Raging Tide's TW Report - Week 38

Options

Comments

• Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's safe to assume Bware is going to be bidding on us from now until the season ends. We are bidding to sustain lands for the rest of the season. How long have you been doing TW, DirtySouth? The logic seems pretty simple to me but I guess I don't see it from your side. We like the wars vs Bware. It doesn't mean we're going to straight up attack them every week and not gain any lands for the sake of long wars, especially if we're already expecting one without having to bid for it.

As I've said before TW vs Bware is more preferable than rolling and getting wined by factions who have no business being on the map. But they're there taking up territories they can't keep. I don't see how it's a flaw in our faction that they happen to be adjacent to our lands.
  • duckling1977
    duckling1977 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lmao but vicious or QQme or Bware not talking **** about who shouldnt and should tw ijs not here to get in a pissing match it just seems they talk alot about who should and shouldnt tw then they just attack little faction thats all i really dont give a flying **** either way
  • duckling1977
    edited September 2014
    Options
    hmmm well if just vicious and QQme and Bware were on the map you wouldnt be did you think of that cause from what i see you cant beat none of them so why you talking ****
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It's safe to assume Bware is going to be bidding on us from now until the season ends. We are bidding to sustain lands for the rest of the season. How long have you been doing TW, DirtySouth? The logic seems pretty simple to me but I guess I don't see it from your side. We like the wars vs Bware. It doesn't mean we're going to straight up attack them every week and not gain any lands for the sake of long wars, especially if we're already expecting one without having to bid for it.

As I've said before TW vs Bware is more preferable than rolling and getting wined by factions who have no business being on the map. But they're there taking up territories they can't keep. I don't see how it's a flaw in our faction that they happen to be adjacent to our lands.

its been a while yeah :P but anyways from how u r saying it, i could understand that u'r trading a fun tw for 10m land reward. so let's say you have 50 ppl showing up, that's 200k each. not gonna argue with your faction tw strategies, idc about that, but when i was in Vicious we were bidding on qqme every single week even if we were sure to lose, cause the the 3rd faction on the map (levi) was and still is for them a simply roll.

you learn and improve attacking stronger factions in my opinion, but if for levi leaders are more important 10m ok, go for it.
  • Shawnya - Raging Tide
    Shawnya - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i tried to stay away from this thread, but if you really enjoy long tws as all this bunch of leviathan officers are claiming, why are u ganking 16 ppl, uk already we will wine.

This is not a whine ofc just a a question, since i dont see the logic beetween on what u say and what u actually do.

If all you want is getting favors by qqme, taking bware lands as u get 2nd place, imo u'r doing it wrong

Wait We are getting favors from QQme this is the first im learning about this. Damn then why isnt my gear endgame yet. Oh yea because we arent getting anything from QQme as you are claiming. So maybe before you start making assumptions you should get your facts straight. Just because you hold some grudge or something. I dont know doesnt mean you can think your right about this.
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I really don't think you're understanding me properly, but Levi thanks you for your wisdom DirtySouth b:chuckle

I wouldn't be using Vicious as an example just now. If anyone takes a look at what they're doing with the map it's similar to Levi's movements. Even while you guys were in Vicious, Levi was being attacked simply because Vicious wanted the land we had for one reason or another. We do not question it or whine about it. This is how TW factions work. If you aren't prepared for your lands to be attacked, don't take any. I've never heard of anyone from Levi ridiculing Vicious for simply doing what a TW faction does. That would just be pointless.
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm sorry that you seem to be taking the attack on Vertu personally, DS. There was no intentional gank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Shawnya - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ok so let me get this straight we are ganking smaller factions for land as what DS says. Ok how is Vicious any different with how they have been doing tws. I dont see them attack QQme straight up. When I look at the map they are around pilipinas, myridome, and beware. We know they arent going to attack beware. But what I have seen is all vicious can do is attack levi and no one else. To me thats a gank. This has been going on since the end of last season when it was made clear how they stood on Jeni being with Mav. Which is old news and still bringing that up is ****. So I guess what im not getting is how are we ganking other factions when we don't focus on one faction only and gank them like vicious is doint to Levi.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    im sorry but i think you got me wrong there. Leviathan can bid w/e they want im not gonna whine about that. I 'm gonna repeat myself, you say that you enjoy long tws right? You say things like "epic tw, keep em coming" on wc then u'r gonna gank on a faction with 20 ppl that ofc are gonna wine.
    Again, i'm not gonna take ingame stuff personally but the actions, sometimes, are more significant than words

