:cute
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Can anyone actually tell me if the PWI servers are on Linux, and if they are at risk of the Shellshock?
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • obsceneyouare
    obsceneyouare Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

lol i love it! <3 yeah IF we get the new class, all DQ becomes 1 coin, you get r8rr, you have more instances you can farm to get r8r and r8rr, ofc the new classes and a whole bunch of other entertaining things.

All games crash, its actually natural so like i said harden up. I do however agree we should get one of the abs notes for each char on the acc as its sorta annoying i'm going ot miss out on my first ever checkin reward =\ and its not actually my fault ahahahaa
  • Annoying - Lost City
    Annoying - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

P.W.I Does what again???

For someone who is apparently an IT Server Manager, your grammar is horrible. Instead of complaining about the crashes perhaps you could send them some ideas and offer some assistance to keep the servers running? For most of the developers and server engineers, you'll need to write it in Mandarin Chinese. Only a handful are US devs.

Just pointing out, use your knowledge to help like StylenThunder (spellcheck?) does.
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Can anyone actually tell me if the PWI servers are on Linux, and if they are at risk of the Shellshock?

I do believe they are on Linux.
  • Annoying - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If they give me a Aventador LP 700-4, I will forget this shutdown ever happened. b:cute

You can have an Audi.
  • chaosregen8
    edited September 2014
    Options

Mac OS is vonarable too
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lol i love it! <3 yeah IF we get the new class, all DQ becomes 1 coin, you get r8rr, you have more instances you can farm to get r8r and r8rr, ofc the new classes and a whole bunch of other entertaining things.

All games crash, its actually natural so like i said harden up. I do however agree we should get one of the abs notes for each char on the acc as its sorta annoying i'm going ot miss out on my first ever checkin reward =\ and its not actually my fault ahahahaa

Was told it was confirmed for Early 2015 by our CM somewhere.
  • obsceneyouare
    edited September 2014
    Options
    btw as for the DQ reward system, PQ3 pwi devs will never push for it to be fixed, why would they. Can make more money taking taking taking and never giving OOOOH wait no they can't =)

1. There will NEVER be any sort of DQ system like what was promised to us
    2. Sadly they will never get rid of arc =\ ****
    3. PQ3 has been broken for HOW LONG, i actually don't get why a new class is coming out when the game is actually pretty broken o.o
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You can have an Audi model car.

Fixed. b:bye
  • chaosregen8
    edited September 2014
    Options
    btw as for the DQ reward system, PQ3 pwi devs will never push for it to be fixed, why would they. Can make more money taking taking taking and never giving OOOOH wait no they can't =)

3. PQ3 has been broken for HOW LONG, i actually don't get why a new class is coming out when the game is actually pretty broken o.o

WTB playing offline too :D
  • obsceneyouare
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Was told it was confirmed for Early 2015 by our CM somewhere.

nah is just a bunch of rumors

In pwcn its not actually an update its a whole new game, with how much of pwi client base has gone **** you and started playing LoL or WoW i doubt very much we will get that update..however i do think we will get ripped off YET AGAIN and the DQ will be nurfed to 1 coin stickly cause our DEVS are greed mongering twots
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You can have an Audi.

I guess I can slum it in a R8 Coupeb:cute
  • pearl20
    pearl20 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    QQ missed tiger event u gms should coompensate it
  • ShadowScream - Heavens Tear
    ShadowScream - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Well this at least answers my question as to what is going on. Have not been playing past coiuple weeks and was wondering what i missed cause could not log on. So its not me its PWI issue ( even though i have many issues this is not one of them).
  • chaosregen8
    edited September 2014
    Options
    nah is just a bunch of rumors

In pwcn its not actually an update its a whole new game, with how much of pwi client base has gone **** you and started playing LoL or WoW i doubt very much we will get that update..however i do think we will get ripped off YET AGAIN and the DQ will be nurfed to 1 coin stickly cause our DEVS are greed mongering twots

The hell do we realy need another game like PWI why not just publish it as an addon not PWI 2 or some **** the first game isint even compleate at all and isint even stable at all
  • Annoying - Lost City
    edited September 2014
    Options

My theory on PQ3 is this; China really isn't IN to Public Quests. Their Cloud Stirs and Sky Cover's are obtainable by much easier means. Most bug fixes and game changes we get in content updates and the like, are made by China with their player base in mind, meanwhile, we have to "make do" and change our play style accordingly.

I don't think PQ3 will ever get fixed and that is mainly because the players of PWCN don't care for it and never really have.