LEVEL 61-70

131,000 on pick up
73,000 per bounty quest (511,000 total)
642,000 total per day

LEVEL 71-80

158,000 on pick up
88,000 per bounty quest (616,000 total)
774,000 total per day

So if you have two accounts with 6 characters each within each level range, this is the potential daily coinage:

One Account with six classes within each level range.
560,000 total on pick ups
2,177,000 total for all bounty order quests
2,737,000 total per day

If you have a second account:

1,120,000 total on pick ups
4,358,000 total for all bounty order quests
5,474,000 total per day

Of course I dont have enough time to do all the bounty quests for every character every day. But I do make sure I pick up my bounty orders every day (like so many others do). Here's the totals for two accounts if you just pick up every day:

Pick Ups Only (12 characters over 2 accounts)
7.84 million per week
33.6 million per month (average)
407.68 million per year

http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca/2014/09/making-coin-from-jolly-jones.html
Post edited by Charris - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So you got it all figured out, eh?

sliutf.png
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Time is a big factor if you are planning to do 42 dailies (82 if you are going to use 2 accounts) every day.

I spend around 30 minutes and 1 hour doing 7 dailies, if you do the math, 6 characters per account is a mad amount of time, even if they are all 71-80 (fastest quests).

I wonder if someone spend ~7 hours doing dailies with a bunch of alts.

Also, 400 mill/year is almost nothing, considering how expensive is everything at this moment.
  • mightymoose
    mightymoose Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

(12 characters over 2 accounts)

I thought it was once per day per account.
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    b:laugh it is once per account
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Time is a big factor if you are planning to do 42 dailies (82 if you are going to use 2 accounts) every day.

I spend around 30 minutes and 1 hour doing 7 dailies, if you do the math, 6 characters per account is a mad amount of time, even if they are all 71-80 (fastest quests).

I wonder if someone spend ~7 hours doing dailies with a bunch of alts.

Also, 400 mill/year is almost nothing, considering how expensive is everything at this moment.

If you don't do the kill quests you can cut that time dramatically although you lose 1/3rd of the income. And yeah, I think it's worth it to do the pickups at least. You can do some simultaneously while you're doing other things since most the quests don't really require a ton of attention, and only a couple of minutes once you're there. The main time waster is all the moving around.

Personally I'd do this.

Questing+pickups on the 71-80 and the 61-70 characters.

Pickups only on the rest of them.

2,832,000 per day on the questing+pickups from the above two tiers of characters, assuming four characters.

271,000 per day on the pickup only characters.

For a total of 3,103,000 per day total. 1,132,595,000 per year. If you don't bother with the pickups you lose 98,915,000 per year. Which is a small enough total given the prices nowadays that some people may chose to skip that part.

That only takes about 2 hours per day. Probably more like 3-4 if you work on a main and do only 1 JJ character at a time while you're doing everything else. That's a pretty decent amount, IMO.
    I thought it was once per day per account.

It's once per day per level range, per account. Hence the reason all the level ranges were posted rather than just the 71-80 level range. If you are only going to do it two characters (once per account) then you obviously only want to do it on 71-80 range. We receive 10 character slots, so 6 characters per account. 12 characters total. Each character has to be in a different level range as listed. No TOS violation necessary.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mightymoose
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's once per day per level range, per account. Hence the reason all the level ranges were posted rather than just the 71-80 level range. If you are only going to do it two characters (once per account) then you obviously only want to do it on 71-80 range. We receive 10 character slots, so 6 characters per account. 12 characters total. Each character has to be in a different level range as listed. No TOS violation necessary.

Thx. Makes sense now. I have a couple of lowbies parked away doing nothing ... looks like I can put them to good use. :)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You can probably make around that by parking your alt near TT and helping to open squad more for people off WC.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The diligence of some of you guys are just amazing >.> I cant even bother to login the accounts that i do have lv range for this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • mightymoose
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You can probably make around that by parking your alt near TT and helping to open squad more for people off WC.