Then i don't get why my name is still being connected to Vicious.
  • duckling1977
    edited September 2014
    Options
    hmm will i guess levy officers dont get it if they so big and bad why do they attack smaller faction they could of attacked Bware O wait Bware kicks there *** so yup lets attack little faction to make us look good and then they think they know who should be twing and who shouldnt like i said if Vicious and QQme and Bware were only factions on map Levy wouldnt be on tw map so maybe they shouldnt tw because like there onw people siad they cant beat anyone on map but little faction so i think that makes them look funny cause there a big faction that cant beat anyone but little faction maybe iam wrong but if iam tell me what big tw facion they can beat all i know is its funny watching then try to talk junk and they really shouldnt be cause they are know better then a small tw faction and its sad
  • Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide
    Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If u really need and want to know we do not "kick Levi's ***" those r hard fought tws one of the hardest Tws I've had to lead they r right we have more pvp experienced players which could be the reason why we r winning it doesn't have to do with there power they r one of the strongest factions we have had to face in awhile. And we bring our A game and the last TW we faught them they were missing some players that could have made it a longer tw when we brought harder hitters like LiveWire. The tw before this one they out numbered us and was a longer tw 5and a half hours worth of Tws that weekend that's not a sign of a faction falling or dieing. And for them not bidding on us I understand from a leaders prospective u need to pay ur players some how and u aren't doing that while ur loseing a land or two every week and not gaining anything. I've been in that situation before. But now if everyone can mind there own business we would be all set :) see ya all on the battlefield b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I almost mentioned pay last message but decided against it, but you're absolutely right Jinx. 1.5m per person per war adds up - 3m per day - and we need to keep up with TW pay. We already had to discontinue a few events that give back coins to our members... I'm not ready to give up TW pay.

Thanks for your kind words. At least both of our factions know that they're fun, difficult wars and those not involved are really missing out on some of the best TWs RT has to offer!

Looking forward to next weekend b:pleasedb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Shawnya - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If u really need and want to know we do not "kick Levi's ***" those r hard fought tws one of the hardest Tws I've had to lead they r right we have more pvp experienced players which could be the reason why we r winning it doesn't have to do with there power they r one of the strongest factions we have had to face in awhile. And we bring our A game and the last TW we faught them they were missing some players that could have made it a longer tw when we brought harder hitters like LiveWire. The tw before this one they out numbered us and was a longer tw 5and a half hours worth of Tws that weekend that's not a sign of a faction falling or dieing. And for them not bidding on us I understand from a leaders prospective u need to pay ur players some how and u aren't doing that while ur loseing a land or two every week and not gaining anything. I've been in that situation before. But now if everyone can mind there own business we would be all set :) see ya all on the battlefield b:bye

Jinx I liked your words. They are true both of our factions fight in those wars and yes you guys have gotten stronger..
  • Elno - Raging Tide
    Elno - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    WOW !!! interesting read b:laugh

Leviathan is without doubt a faction which has stood the test of time on RT server. Many of the gamers who participate appreciate the sense of on-line friendship from membership. As a TW faction Leviathan has had it's high and lows. I personally only fought BOU the once and the result was a hard fought 3 hr draw.

Looks like BOU got the better of us for now.......but hey, that does not stop all the participants from both sides enjoying long and non-wined TW's.

Since the demographic breakdown of PWI players is heavily biased towards adults, it's pretty amazing reading some of the BS presented here........I mean really ????? !!

I really enjoyed the TW I had with BOU, looking forward to more when I can make it and all the other nonsense is quite honestly hilarious. It is entirely true that modern society is deluded to think it is OK to behaving like it is a different epoch just because they are posting on the internet.b:chuckle

Love and Peace XXX

Elno b:victory
  • duckling1977
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wow i guess this went right over your head iam talking about people in levi posted theres smaller faction shouldnt be on the maps i could give 2 **** about who or what they do i just didnt think it was right for someone to say who should or shouldnt be on a tw map so thats why i siad maybe they shouldnt be on tw maps cause they cant seem to beat anyone but little factions so not really sure what all this other junk is but really dont care
  • Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide
    Jesters_Jinx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It means mind your business b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • duckling1977
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lwell jinx not sure what your reading but iam thinking your the one that butted in the convo had nothing to do with you but all good i never said anything bad about levi just that people in there faction shouldnt say who should or shouldnt be on tw map so not sure what that has to do with you jinx i guess cause i said bware beat them in tw but i also said vicious and QQme can also so jin x its not all about you and it never was ijs lmao so mind your buz jinx
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If you post on your main duckling I might be more inclined to discuss this issue you have about what I said with you. I don't think your opinion is worth anything if you're ranting on an alt.
  • duckling1977
    edited October 2014
    Options
    well this is my main and like i said really dont care just wanted to make a point that why do people from levi think they can say who should and shouldnt be on a tw map honestly are they better then anyone else on the server and not sure why jinx made this about him cause really has nothing to do with him but done with this so have fun and good luck
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was trying to stay away rom replying here but I will just say this. Why Cant levi make it to Number 1 or 2? Ever? Because you dont aim to fight the stronger factions. You are doing something wrong if you dont really ever go past 3rd place now you prbly sit at 4th......bidding to keep land count wont ever make ur faction any betterb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Mr Elvenne Levi has been 1 and 2
    and even came back from being absolutely dead
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Mr Elvenne Levi has been 1 and 2
    and even came back from being absolutely dead

and exactly how long ago was thatb:pleased. Not hating I actually would much rather have Levi number 1 than QQme but for some reason they just dont make it happen since NUFF left LOOOOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Options
    For a long time Levi had nobody comparable to fight. The gear and number gap when we fought QQme or Vicious was too high to even be competitive against them. I don't doubt that we could have kept at it and learned a thing or two but with the fights lasting 20 minutes the room for improvement was pretty small until we caught up in gear. You can learn a lot more from one 2-3 hour TW than months of 20 minute TWs. Levi's biggest problem for awhile was that nobody was on equal footing as us. QQme and Vicious was too strong, everyone else was not too challenging.

While we have experienced players in Levi, we also have players that haven't had too much experience with TW. These Bware TWs are helping us a great deal towards improvement, more than it would have helped to attack QQme or Vicious every week for the sake of ambition. We aren't attacking Bware for the moment, it doesn't mean we aren't expecting to fight them every single week from now until the season ends.

@Elvenne. I don't think anyone in Levi cares what number you put us in. We are currently having relevant TWs worth attending, after not having too many of them for the past 2 years. This is worth more than your meaningless labels of power on a server that is so clearly dominated by one faction, and everyone else just has to get out of the way.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Active thread!

Marine is recruiting b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
    edited October 2014
    Options
    and exactly how long ago was thatb:pleased. Not hating I actually would much rather have Levi number 1 than QQme but for some reason they just dont make it happen since NUFF left LOOOOL!

it was before the r9 came out and those are the tws that were mostly even gear wise.

well since nuff and company left, levi has managed to make it up to 2nd back when Vicious was 1st. but due to the snag with Vatican. Levi lost most of it members. with about maybe half of them coming back.

so im happy with levi being on the map fighting to take our 3rd spot back. and im sure we will eventually b:cute
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You can learn a lot more from one 2-3 hour TW than months of 17.30 minute TWs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5lx3RZxy6Q

fixed
    edited October 2014
    Options
    furryballz wrote: »

yay free advertising ty ballz b:laughb:chuckle
  • duckling1977
    edited October 2014
    Options
    lmao now your third i think that your first at running your mouth not to sure about being third well i guess you can say your first at beating little faction but last at trying to attack a faction that has as many people that tw cause like i said if it wasnt for little faction you would nt be on the tw map either ijs
    edited October 2014
    Options
    lmao now your third i think that your first at running your mouth not to sure about being third well i guess you can say your first at beating little faction but last at trying to attack a faction that has as many people that tw cause like i said if it wasnt for little faction you would nt be on the tw map either ijs

if it wasnt for the tw season nobody would be on the map except QQme
  • Rib_Striker - Raging Tide
    Rib_Striker - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    wtf is this. cant u outsiders live in ur facts and stop saying things no one wants to know? who cares who is 1, 2, 3.... or who has long/short tws, u want to be part of it? join either faction involved and destroy them or help them be gods **to elvenne**

we are really happy with what we do, what we are and we surely havent needed anything of this so far.

@bware - awesome fights

@vertu - i saw u guys winning to legiones, so we cant atk you guys thinking we might get a good fight too? lol

this sounds so damn childish starting with kitty saying bs as always.