Then I can't play on my main. There's a big difference between logging on an alt for a few secs to click an npc for coins and logging on an alt for possibly an hour or more waiting for someone looking for a squad opener. :)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    My daily thang:

Run x10 cube for x12 cog(only 2 alt can get CoF free from luminance)42+mill daily with minimal cube spending it could be in the 30mill range and that's just selling to a catshop..ill stick with 42mill at the sell for 4mill+ each.
    Run x6 FSP Sell coins 160-180k(/C-packs-325k(19,500,000 daily)(if I choose to run the fsp.)

60.5mill off that

then run BH's..i tend to get lucky with xtc,excitement cards so that varies..mirages are on a rise now..sockets are so so.I don't mind the chips since I do use for cube and almost saved up enough for another GST.

So my daily income can be godlike by just doing simple things..I got 2 lower alts I could stop by jolly and get the 150k each but that's to much work..weird?..yeah I know lol.I just feel like im losing time to do jolly quest b:pleased
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Thats how i got my APS gear on my sin, my g15 gear on my mystic and several gear and skills and fashion for alts for doing it like 3 months lol. My reborns were in that range as well and so i got a nice income while doing nothing else each day cuz i was too bored. So this was my only income and it was very nice.

I stopped doing them when some people noticed the possible income and made like 20 Accounts (what alone is forbidden now)with the same chars and abused it heavily. I reported them a lot, but nothing happened besides empty promises. On Morai one of them made a whole faction for her alts :T Doing jollys was fun when people were nice, but im getting far too aggresive seeing them constantly using autoclickers so others cant dig. The dig wars are really annoying and most people dont dig 3 fruits, they dig 30. Often some newbies were asking how to get the fruits because digging was impossible and they didnt notice why. Of course, I was the only one who told them why it didnt work.
    Funny thing is, most of the abusers have mains near endgame.

I really hope they remove the jolly quests from the game and split the coins into lowbie bh rewards and dailies. For the regular user, this is just a bit more work but abusers surely wont bother to run bh51 10 times a day to get the money. I guess when botting is removed, people will move to jollys since it became very popular even for high-lvls in the last months and it will be next to impossible to dig the fruits unless you use an autoclicker.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You can no longer dig extra fruit and haven't been able to do so for months. Once that was patched, few people did jolly old jones anymore.

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The diligence of some of you guys are just amazing >.> I cant even bother to login the accounts that i do have lv range for this...

This. b:surrender
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    33m for all that work. No thanks.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You can no longer dig extra fruit and haven't been able to do so for months. Once that was patched, few people did jolly old jones anymore.

Yeah you can. I don't intentionally harvest them but if no one's around I might dig 6 or 9 in anticipation of the next quest. I did this today, so yeah it hasn't changed.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah you can. I don't intentionally harvest them but if no one's around I might dig 6 or 9 in anticipation of the next quest. I did this today, so yeah it hasn't changed.

Really? I couldn't a few months ago. Interesting. Is the the cooldown on the digs still working? I haven't done JJ quests in weeks. :\

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Really? I couldn't a few months ago. Interesting. Is the the cooldown on the digs still working? I haven't done JJ quests in weeks. :\

If you have the quest you can harvest an unlimited amount of fruits.

Also, there is no CD. I have seen people abusing of this since I came back some days ago.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If you have the quest you can harvest an unlimited amount of fruits.

Also, there is no CD. I have seen people abusing of this since I came back some days ago.

By the dig cooldown I mean how you used to be able to spam click it but then they put a cooldown timer so you have to wait a few seconds before you can dig the next one.

• pruttkudde
    pruttkudde Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    By the dig cooldown I mean how you used to be able to spam click it but then they put a cooldown timer so you have to wait a few seconds before you can dig the next one.

That cooldown is not even one second.

It's just long enough so that someone else's autoclick bot can dig.
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wow people do all that? i only got one per account and that bores me to the point where i give up halfway through but i might have to do this just for the pick up's i hate the quests and the lvl 71+ digging one is the worse with all these farmers there
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

there is no waiting people still spam click and can keep it from what i seen